Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India (15185 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by seunmsg(m): 7:40am On Jan 10
Obviouslyblunt:
yes you are right, this is coming from Nigeria.

Yes, we know the Nigerians behind these crimes.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Addme: 7:43am On Jan 10
I checked through the comments and I have to thank Seun and the mods for the job well done.

We know how it used to be and what would have happened on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by cutedharmee: 7:47am On Jan 10
See as everybody loyal grin grin grin
First time in history there won't be name calling and gas gbos
This is actually unbelievable 😳
Kudos seun and other moderators

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Dennisochampa: 7:51am On Jan 10
ucheuzor1:

shey you don't want to learn. You don't want to help seun in his new nairaland. you must find a way to bring in tribalism.
Bros behave na.... Did I call your name??
No be werin I see I take comment
Abeg no spoil my day with your negative vibes....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by ajepako(f): 7:53am On Jan 10
Type wetin dey your mind

If you get liver...

See as everywhere gentle!

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Westerhoffe(m): 7:55am On Jan 10
Nigerians should stop giving this country a bad image.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by DenreleDave(m): 7:58am On Jan 10
ucheuzor1:

shey you don't want to learn. You don't want to help seun in his new nairaland. you must find a way to bring in tribalism.

He didn't say anything wrong if we are being honest

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Westerhoffe(m): 7:59am On Jan 10
NoGreeForAnyhod:

Those are not Nigerians, Nigerians don't do drugs, only those that inherited criminality do crimes to develop all the parts of the world

grin
I didn't see that comment of yours o!
I did not even read it self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Ravenna: 8:00am On Jan 10
Hehehehe..
Wonderment
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Omowoolata: 8:10am On Jan 10
See as fear come dey catch me to comment grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by callmevirus(m): 8:13am On Jan 10
thaoriginator:
Onu oni ku re grin

Na you wan destroy Indian yute abi grin

His name sounds so suspicious but nothing concerning me make e just dey mind like someone said

Nothing concern me but E dey mind

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by 265alade: 8:18am On Jan 10
Money must be made,or die poorMoney must be made,or die poor...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Sheggy13(m): 8:19am On Jan 10
I think NDLEA are not doing enough at our airports. One way they curb this is to invest well in sniffing dogs and hi-tech drug detection systems, with thorough frisking of youth travelling to/from Asia and South America mostly.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Sheggy13(m): 8:21am On Jan 10
trutharena:
I’m not even sure if these Indian police are serious. When did a Nigerian start bearing the name Bathlomen?

It’s probably the guy gave them a false middle name or the Indian police are high on cow dung.

Isn't it obvious to you there was a typographical error in the spelling, and that it was supposed to be Bartholomew? How about the surname. Is that also not Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Ogunleti01: 8:23am On Jan 10
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Nairaland will be boring without e war oooo, see as this thread dull angry sad
infact my hand dey itch me self seun no try at all see as comrades comport themselves. Vawulence can not be suppressed like that we must improvise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by Obviouslyblunt: 8:35am On Jan 10
seunmsg:

Yes, we know the Nigerians behind these crimes.
yes the Nigerians like our president in Chicago.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India by AncientAlien(m): 8:37am On Jan 10
Dpaulie:
I hail thee
grin grin come out with full chest if you are bold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night / Lagos CP Parades 113 Violators Of COVID-19 Protocols / Imo Police Uncover Illegal Petroleum Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.