Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

"Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls (40641 Views)

Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Pimine: 7:51am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Davido should come out straight if he cannot afford $800/month! Its not a must to claim what you not!

Sophia comes from a well to do family too! Stop making it look like she does not have other source of income!

People less than what Davido claims to be, pay far more than that on monthly basis!

Bargaining on $800/month! He should go and employ Iya Basira to take care of the child then!

Attacking his daughters mother because of $800/month!

Most of these celebs really live a fake life!

And sounding like his 3rd wife is working too! Like her own existence is not also being bankrolled by David.

If Davido cannot afford his kids, he should let Wizkid adopt Imade! Dude got baby mama too, and $800/month does not make the news.
Something is seriously wrong with you. Which one is third wife?
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by chieni(f): 7:54am On Jan 10
Iamicekid:

You are the one not understanding the situation on ground, he is refusing to pay cause even the ones in USA don’t ask up to that, if the ones in USA are asking up to that amount also it won’t be a problem but the ones in USA and uk didn’t ask up to that but u, wey dey 9ja dey ask for that, is she mad, she should get a job instead, no be the same idiot that asked him for 20m for birthday party lol, if na so then adeleke, dangote and otedola dey spend money lavishly without investing they won’t have the name they have today
You leave with them to know they didn't request up to that? It's a lesson for the baby mama crew that keep having children from different women. This is one of the set back.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by BloomingDale(f): 7:59am On Jan 10
tnerro1:

But I love chioma and how she is building her home no matter the tricks her fellow “feminine energy “ gender can come up with.

E shock u ba

The same Chioma you guys were insulting?
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Mayplays(f): 8:12am On Jan 10
santaclaws:

Nobody is believing anything. You and I are only reasoning based on the information available to us. My own point is that $800 for a child's nanny, for a celebrity of Davido's repute, shouldn't make the news...

People lie all the time and no one lives in perfection, I rarely make any conclusions on situations I I didn’t witness or hear with my own two eyes..

I didn’t make any reasoning with you on this topic because I have no opinions on hearsay, I’m asking you why you believe the news so much that you are so convinced it’s true

How can you say you don’t believe it when you’re arguing with people that don’t believe it to be true?
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by rockyh(m): 8:13am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

How much is the average weekly wage of a nanny in the US?

How do you tell her to give her child to a polygamist when she is alive? Did the one in US do that?

Mind you! Davido will not try such with his wife in Atlanta, that one knows the law and fvckin educated! He is definitely paying what's due!

You claim to be a billionaire but had to make $800/month news!
if being a billionaire means throwing money away to you,then you need to start understanding that making money legitimately is not a kid thing

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by TMHL: 8:14am On Jan 10
ednut1:
she lives in Nigeria not NYC

So what's wrong in quoting 20% of the figure from over there, especially if it is within the father's capacity?

Before we get into the argument of his status shouldn't matter, we should know it's people of his status who will enrol their kids in schools paying 5 million Naira tuition, rather than the one paying 150 thousand Naira.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Mayplays(f): 8:16am On Jan 10
chronique:

Kudos to you. A woman that has sense more than those things up there that call themselves men. The issue isn't just about the $800 nanny fee. From previous quarrels and fights and information that has been coming out, the Sophia of a girl has been making unrealistic excessive demands on the boy and I think that is the main issue here. For a fact, she is definitely not paying any nanny 960k per month at the rate of 1,200/$ to look after that child so it's obvious the boy is feeling like he's being milked. All these things ranting on Nairaland and claiming he is living a fake life for refusing to pay that, have forgotten that his family are well in the know of everything going on between him and Sophia. The nanny payment is not the money for upkeep for the child o. He is paying for other things. He pays for the house the girl lives in, pays for school, feeding and several other things.
My opinion is… We all have our family squabbles and a lot of lies are usually peddled in them

How can people just judge the situations so confidently of strange families when they weren’t there, because they see them on the news? Lol. Imagine a full grown man arguing about another man’s bill like they don’t hustle themselves, like they themselves aren’t owing one or two bills are home

This dude has always being known to love all kids and spend on them, the lady is obviously the one with the issue

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by santaclaws: 8:18am On Jan 10
Mayplays:
People lie all the time and no one lives in perfection, I rarely make any conclusions on situations I I didn’t witness or hear with my own two eyes..

