Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls (41331 Views)

Cutie Juls – Chioma Ude And Ini Edo Are Lesbians And Longtime Knackmates / Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 12:51am On Jan 10
Codes151:
monkey republic.. how much is minimum wage? them swear for u... olobiriko

Fvck you!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by epainos: 12:53am On Jan 10
Sophia does not need this money...this is the truth. Lol. She only wants to make David suffer. But the truth is that David doesnt really care that much seeing the little girl. Lol. When he keeps rubbing Chioma in other baby mamas' faces..... grin Shopia should find love elsewhere and forget about David if she doesnt want to waste her life. David pays or he doesnt pay futher (cos he is already paying enough), Sophia should go settle down with someone else....if not...she will pay a big price in the nearest future.

The cash is too small for David....and also..Sophia does not need it. This is the truth. Someone shld advise her to settle down with someone else asap and show David she has moved on....whether he pays ir he doesnt. It is for her good. If she doesn't let David finally out of her life, she will not have peace for the rest of her life....while David will continue his jumping around lifestyle. Wetin cpncern me sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by ceejay80s(m): 12:56am On Jan 10
Elsueno:

Nah, dat wan is just irresponsible stufid...no matter how much I dislike d kids mother, I would always be thier for my pikin....even if it means I have to bleed some cash for a few years till the kid is old enough to stay with me.

WOULD NEVER ABANDON MY KIDS WHEN THEY ARE LITTLE, NO MATTER WHAT!
Some circumstances will make u abandoned ur kid with their mother, I once said the same ,
Don't pray for a woman that would use ur child to milk u, I have been there and it's annoying

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by dealslip(f): 1:13am On Jan 10
LordIsaac:
I want to understand something. It seems that all over the world, a child belongs to the man…and not a product that can be equally ascribed to both the man and the woman…
Someone should enlighten me please.
I say this because they make you see that you are responsible for the result of a woman willingly opening her legs? What burden does a woman have to bear besides birthing a baby she willingly opened her leg for and enjoyed the process?

Which all over the world? In many climes, Nigeria inclusive, a mother has custody of the children until when the child is of a certain age. The Father regardless of will bear some percentage of the expense of the child's upkeep. By standard of wages in the US, $800 dollars is very small to pay a manny monthly. She is asking in arrears meaning she had been paying for it before making a demand
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by grandstar(m): 1:16am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

How much is the average weekly wage of a nanny in the US?

How do you tell her to give her child to a polygamist when she is alive? Did the one in US do that?

Mind you! Davido will not try such with his wife in Atlanta, that one knows the law and fvckin educated! He is definitely paying what's due!

You claim to be a billionaire but had to make $800/month news!

She's a gold digger. That's the problem.

She's based here in Naija and not the USA. A household here cost maximum 100k a month. She's what Americans call a Bimbo- a girl that's not intelligence. I mean, She's 5 years older than Davido in the first place!

I believe q monthly upkeep allowance of $1,500 or even $2,000 monthly should be sufficient for Imade. This shouldn't stop him for buying her trendy cloths or other things.

Frankly speaking, Imade's life and upbringing will be influenced by a bitter mother jealous of his other kids and telling her how deprived she is to the others.

I doubt she has any plans to marry but I suspect Davido won't consent. She can't keep her life on hold to please him. Tuface gave his baby mama's liberty to marry.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Beverlyjean(f): 1:16am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

They didn't date.

Sophia just appeared on his bed and fvcked him!

So they have to date b4 sex occurs? Stop deceiving urself ...they never dated
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Gadafii: 1:18am On Jan 10
Godwin4444:
u are d sick one cos u don’t understand how things works

It’s not all about d money here but d preference, he never loved d sophia girl n he made it clear d girl is using d daughter to cash out from him

It’s not about d money but dude is tired of d lady n d whataboutism

5k is small but u might decide not to give it to a stalker if u believe d person is using u n taking advantage of u

U keep mentioning billionaire but u don’t care about happiness n emotions attached
he never loved the girl but he poured inside her
You and him dey ment??

You think all the things he does and get away with he would escape it in Yankee, see you

Someone could send olosho thousands of dollar but he can’t send his baby mama fee hundreds for their upkeep and you are here talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by LordIsaac(m): 1:20am On Jan 10
dealslip:

Which all over the world? In many climes, Nigeria inclusive, a mother has custody of the children until when the child is of a certain age. The Father regardless of will bear some percentage of the expense of the child's upkeep. By standard of wages in the US, $800 dollars is very small to pay a manny monthly. She is asking in arrears meaning she had been paying for it before making a demand
I am referring to the “your baby” phrase, rather than “our baby” or “my baby!” I feel “your baby” is more convenient because of pecuniary interests!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 1:23am On Jan 10
grandstar:

She's a gold digger. That's the problem.

She's based here in Naija and not the USA. A household here cost maximum 100k a month. She's what Americans call a Bimbo- a girl that's not intelligence. I mean, She's 5 years older than Davido in the first place!

I believe q monthly upkeep allowance of $1,500 or even $2,000 monthly should be sufficient for Imade. This shouldn't stop him for buying her trendy cloths or other things.

