Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

"Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls (41323 Views)

Cutie Juls – Chioma Ude And Ini Edo Are Lesbians And Longtime Knackmates / Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Streetmovement(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09
Wotoporiously cool speaking

E good make man dey know where he dey put him gbola cool

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Throwback: 11:20pm On Jan 09
Iamicekid:

You are the one not understanding the situation on ground, he is refusing to pay cause even the ones in USA don’t ask up to that, if the ones in USA are asking up to that amount also it won’t be a problem but the ones in USA and uk didn’t ask up to that but u, wey dey 9ja dey ask for that, is she mad, she should get a job instead, no be the same idiot that asked him for 20m for birthday party lol, if na so then adeleke, dangote and otedola dey spend money lavishly without investing they won’t have the name they have today

What is $800 per month as Nanny fee in the USA?

That has to be a cheap Nanny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by donvicky2007: 11:21pm On Jan 09
aribisala0:
Translating it does not change what it is
A loaf is a loaf whether you make it 10 slices or 20 slices it is the same
It is what is is

In Atlanta the Minimum cost of a Nanny is $800 a week.
That is poverty level

That is not a life Davido should be proud of for his daughter

That is why men should guard their sperm.
If she gets a good American lawyer he will pay a lot more than that

What is the minimum wage for nanny in Nigeria, you can't be in Nigeria and be quoting dollar, even a Nigerian professor in the university don't earn 800 dollars per month.
I think the best approach is for Davido to employ a nanny himself for his daughter and be the one to pay the nanny.
If the baby mama is complaining of house rent, school fees for the little girl or upkeep, that will be reasonable but 800 dolls for nanny haba, many people will do the work for half the price.

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by LordIsaac(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09
ivolt:

I suppose you don't have kids.
If there was no burden to bear post-birth, there would be no billion dollar nanny industry.
I’m not faulting it…I’m just saying the women themselves use the phrase “your child”, rather than “our child” for the men they got pregnant for! I see it as some form of deception or manipulation.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by adecz: 11:28pm On Jan 09
$800 is just about N1m which is
basically chicken change to Davido.

As a man who goes about impregnating
girlfriends, left right and centre, you
must prepare for such outcomes and
settle without overheating the social media
arena.

Davido, pay up❗️❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:29pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

You are a real OG!

$800/month for someone like him should be a fvck-off fee!

If you cannot do it for your baby mama/ daughter, who else should be worthy of such when the funds are available!

Driving a Maybach but struggling to pay $800/month! What a life!

First of all, mention 5 people in that industry paying their nannies $800/month.

Secondly, do you have up to or more than $19,200(or its equivalent in naira) in your account?
Show this with a proof.

One thing I have come to realize is that those that can't afford something are the ones always badmouthing another who can afford it over what they can't afford.
You guys like telling people how to spend their money when you all can't even afford such life at that time of telling them what to do.

Btw, if you have a long sight or deep sight view into issues, you would have know the matter is more or deeper than this.

You know Davido has spend more than this amount on his kid and on that lady in the past, so you should able to know that the issue is more than this.

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 11:31pm On Jan 09
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

First of all, mention 5 people in that industry paying their nannies $800/month.

Secondly, do you have up to or more than $19,200(or its equivalent in naira) in your account?
Show this with a proof.

One thing I have come to realize is that those that can't afford something are the ones always badmouthing another who can afford it over what they can't afford.
You guys like telling people how to spend their money when you all can't even afford such life at that time of telling them what to do.

smh!

Poverty is a disease!

Why do you believe everyone on these forum is a pauper like you!

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by aribisala0(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09
donvicky2007:

What is the minimum wage for nanny in Nigeria, you can't be in Nigeria and be quoting dollar, even a Nigerian professor in the university don't earn 800 dollars per month.
I think the best approach is for Davido to employ a nanny himself for his daughter and be the one to pay the nanny.
If the baby mama is complaining of house rent, school fees for the little girl or upkeep, that will be reasonable but 800 dolls for nanny haba, many people will do the work for half the price.
Do you know her address before you say she can't be in Nigeria and blabla bla?
Do you know what agreements exist between them?

