Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Did You Get This Message From MTN? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Get This Message From MTN? (43997 Views)

Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / How To Borrow Real Money From MTN Via MTN Xtracash / Please How Can I Migrate From MTN Pulse To Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by emmaitive(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09
Nop
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:41pm On Jan 09
Siberia01:
Same here
Tried linking
They keep deducting N20...
Have spent N100 so far keeps saying error
Nigeria is a very useless society
*996#
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by CaptainFM1: 11:49pm On Jan 09
Weezyclan:
I received same sms this evening o. It's because of Nin linkage, the sim I'm using is very old and not registered by me, so how do they expect me to link Nin.

NIN is your identity. Even if your sim is as old as Methuselah it can be connected to your Identity unless you don't want to use the line again which can then be rolled back into the system as unused line and rented out to another person. If you already have a NIN, it shouldn't be difficult to link your numbers. If need be, visit NIMC office.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by LastProphet: 12:19am On Jan 10
C2Ok:
Not sure MTN would survive in developed western societies… lawsuits would make them go bankrupt within a couple of years🤌

Weeks not years
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:26am On Jan 10
Mpcoll001:
No

I like the blue cap in the middle, I would love to buy if you are not far from Ilesa Osun State

Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by DrMuzungu(m): 12:42am On Jan 10
Stup1d, useless, motherphucking, incompetent lazy 1diots at MTN... Between 2003 and 2015 they demanded registration, biometric data and what not at least 5 different times. And yet, while I was abroad for a loooooong time, they deactivated my number because I could not register ONCE AGAIN and soon after that gave it to someone else.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by ifekon: 12:43am On Jan 10
Received the message too
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Nezero(m): 12:58am On Jan 10
I received it o, although I noticed other KYC applications have been rejecting my NIN
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by NinjaMetahuman: 1:55am On Jan 10
leisuretym:
It's the government that is making life hard for the people, when last did NIN server work?

They keep saying they are maintaining their server or database, you can get ATM card by just inputting your bVN and account number on machine in GTBank, why can't they adopt this method, corruption will not let them

Go to NIN office on Awolowo Road Falomo, it's boldly written there that they are maintaining their server, 6months now

Nonsense country
another failure of NCC and the clowns running that ministry of communication.

The directive for mtn and every other network to block is actually from same NCC that cannot maintain its server to safe it's life.

Everytime to you got the networks to do anything, they will complain that there is no server from nin that you have to come back again.

It's madness how horrible that NCC is runned.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by TeamXola(m): 2:12am On Jan 10
Go and link your NIN at the closest MTN store

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by 2elliot: 2:16am On Jan 10
This is exactly how the "mark of the beast" will play out, without it you can no longer buy nor sell. Slow but steady we are getting there. What people don't know is that governments and politicians all over the world do not work for their interest but for the Antichrist whose bid they're acting out. It's a matter of time before we will find out this digital prisons we are gorded into. It's a terrible one.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by seguno2: 2:20am On Jan 10
C2Ok:
Not sure MTN would survive in developed western societies… lawsuits would make them go bankrupt within a couple of years🤌

Will your own local, state and federal government officials who don’t do their jobs because of your own inadequate/nonexistent engagement in the political and governance processes, survive in developed countries?
Are developed countries the way they are, because every single person is involved in the different aspects of political and governance processes with their own time, talents and other resources?

If you are not a thief and a rogue, then why do you want something that you have not worked for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by seguno2: 2:25am On Jan 10
NinjaMetahuman:

The directive for mtn and every other network to block is actually from same NCC that cannot maintain its server to safe it's life.

Everytime to you got the networks to do anything, they will complain that there is no server from nin that you have to come back again.

Just like the clowns that you allow to run everything about your life in the local, state and federal governments with their public policies

Or what is the difference?

How is your local government maintaining the feeder roads in your area to save your life and create jobs for idle youths who wail ceaselessly about other things while leaving their closest officials to ruin their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by NinjaMetahuman: 2:51am On Jan 10
seguno2:

Just like the clowns that you allow to run everything about your life in the local, state and federal governments with their public policies

Or what is the difference?

How is your local government maintaining the feeder roads in your area to save your life and create jobs for idle youths who wail ceaselessly about other things while leaving their closest officials to ruin their lives
oga we are talking about communication here.