I didn’t make any reasoning with you on this topic because I have no opinions on hearsay, I’m asking you why you believe the news so much that you are so convinced it’s true

How can you say you don’t believe it when you’re arguing with people that don’t believe it to be true?

Whether I believe it or not, that shouldn't be your issue. I never claimed to believe anyone, but there's no smoke without fire. Tiwa Savage issuing a petition letter is enough evidence to suggest that there's a dose of correct information in the whole issue. The way you're fighting for 'neutrality' on the issue, one could as well suggest that you have your bias probably cos you're a fan of the individual involved.

Anyways, I won't keep engaging you on this. Your school of thought, your business. Ciao! ✌🏾
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by idrezee(m): 8:24am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

How do you tell her to give her child to a polygamist when she is alive? Did the one in US do that?

Mind you! Davido will not try such with his wife in Atlanta, that one knows the law and fvckin educated! He is definitely paying what's due!

No nanny gets $800 a month after tax. Non

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Bahamas95(m): 8:30am On Jan 10
Beverlyjean:

She took advantage of him ...he was 19 , she was 27 ... they never dated ....was a fling
She should be ashamed of herself, I didn't even know she's older than Davido.

Person wey open legs for her younger brother mate still dey make noise all over social media.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Crafteck1: 8:33am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

But polygamist money sweet abi?, a billionaire shouldnt be prudent with money? What is the real upkeep price vs what shes asking, u con make person seeing his daughter a condition?... Chop am
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by melodyogonna(m): 8:35am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:
That's a good price for a nanny based on Davido`s social status.

We talking about Davido`s first daughter and child here!

Is the nanny based in Nigeria? What Nanny earns $800 per month in Nigeria? Everyone would turn into a nanny if it were that lucrative

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by pongwa(m): 8:37am On Jan 10
AdamsMosesOma:
Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu of restricting the singer from his daughter, Imade.

A startling discovery regarding the drama between Davido and Sophia has resulted from the current drama between music superstar Davido and his former best friend and colleague, Tiwa Savage, which was sparked by her baby daddy, Teebillz.

Cutie Juls, a blogger, has revealed Sophia Momodu’s absurd expectations and regulations from Davido.

The blog claimed that Sophia was requesting $800 in pay for Imade’s nanny, which is needed to be paid over a two-year period through her lawyers..

https://www.instagram.com/p/C14AzCPt5DW/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Davido no gree for anybody.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by rafcrown(m): 9:04am On Jan 10
1000 dollars is more reasonable.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Noblemanonpoint: 9:16am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Davido should come out straight if he cannot afford $800/month! Its not a must to claim what you not!

Sophia comes from a well to do family too! Stop making it look like she does not have other source of income!

People less than what Davido claims to be, pay far more than that on monthly basis!

Bargaining on $800/month! He should go and employ Iya Basira to take care of the child then!

Attacking his daughters mother because of $800/month!

Most of these celebs really live a fake life!

And sounding like his 3rd wife is working too! Like her own existence is not also being bankrolled by David.

If Davido cannot afford his kids, he should let Wizkid adopt Imade! Dude got baby mama too, and $800/month does not make the news.

You're so out of touch comparing a baby mama to a legally married wife.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Konjiboii: 9:34am On Jan 10
I don't see what the problem is, he does have a child with her and he is more than capable so why not. If you ask me sef she's being considerate.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by seunayantokun(m): 9:57am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

You think we talking about Iya Tunde the nanny here?

Hello! $800/month for a nanny is not exorbitant based on Davido`s status!
For Davido's status pay or agreed wages as contained in the nanny's contract?