You people just like to rant and spout your inconsequential and ignorant opinions

when it comes to family law there is something called Jurisdiction shopping

people look for a locality where they can get the best court settlement

Davido is an American his daughter is an American and he has a residence in America
He can be sued in America for Child support and most likely will be forced to cough up a lot more than thatThe reality is he has no choice but to pay

After all he said
He does not fear billing

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by FDURU(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09
aribisala0:
I have no idea where she lives. It is not relevant to the point I was trying to make

I just gave a scenario based on the fact that if she is going to sue him she will sue him in America where she will make the most money. Why is she asking for dollars and not Naira.
I believe he is American and so is his daughter. I also beliee he has a residence in America and that is the most likely place she will sue him if she is going to

How does that make me a clown?

Is your mother a clown?

If you are talking to your father can you call him a clown?

So what is bringing that one?

You have no idea where she stays yet u open that gutter you call a mouth to make bold statements like that. I won't stoop to your pig domain and tango with you boy! You clearly are a clown!!! And you are very stupid to mention ur mom n dad in this convo, stop shaming them.

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by blackslayer: 11:32pm On Jan 09
Salty Bitch! She is the definition of a bitch! I wasn't going to comment on this subject however, i hate, with a passion, women that try to limit or restrict visitation rights of the father to his kids for no justifiable reason. The only justifiable reason is if the little girl will be in danger with her dad! I mean, African baby mamas are the worst! I assume that little girl is an American citizen and lives there! Just sad!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by omooba969(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09
Iamicekid:

Do you even think before typing at all cause all u care about is the fact that he is a billionaire, so cause he is a billionaire means he should be spending his money anyhow or it means Sophia shouldn’t work, well even In advance country like USA and the rest cause a man is a billionaire or not doesn’t mean the mother of the child won’t also add to the upbringing of the child, do u sit and think before replying that why are the rest 2 ain’t making news or coming out, it’s always been her since the beginning, papa want to carry his daughter travel u said he should also buy ur ticket also, why the Bleep will he buy ur ticket, if she had a job she won’t be leeching on her child, the rest 2 baby mama has nice jobs, one is even a director, last 2yrs when David did family vacation those ones just send only there kids they don’t have to be there cause they have a job and a life of there own but that wasn’t the case for madam Sophia, cause she got no job or source of income, her only child is her source of income

See as you give Sophia a dressing-down...chai. 🙆🙆grin

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

You are a real OG!

$800/month for someone like him should be a fvck-off fee!

If you cannot do it for your baby mama/ daughter, who else should be worthy of such when the funds are available!

Driving a Maybach but struggling to pay $800/month! What a life!
Before you guys get things twisted, the $800/month is for nanny not for the baby upkeep, such as feeding, clothing, housing, etc.

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by damoobaba: 11:33pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

You think we talking about Iya Tunde the nanny here?

Hello! $800/month for a nanny is not exorbitant based on Davido`s status!

Which nanny dem they pay $800 per month for this Nigeria? Shey na imported nanny ni. It's like you dont even know what you're saying? The nanny go still chop for your house O. That money may not even include feeding money that Davido will be giving the baby mama for feeding. That girl wan open factory on top Davido head, her entitlement mentality is too much.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by loswhite(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Davido should come out straight if he cannot afford $800/month! Its not a must to claim what you not!

Sophia comes from a well to do family too! Stop making it look like she does not have other source of income!

People less than what Davido claims to be, pay far more than that on monthly basis!

Bargaining on $800/month! He should go and employ Iya Basira to take care of the child then!

Attacking his daughters mother because of $800/month!

Most of these celebs really live a fake life!

And sounding like his 3rd wife is working too! Like her own existence is not also being bankrolled by David.