Go n create thread for your sermon.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by bluefilm: 3:15am On Jan 10
Osaremwantaelvi:
Yes I did and I just linked mine by dailing *996#

But MTN day crase them day threaten me lol

Thanks for sharing this *996# code.

I just used it to link mine.

Still awaiting some response for now to know whether the NIN is linked.

Please what exactly is VNIN?
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Afy91(m): 4:07am On Jan 10
Yes I received same. Iam surprised to see it because I have done that before.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Clefayomide: 4:34am On Jan 10
Siberia01:
Same here
Tried linking
They keep deducting N20...
Have spent N100 so far keeps saying error
Nigeria is a very useless society

Download the nimc app, you can get your vnin for free on the app
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by WhereMyLoud: 5:59am On Jan 10
Weezyclan:
I received same sms this evening o. It's because of Nin linkage, the sim I'm using is very old and not registered by me, so how do they expect me to link Nin.
Just link it to ur mtn and the registration will then show as you
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Bluffly: 6:07am On Jan 10
Weezyclan:
Go and do the necessary. Update the details to yours. You guys want development and can't seem to make efforts to straighten things rather you nurse impossibilities
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Bluffly: 6:07am On Jan 10
kpukpuyenke:
I received same oo.

I just ignore their rubbish
You will always see such as rubbish. Saboteurs
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Odebayo4010(m): 6:08am On Jan 10
Have Link my sim before but I received the message to link it again I don't know why
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by ericmor: 6:10am On Jan 10
kalemy:
Yes, ignore it until they block your line

That's not correct. I received it but also ignored because i have done it before so y asked me to do it again
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Burgcudi(m): 6:15am On Jan 10
Weezyclan:

It does not mean. Walk into any MTN outlet and re-register it, on the process link your NIN to it.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Klchnjoku: 6:45am On Jan 10
Burgcudi:

It does not mean. Walk into any MTN outlet and re-register it, on the process link your NIN to it.
Why do people have to walk into an MTN outlet to do all these that they can easily do online? If not that this country is a doomed country.

Same MTN in Ghana, if you want to do all these you can easily do it online in the comfort of your home.

Nigeria is a useless country that will never ever make it in this life or the next.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by boxypane(m): 6:53am On Jan 10
Weezyclan:
Ehn. It's assumed you are the owner of the SIM now.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by stanliwise(m): 7:09am On Jan 10
Weezyclan:
na your type dem go first block. Better start to transfer all your contact name and inform others one time
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by leisuretym: 7:26am On Jan 10
NinjaMetahuman:

Is it that they don't understand that it's their own fault? Too many deranged people at the helms of affairs

1 Like

Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by leisuretym: 7:29am On Jan 10
Klchnjoku:

Why do people have to walk into an MTN outlet to do all these that they can easily do online? If not that this country is a doomed country.

Same MTN in Ghana, if you want to do all these you can easily do it online in the comfort of your home.

Nigeria is a useless country that will never ever make it in this life or the next.

They won't do it like that here, everything is business in Nigeria, APC supporters need the contract, go to NIN office on Falomo, Awolowo way, they will direct you to the road side, my name was in their visiting book 3 time to proof I was there 3 times to get this done, the government has failed, majority of the IT guys has Japa
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Kryzboy(m): 7:43am On Jan 10
Instead of all this different options just go to their office, simple.
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Revolva(m): 7:44am On Jan 10
nonsense country without a proper fact and data base
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by alobright17(m): 7:55am On Jan 10
leisuretym:
It's the government that is making life hard for the people, when last did NIN server work?

They keep saying they are maintaining their server or database, you can get ATM card by just inputting your bVN and account number on machine in GTBank, why can't they adopt this method, corruption will not let them

Go to NIN office on Awolowo Road Falomo, it's boldly written there that they are maintaining their server, 6months now

Nonsense country

You didn't make any sense here ,if you said good thing about GTB in the same country how then do you blame.the country for a failure of another company that failed to do something nice?
Re: Did You Get This Message From MTN? by Toktee(m): 7:59am On Jan 10
Bahamas95:
They're very stup!d, I wonder how many times they want me to link my line. I have linked it before and I don't know why the ediots sent me that annoying text.
Same here, I linked it in their office yet they sent me the message.

What nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Snaps Himself In A Ghastly Accident / Operamini4.4 Browser / How Triple Cameras Work In Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.