Frankly speaking, Imade's life and upbringing will be influenced by a bitter mother jealous of his other kids and telling her how deprived she is to the others.

I doubt she has any plans to marry but I suspect Davido won't consent. She can't keep her life on hold to please him. Tuface gave his baby mama's liberty to marry.

Davido dived into it and he will bear the brunt. Don’t blame the hoe! Someone said 50 Naira condom then would have averted all these, which I do agree with, but when the game is already played, it’s no going back!

What do you think an average lady would do? Look at his counterparts in the industry, do you think they won’t be paying through their nose?

I will ask you one question, if she files a legal case in the US, do you think she will get below or above what she is getting now?

I will never blame a lady as the cause of whats playing out. You fvcked a hoe and later telling me she is a gold digger! Did she rape you?

Kim Kardashian got more money than Davido and is still milking Kanye despite being rich, and you here talking about an average lady.

$200k/month
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by cococandy(f): 1:26am On Jan 10
That’s not a lot at all. Not even close .
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by 43Ronin: 1:50am On Jan 10
This Sofia carry shovel for head from the very beginning grin even though she's very fùckable she's has refused to leave her younger btoda alone.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by SharingIsLife(m): 2:13am On Jan 10
Iamicekid:

Cause he is Davido con mean se make he dey spend him money anyhow, if she can’t take care of the child then give the child to her father and if u don’t want to then be reasonable with the amount you going to ask for, ur child is not your meal ticket or poverty alleviation scheme, Davido has kids with girls in London and USA, those girls ain’t asking for such ridiculous amount even with the fact that they are outside the country and things are more expensive there yet they are reasonable, na u wey ur pikin dey 9ja wan come dey collect $800 monthly person wey dey mad
How is $800 a month 'ridiculous'? You guys just use words.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by blackmantis: 2:21am On Jan 10
I dedicate Kizz Daniel "My G" to this thread

Sholowo to le spend on your own.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Connected1: 2:32am On Jan 10
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

LoL a lot of billionaires in dollars dey type epistle for social media, I don't need to mention names, you must have come across one or more of their epistle posts.

Person wey do you this thing, really do you strong thing.

You are morally, intellectually, (I will omit the third one) empty.

You don't need to see people's balance before knowing their worth.

I remember a receptionist in a hotel charging Dangote 5k for a parking spot, he declined to pay and instead paid the 1000 others paid and his friend told him, "You know this people know you are a wealthy man and offer to pay the extra change of 4k on it off for him because he was actually the one that invited him to the program"
But Dangote declined and told him not to do that, and they both left for the program.

I am done with you because you are totally empty and can't hold a meaningful discuss.
You shouldn't be replying him.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 2:35am On Jan 10
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

LoL a lot of billionaires in dollars dey type epistle for social media, I don't need to mention names, you must have come across one or more of their epistle posts.

Person wey do you this thing, really do you strong thing.

You are morally, intellectually, (I will omit the third one) empty.

You don't need to see people's balance before knowing their worth.

I remember a receptionist in a hotel charging Dangote 5k for a parking spot, he declined to pay and instead paid the 1000 others paid and his friend told him, "You know this people know you are a wealthy man and offer to pay the extra change of 4k on it off for him because he was actually the one that invited him to the program"
But Dangote declined and told him not to do that, and they both left for the program.

I am done with you because you are totally empty and can't hold a meaningful discuss.

You are good storyteller!

And you expect me to digest that?

What do you gain from telling lies!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 2:35am On Jan 10
Connected1:

You shouldn't be replying him.

You scared of me so I dont fvck you up!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Invest4growth: 2:39am On Jan 10
If davido does not want to pay or is contesting the amount, it is not a problem but it will immature of him to turn people away from Sophia. There was a freedom of association in this country. If you are claiming to be a superstar in music without a Grammy but you are not a relationship management. You do not threaten those who are friends to your baby mama. You taught the lady how to smoke Indian hemp and drug heavily. Where will Dele Momodu stand on the matter. He will shamelessly become a faceless mediator having crossed to Osun State as Roving Amcassador

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Egoveen: 3:33am On Jan 10
Very ugly thing,if na me be davido I go bone all of them including Imade when the little girl comes of age to confront that ugly thing she call mama she will come looking for me,I hate women with entitlement mentality😬😬
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Egoveen: 3:42am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Someone in USA does not ask for up to that! Are you intuned at all? Do you know how much it cost to employ a nanny on a weekly basis?

Hello! Its because she is here in Nigeria! Davido wont try it with that of Atlanta! He will pay through his nose if he tries it!

Acting like Sophia poured sperm into herself!

Is he the only baby daddy? People are in his shoes and we don't hear about such! Is it that they don't pay for the keep of their children?

A billionaire making the news for $800/month, not week o!
You don't have any reasonable point,how much is paid to nannies in the US.....Davido should empty his account for her naa because Imade is made of GOLD mtcheewww.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 3:49am On Jan 10
Egoveen:
You don't have any reasonable point,how much is paid to nannies in the US.....Davido should empty his account for her naa because Imade is made of GOLD mtcheewww.