If Davido cannot afford his kids, he should let Wizkid adopt Imade! Dude got baby mama too, and $800/month does not make the news.
Try shut up idiot!!! Empty vessel dey make noise for another person money. If she comes from a wealthy family like you claimed why is she is using the child to extort money?

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09
Larryndelaw:
So how much is $800 that Davido can't pay. I spent more than times 4 of these monthly on my children. Have friends that pay $2000 child support monthly. So if Davido can't pay $800 monthly on his daughter, he is not a man
The $800/month is for nanny only, not for child support
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Yankee101: 11:37pm On Jan 09
No wonder he’s fighting everybody that looks like they support her
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by omooba969(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09
blackslayer:
Salty Bitch! She is the definition of a bitch! I wasn't going to comment on this subject however, i hate, with a passion, women that try to limit or restrict visitation rights of the father to his kids for no justifiable reason. The only justifiable reason is if the little girl will be in danger with her dad! I mean, African baby mamas are the worst! I assume that little girl is an American citizen and lives there! Just sad!

This set of bitchy baby mamas are savages, they don't really care about the best interest of the child, it's all about them. grin
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 11:37pm On Jan 09
damoobaba:

Which nanny dem they pay $800 per month for this Nigeria? Shey na imported nanny ni. It's like you dont even know what you're saying? The nanny go still chop for your house O. That money may not even include feeding money that Davido will be giving the baby mama for feeding. That girl wan open factory on top Davido head, her entitlement mentality is too much.

Why are you acting like you don't know women!

Just don't dive into it and get hooked, once you do, take full responsibility. You made the mistake!

I doubt if we have 10% of women who tell the truth about money, even the ones you married to. So once they come with that bill and its feasible, pay it off!

If she is charging Davido $800 a month for a nanny, it is feasible for peace of mind! Shouldn't be making headlines!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 11:38pm On Jan 09
loswhite:
Try shut up idiot!!!

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by damoobaba: 11:39pm On Jan 09
in the USA or uk it's 2k up, and if you fail to pay, your body go tell you.
anonym0us:
Try leave ekiti travel.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:41pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

smh!

Poverty is a disease!

Why do you believe everyone on these forum is a pauper like you!

This is not about being a pauper or not, don't twist my words.
I don't broke shame people, nah nah I don't do that.
People like you are actually empty in real life but claim what they are not online.
Reason is because I don't understand why you feel attacked by my questions.

You are free to use any choice of words you want to use, but your inability to answer those questions shows you are obviously empty.

For you to shame someone(Davido or whoever you are referring to with your shaming comment), that means you can do better than what the person is lacking in.

That gave rise to my questions. You are the one shaming him(Davido), so I directed those questions to you.

PS: I will ignore your broke shaming jab because I know my worth and I wouldn't want to bring myself down to your level.

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 11:43pm On Jan 09
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

This is not about being a pauper or not, don't twist my words.
I don't broke shame people, nah nah I don't do that.
People like you are actually empty in real life but claim what they are not online.
Reason is because I don't understand why you feel attacked by my questions.

You are free to use any choice of words you want to use, but your inability to answer those questions shows you are obviously empty.

For you to shame someone(Davido or whoever you are referring to with your shaming comment), that means you can do better than what the person is lacking in.

That gave rise to my questions. You are the one shaming him(Davido), so I directed those questions to you.

PS: I will ignore your broke shaming jab because I know my worth and I wouldn't want to bring myself down to your level.

You poor people love long sentences!

So you expect me to be showing you my account balance!

You must be a dunce!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Yankee101: 11:43pm On Jan 09
If nanny fees are 800$ how much are other expenses?

It is simply robbery to use a child’s emotions to extract money from fathers

It is theft. This is the major reason, this kind of mindset, Nigerian couple’s break up abroad. One sees money they’ve never seen before and are told the system will help them collect it, they kick the man out, take his car and house and kids and stab him on top of that with child support. Naija man wey no go gree go go ballistic, next thing na double murder obituary for news. Be careful how you play with a man’s emotions, the fire may burn you

4 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by damoobaba: 11:44pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Why are you acting like you don't know women!

