Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Daddy OPM And His Children Shut Down Genesis Cinema Port Harcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy OPM And His Children Shut Down Genesis Cinema Port Harcourt (149 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy OPM And His Children Shut Down Genesis Cinema Port Harcourt by NewsParot(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09
It was surprising yesterday night as the social media went agog seeing Apostle Gift Chibuzor Chinyere with his over 500 Kids booking more than 2 movie halss at Genesis Cinema.

He has been a father to these kids whom were abandoned by their parents, some picked up from the corners of the street and others abandoned in OPM Church.

He delights to put smiles in their faces.
God Bless Daddy OPM.[img][/img]

Re: Daddy OPM And His Children Shut Down Genesis Cinema Port Harcourt by osmosis101(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09
I no trust dem
Re: Daddy OPM And His Children Shut Down Genesis Cinema Port Harcourt by Aboks(m): 5:02am On Jan 10
make una no go behave like happy boys o
Re: Daddy OPM And His Children Shut Down Genesis Cinema Port Harcourt by Righthussle: 5:50am On Jan 10
Fake.

(1) (Reply)

Your First Fruit Is For Me, Not For The Church” Pastor John Anosike To Members / Dark Hook Ups: It's Not My Intention To Humiliate Anyone When I Talk about this / 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.