Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India (15183 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by ezebunafo(m): 5:49am On Jan 10
I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by cenaman(m): 5:50am On Jan 10
Name checkers association has left the WHATSAPP group grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:51am On Jan 10
They will never learn untill it get to the point of no return

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Fash20: 5:56am On Jan 10
Hahaha ha
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by DabuIIIT: 5:59am On Jan 10
Say NO TO CRIME
trutharena:

Where is the tribalism?

If I mention the guy name, is that tribalism?

Nigeria people have abused the word “tribalism”.
Enjoy yaself there grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by lexy2014: 6:02am On Jan 10
trutharena:
https://www.freepressjournal.in/amp/mumbai/mumbai-nigerian-drug-smuggler-arrested-with-cocaine-worth-125-crore

India should institute the death sentence for drug smuggling and all this nonsense will stop immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Mubby4luv(m): 6:10am On Jan 10
omoyankee3:
Lol. This post is a test. Yield not to temptation
This comment off me 😭😂😂😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Forumites: 6:14am On Jan 10
What a trap.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Obviouslyblunt: 6:15am On Jan 10
trutharena:

Where is the tribalism?

If I mention the guy name, is that tribalism?

Nigeria people have abused the word “tribalism”.
the rule says if you do anything at all to bring attention to a fellas tribe in any crime, you’ll be banned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by jrobbins: 6:17am On Jan 10
Later they'd claim it's God's blessings when they start flaunting sudden wealth. The youths of these days are something else. Everyone is just bothered about money without caring who they hurt to get itn

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by anataala: 6:31am On Jan 10
Are you here to depend him? He means of ID is Nigerian international passport.
trutharena:
I’m not even sure if these Indian police are serious. When did a Nigerian start bearing the name Bathlomen?

It’s probably the guy gave them a false middle name or the Indian police are high on cow dung.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by amakanancy(f): 6:33am On Jan 10
oshonky:

I actually think they’re high
They wrote the name in hindi.... lol
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by TimeMachine2: 6:33am On Jan 10
I think India and other countries should establish data base on those importing drugs and cocaine into their countries and create a profile down to ethnicity to stop the madness.

lexy2014:

India should institute the death sentence for drug smuggling and all this nonsense will stop immediately.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Nackzy: 6:34am On Jan 10
TimeMachine2:
Shut it! Instead of you to call out the criminals you are calling Seun? What's new under the sun? Even if seun yield to your bullying can he extend his draconian law into twitter or Facebook?
So you support name checking ✔

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Skillsnigeria: 6:38am On Jan 10
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Brenbentondiaz: 6:40am On Jan 10
Mansion must mansion next December.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eleven Wounded, Shops Vandalized As Rival Transport Workers Clash In Ekiti / Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes / Lagos CP Parades 113 Violators Of COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.