Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara (5226 Views)

Rivers Guber: Supreme Court To Hear Tonye-cole’s Case Against Fubara Today / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by Whalis: 7:36pm On Jan 10
Tranquill:

Most of them that post all these crap are not from Rivers State and are supporters of one failed presidential aspirant and or supporters of one terrorist group whose known agenda have been wholeheartedly rejected by Ikwerre and Rivers people.

You could easily discern their agenda reading between the lines. They want to incite others tribes against Wike and against Ikwerre people.

Most times they pretend to be Ijaw to post nonsense but when you go to their history, you see that they are those bitter and hateful people.

I like to ignore idi0tic posts like this.
We know them. Children of hate. If you don't agree with them they see you as nothing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by colonelwealth(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10
Tranquill:

Bitter mkpurumiri rejects…Cry more

Stop being an irredeemable fool.

Infact continue fooling yourself around that has always been your talent.
Enjoy!
Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by 9japride(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10
Tranquill:

Oga going by your logic, the world will be made of just one ethnicity because there will always be sharing of boundary.

States were created because people agitated for them to be created, because they felt subjugated by certain groups. Someone just didn’t wake up and decided to create States.
[color=#006600][/color]

That one also happens. But in Nigeria, just because an artificial line was drawn to demarcate states, it does not mean that thpse who found themselves in the other state have already lost their identity.
The aim was just to limit the strength of the Igbos. Those who always champion tribalism and hatred here in nairaland might turn out to hold leadership position in the country. They will still carry on with their hatred by introducing messed up policies. People never change,
If the eastern region eventually have their country, I be in the best interest for those who deny their heritage not to be included in the eastern region.
They can join the southern or western part of the country.
People need to travel and study the various tribes in Nigeria and how they are found in both states that share boundaries.
It's just simple logic.
Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by Whalis: 9:44pm On Jan 10
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That one also happens. But in Nigeria, just because an artificial line was drawn to demarcate states, it does not mean that thpse who found themselves in the other state have already lost their identity.
The aim was just to limit the strength of the Igbos. Those who always champion tribalism and hatred here in nairaland might turn out to hold leadership position in the country. They will still carry on with their hatred by introducing messed up policies. People never change,
If the eastern region eventually have their country, I be in the best interest for those who deny their heritage not to be included in the eastern region.
They can join the southern or western part of the country.
People need to travel and study the various tribes in Nigeria and how they are found in both states that share boundaries.
It's just simple logic.
So the boundary between Abia State and Imo State makes people in Abia State to deny they are Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by 9japride(m): 2:52am On Jan 11
Whalis:

So the boundary between Abia State and Imo State makes people in Abia State to deny they are Igbo?
[color=#006600][/color]

It has to do with oil/gas matter. In addition, due to poor level of education in the country, a lot of people can easily be manipulated for political reasons.
Even in the eastern states, there are a lot of different dialects.
Those who did the boundaries knew exactly what they did. Everyone should continue with their agenda, time will tell.
Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by Sanitizedem: 3:07am On Jan 11
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It has to do with oil/gas matter. In addition, due to poor level of education in the country, a lot of people can easily be manipulated for political reasons.
Even in the eastern states, there are a lot of different dialects.
Those who did the boundaries knew exactly what they did. Everyone should continue with their agenda, time will tell.

It has nothing to do with oil. Before independence in the 50s, minorities had already started agitating to be separated from the Igbo majority. Who knew about oil then? Anything that doesn’t suit your agenda you talk about manipulation and a lot bs as if people can’t think for themselves.
Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by 9japride(m): 3:54am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

It has nothing to do with oil. Before independence in the 50s, minorities had already started agitating to be separated from the Igbo majority. Who knew about oil then? Anything that doesn’t suit your agenda you talk about manipulation and a lot bs as if people can’t think for themselves.
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't have problem with that. Those that deny Igbo heritage are free to partner with other tribes.
Personally, I prefer only those who identify as Igbos to be included in Bi@fria.
They think they are wise, they will learn the hard way. In the eyes of other tribes, they are still Igbos and they will be treated unfairly. I use those Igbo speaking tribes in Delta state as an example.
Make everyone dey their dey.
Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by Sanitizedem: 4:37am On Jan 11
Eastlink:
All I see in this thread are the delusions of the Ikwerre fantasy boys. Lilliputians forming giants until cut to size by Fubara. How the clowns managed to drag the south-east into this thread still amazes me. This thread was opened by a clownish Ikwerre boy seeking validation and God knows where rushed to drag Igbo’s into something that doesn’t concern them.

I think say Ikwerre get power. Show the power you begin to cap nonsense to console yourselves. I even see one dude trying to console himself with his fake 4 LGA myth over the Riverine communities as a bragging right. Forgetting that if the Igbo’s decide to pay the foolish Ikwerre for their years of affront on the Igbo nation (the most recent is their involvement in Peter Obi’s loss to APC in PH( and decide to abstain from voting in a bid to ensure that the Ikwerre are cut to size by the Ijaw, then we’ll see where the votes will come from.

Na now daybreak for una eyes. Every uplander don see una finish. Greedy lots with power. So you lots think we’ll join you lots in your fake rally against the Riverine bloc. Nope, even if the Etche foolishly forget your madness and join you guys, those of us in Egbema won’t be cajoled to join such foolish rally cry.

Now take this home as a fore warning. You days of being cut to size is here. The Igbo people who fell to your fake cries of Ijaw dominance of the 1970-1998 have wisen up. I don’t see them coming to the aid of selfish ingrates. Since you lots brag about your fake political advantage, it’s time to begin to show proof of it.

You are just imagining vain things as a typical ipofoool
Cry more!…..rejection really hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo / Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride / We Need Newspapers Like 234next In Nigeria. Too Much Is At Stake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.