$800x 2 years =$9,600. Not much but if they are based in Nigeria. It shouldn't be that much.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Saidfx(m): 10:07am On Jan 10
Larryndelaw:
So how much is $800 that Davido can't pay. I spent more than times 4 of these monthly on my children. Have friends that pay $2000 child support monthly. So if Davido can't pay $800 monthly on his daughter, he is not a man

2000 child support monthly How many children & which country?
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Pootle: 10:08am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

the ones than drown a baby due to negligence,
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Charly68: 10:15am On Jan 10
Ummm; to a reasonable fellow that Bill is too much to take good care of a child per month. A good woman should be reasonable and not materialistic . The girl will benefit more from her father as she grows to bond with him . All this demand for bogus upkeep isun- African and it can be very damaging.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by donvicky2007: 10:27am On Jan 10
aribisala0:
Do you know her address before you say she can't be in Nigeria and blabla bla?
Do you know what agreements exist between them?

You people just like to rant and spout your inconsequential and ignorant opinions

when it comes to family law there is something called Jurisdiction shopping

people look for a locality where they can get the best court settlement

Davido is an American his daughter is an American and he has a residence in America
He can be sued in America for Child support and most likely will be forced to cough up a lot more than thatThe reality is he has no choice but to pay

After all he said
He does not fear billing

You should know there is a difference between child support and money for nanny...

Let me educate you, A child support is a certain amount a parent paid for the support of a child's growth.

If Davido is paying Child support for his daughter the mother has no right to be demanding for nanny fees because child support covers the expenses for the child for a certain period of time depending on the agreement between both parties.

Mind you when both parents are no longer in marriage then child support is not left for one of the parent alone, it is the responsibility of both parent to pay certain amount according to law and agreed by their lawyers.

If Davido's babymama thinks she is in her right sense, she should take the matter to court.

So far Davido is paying child support as agreed by both parties, she has no right to be demanding extra money from Davido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by donvicky2007: 10:33am On Jan 10
Charly68:
Ummm; to a reasonable fellow that Bill is too much to take good care of a child per month. A good woman should be reasonable and not materialistic . The girl will benefit more from her father as she grows to bond with him . All this demand for bogus upkeep isun- African and it can be very damaging.

The babymama is too materialistic.
People should differentiate Child support which covers the child's upkeep (nanny fees included) for a certain amount of time as agreed by their lawyers and nanny fees.
Tomorrow she can come out and said Davido should pay for the Child's driver fees

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by cedricksly: 10:34am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

lol we aren't talking about child support here, we talking about nanny fee, 1 Million naira a month?? Are u high or something? How much is a level 17 oil worker salary or a top management staff of a telecommunications company. Remembered when my son was 6months the nanny agency charger 600k for a start and all paper works, and subsequent monthly payment was 250k to the agency. Only God knows how much the nanny themselves where being paid, tho I give her 50k monthly stipend also for good job well done. now you have a grown up child and u want to collect 1million per month and you are here saying it is a fair price. Mind you less than 3 years children are far more expensive than the grown ones. If he is paying 800 per month for nanny in Nigeria that doesn't pay per hour like it is abroad, how much then would he pay for child support? Na nanny fee she wan take dey sustain her liftstyle? She should go and work or better still take her influencing job seriously. I really don't know what Y'all Are smoking, definitely not weed.

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by bdon12: 10:37am On Jan 10
kiddkash:

It isn't, but this isn't the first time the woman seems to be taking OBO for a ride.
If you become very rich tomorrow that you can afford to buy anything you want.
If you send someone to buy something for you, and he returns telling you that 1 piece of akara is sold for ₦10,000 will you buy or will you believe the person ever again?
To you it will seems as though the person is taking you for a ride. When you have been in the streets, and you know how much a piece of akara costs
U should know something....u cannot take care of a kid without d babymama.its difficult to separate it.Babymama must find way chop u
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by bdon12: 10:38am On Jan 10
Frm day 1 sophia na gold digger.bt she got david real bad n fell.now na jst to dey pay her
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by cedricksly: 10:40am On Jan 10
bdon12:

U should know something....u cannot take care of a kid without d babymama.its difficult to separate it.Babymama must find way chop u
it is not difficult, for baby mama that actually works and has a known business... If you talk about child support that is a different case not nanny.... No where in Nigeria no matter how expensive does anybody pay 1 Million naira for nanny.... No where, quote me anywhere I will be waiting

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Myer(m): 10:46am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:
That's a good price for a nanny based on Davido`s social status.