Just don't dive into it and get hooked, once you do, take full responsibility. You made the mistake!

I doubt if we have 10% of women who tell the truth about money, even the ones you married to. So once they come with that bill and its feasible, pay it off!

If she is charging Davido $800 a month for a nanny, it is feasible for peace of mind! Shouldn't be making headlines!

That girl is ready to do anything to bring down Davido. The guy reacted, quickly Tiwa savage don carry the matter go police. And I believe Davido will still be paying her for the daughter's upkeep. About #800k per month for NANNYYYYY, DEM DON RUN DAVIDO STREET 😧😧☹☹.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by aribisala0(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09
FDURU:
You have no idea where she stays yet u open that gutter you call a mouth to make bold statements like that. I won't stoop to your pig domain and tango with you boy! You clearly are a clown!!! And I am very stupid to mention my mom n dad in this convo, shaming them
Does your mother have a gutter mouth?
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by kiddkash(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

How much is the average weekly wage of a nanny in the US?

How do you tell her to give her child to a polygamist when she is alive? Did the one in US do that?

Mind you! Davido will not try such with his wife in Atlanta, that one knows the law and fvckin educated! He is definitely paying what's due!

You claim to be a billionaire but had to make $800/month news!
It is about ₦12,038,400 in order to baby sit a grown girl for a year.

How much does civil servants earn. She is using the kid as her meal ticket instead of finding job for herself. What is her job?

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 11:46pm On Jan 09
kiddkash:

It is about ₦12,038,400 in order to baby sit a grown girl for a year.

How much does civil servants earn. She is using the kid as her meal ticket instead of finding job for herself. What is her job?

How much is that to a person like Davido!

You think Davido earns in Naira? You not looking at the status!

How much do you think she will "AVERAGELY" get if she files a case in the US? Davido himself won't want that smoke!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by damoobaba: 11:47pm On Jan 09
Larryndelaw:
So how much is $800 that Davido can't pay. I spent more than times 4 of these monthly on my children. Have friends that pay $2000 child support monthly. So if Davido can't pay $800 monthly on his daughter, he is not a man

Lol, small yansh sef dey shake. How much you get for account wey you go pay $2k for child support? The lady is asking $800 for NANNY not total CHILD SUPPORT. Try and read well b4 you type a response.

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Yankee101: 11:48pm On Jan 09
When the Bible says avoid fornication, this is one of the reasons
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by nedekid: 11:48pm On Jan 09
Abeg, they should keep their issues to themselves.
Who is the aproko placing mouth where it does not concern them? undecided
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Paracetamol01: 11:48pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Davido should come out straight if he cannot afford $800/month! Its not a must to claim what you not!

Sophia comes from a well to do family too! Stop making it look like she does not have other source of income!

People less than what Davido claims to be, pay far more than that on monthly basis!

Bargaining on $800/month! He should go and employ Iya Basira to take care of the child then!

Attacking his daughters mother because of $800/month!

Most of these celebs really live a fake life!

And sounding like his 3rd wife is working too! Like her own existence is not also being bankrolled by David.

If Davido cannot afford his kids, he should let Wizkid adopt Imade! Dude got baby mama too, and $800/month does not make the news.
None of your comments here make sense today.you just dey type balablu blulaba

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by kiddkash(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Someone in USA does not ask for up to that! Are you intuned at all? Do you know how much it cost to employ a nanny on a weekly basis?

Hello! Its because she is here in Nigeria! Davido wont try it with that of Atlanta! He will pay through his nose if he tries it!

Acting like Sophia poured sperm into herself!

Is he the only baby daddy? People are in his shoes and we don't hear about such! Is it that they don't pay for the keep of their children?

A billionaire making the news for $800/month, not week o!
Didn't she spread her legs like rumours or was a gun jammed to her head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies / Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.