That’s his first child and he owes her every fatherly obligation's How does $8000/annum wreck the account of a billionaire?

Or is it audio billions?

Kanye pays 200k/month, Nick pays $3m/annum, he should learn from those fatherly figures. They fvck and pay!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Egoveen: 3:49am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Davido should come out straight if he cannot afford $800/month! Its not a must to claim what you not!

Sophia comes from a well to do family too! Stop making it look like she does not have other source of income!

People less than what Davido claims to be, pay far more than that on monthly basis!

Bargaining on $800/month! He should go and employ Iya Basira to take care of the child then!

Attacking his daughters mother because of $800/month!

Most of these celebs really live a fake life!

And sounding like his 3rd wife is working too! Like her own existence is not also being bankrolled by David.

If Davido cannot afford his kids, he should let Wizkid adopt Imade! Dude got baby mama too, and $800/month does not make the news.
Your type is known as a GOLD DIGGER,because Davido is a billionaire he should empty his account for her,make she Sidon dey wait for $800 per month make she no go find work do to take care of what she willingly opened her legs for David.......nonsense.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 3:52am On Jan 10
Egoveen:
Your type is known as a GOLD DIGGER,because Davido is a billionaire he should empty his account for her,make she Sidon dey wait for $800 per month make she no go find work do to take care of what she willingly opened her legs for David.......nonsense.

How does $800/month empty the account of a billionaire?

Of his billionaire status is considered, do you know how much a US court of law will order him to pay?

Sofia is the one slow! She should get an average lawyer and heard to a IS court of law! She 100% guaranteed to get a better bargain that what she is getting now!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Egoveen: 4:00am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

How does $800/month empty the account of a billionaire?

Of his billionaire status is considered, do you know how much a US court of law will order him to pay?

Sofia is the one slow! She should get an average lawyer and heard to a IS court of law! She 100% guaranteed to get a better bargain that what she is getting now!
As if to say she will force Davido to pay that amount,let her,one problem that Davido has is that he won't have the mind to cut both Imade and her mum out of his life because he so much likes his daughter,if na me I no go even remember say they do exist.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by mankan2k7(m): 4:03am On Jan 10
Iamicekid:

Cause he is Davido con mean se make he dey spend him money anyhow, if she can’t take care of the child then give the child to her father and if u don’t want to then be reasonable with the amount you going to ask for, ur child is not your meal ticket or poverty alleviation scheme, Davido has kids with girls in London and USA, those girls ain’t asking for such ridiculous amount even with the fact that they are outside the country and things are more expensive there yet they are reasonable, na u wey ur pikin dey 9ja wan come dey collect $800 monthly person wey dey mad

Se I fit like your comment 3 billion times?

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 4:03am On Jan 10
Egoveen:
As if to say she will force Davido to pay that amount,let her,one problem that Davido has is that he won't have the mind to cut both Imade and her mum out of his life because he so much likes his daughter,if na me I no go even remember say they do exist.

You feel it’s like Naija?

They will strangle him with bills!

Ask all those hip hop artiste how much they pay in child support, you will scream!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Egoveen: 4:05am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

That’s his first child and he owes her every fatherly obligation's How does $8000/annum wreck the account of a billionaire?

Or is it audio billions?

Kanye pays 200k/month, Nick pays $3m/annum, he should learn from those fatherly figures. They fvck and pay!

Are you insinuating that Sophia is a w*hore Because the last time I checked only sex workers are paid for their services........maybe Sophia is one.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Raygipson1989: 4:08am On Jan 10
These girls likes money more than anything now.
Yoruba girls love money more than igbo girls, stating from experience
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 4:13am On Jan 10
Egoveen:
Are you insinuating that Sophia is a w*hore Because the last time I checked only sex workers are paid for their services........maybe Sophia is one.

Anything you call her, I don’t care!

The situation I am addressing! If you can fvck, you must be ready to pay bills!
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Egoveen: 4:13am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

You feel it’s like Naija?

They will strangle him with bills!

Ask all those hip hop artiste how much they pay in child support, you will scream!
This is Nigeria and not the US,we should stop importing those nonsense OYIBO cultures,this is Africa and not America,it's not like Davido doesn't Care for his daughter he will even be happy to have Imade stay with him but that schemer wouldn't allow that because of her selfish interest to milk the guy dry........this gender are evil.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Egoveen: 4:15am On Jan 10
Raygipson1989:
These girls likes money more than anything now.
Yoruba girls love money more than igbo girls, stating from experience
Thank you very much,girls generally like money more than their life sex whether Igbo or Yoruba all na d same
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 4:16am On Jan 10
Egoveen:
This is Nigeria and not the US,we should stop importing those nonsense OYIBO cultures,this is Africa and not America,it's not like Davido doesn't Care for his daughter he will even be happy to have Imade stay with him but that schemer wouldn't allow that because of her selfish interest to milk the guy dry........this gender are evil.

Imagine if Sophia was your sister?

Davido is a citizen. His influences will play in a Naija court of law. Just control it in US. She is bound to cash out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chidinma And Lil Kesh Looking Dapper In New Photo / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner / Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.