We talking about Davido`s first daughter and child here!
True, however, what is she bringing on the table?
I perceive she's leeching on him.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Mayplays(f): 11:03am On Jan 10
santaclaws:

Whether I believe it or not, that shouldn't be your issue. I never claimed to believe anyone, but there's no smoke without fire. Tiwa Savage issuing a petition letter is enough evidence to suggest that there's a dose of correct information in the whole issue. The way you're fighting for 'neutrality' on the issue, one could as well suggest that you have your bias probably cos you're a fan of the individual involved.

Anyways, I won't keep engaging you on this. Your school of thought, your business. Ciao! ✌🏾
The way you’re fighting for your ‘opinion’ on an issue that you weren’t there to witness suggests you’re a pure hater of the individual involved

Put yourself in the shoes of an entertainer, you signed up to entertain. Imagine your intimate family news getting on the internet and strangers discuss it like they were there… How would you feel reading such comments?

Some people have too much going on their lives to care enough to type about what is going on in the lives of others. Trust me, I’m genuinely confused. Maybe I’m just different.

Fan of who? LOL. The interests some people have are extremely interesting.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by SharingIsLife(m): 11:06am On Jan 10
Iamicekid:

Multiply that by 12 and remove it from your own salary na that time u will know it’s ridiculous, if he spends that on all his children yearly that doesn’t include school fees, feeding and clothing yet ooo, make unna dey think now, if na so that money dey easy to find u ursef will be a billionaire
That amount is just the right amount to pay a nanny anywhere in America. Now because this is Africa, you know that Davido is a billionaire. So that's what billionaires in Africa should pay to their nannies because they are global citizens so to say. Global celebrity no be for mouth nah💪
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by santaclaws: 11:14am On Jan 10
Mayplays:

The way you’re fighting for your ‘opinion’ on an issue that you weren’t there to witness suggests you’re a pure hater of the individual involved

Put yourself in the shoes of an entertainer, you signed up to entertain. Imagine your intimate family news getting on the internet and strangers discuss it like they were there… How would you feel reading such comments?

Some people have too much going on their lives to care enough to type about what is going on in the lives of others. Trust me, I’m genuinely confused. Maybe I’m just different.

Fan of who? LOL. The interests some people have are extremely interesting.

I am not an entertainer and people talk about me and I know it's part of life... c'est la vie.

Don't be too hard on yourself, even if you're Davido's family member, move on and stop stressing about people's comment on a forum, that's what happens here every second...
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Jan 10
TMHL:

So what's wrong in quoting 20% of the figure from over there, especially if it is within the father's capacity?

Before we get into the argument of his status shouldn't matter, we should know it's people of his status who will enrol their kids in schools paying 5 million Naira tuition, rather than the one paying 150 thousand Naira.
even otedola, adenuga or dangote will not pay 800 dols for any nanny in Nigeria. Abeg stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by FDURU(m): 11:57am On Jan 10
Invest4growth:
If davido does not want to pay or is contesting the amount, it is not a problem but it will immature of him to turn people away from Sophia. There was a freedom of association in this country. If you are claiming to be a superstar in music without a Grammy but you are not a relationship management. You do not threaten those who are friends to your baby mama. You taught the lady how to smoke Indian hemp and drug heavily. Where will Dele Momodu stand on the matter. He will shamelessly become a faceless mediator having crossed to Osun State as Roving Amcassador

According to u, Davido is responsible for teaching Sophia how to smoke Indian hemp n do drugs, is it that Sophia is a child or wat? For someone she's older than with 5yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Goldie Idowu Gets $1000 As Winner Of #DrawBigChurchChallenge (Photos) / President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.