Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues (11789 Views)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:44am On Jan 10
googlepikins:
This Atiku boy should shut up, him and Atiku could have done worse than Buhari and Thiefnubuu combined

Nothing person no go see for this nairaland
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by epainos: 7:46am On Jan 10
Kei144:

Even if we split, the resulting nations will be populated by the same Nigerians of today. We will still see the same performance.
Not all. Some will definitely not make it.

My prediction:
At the initial stage (the first 8 years...two terms for presidents) I am sure the majority of the north will have the same fate as Niger...they won't find it easy...but they will prosper in Agric. Also, South-South will face ethical issues there cos they have many issues there. Too many tribes there too. Lagos will try to pull other SW into prosperity. Also, all eastern states will form a good alliance. Igbos will prosper.

When the ones doing bad see the ones doing good, they will want to catch up also. And I think we will then form an effective strategic partnership that will make us prosper.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by epainos: 7:50am On Jan 10
sonature1:

Oga, this isn't about any future. That's a fact. Millions of people benefit from this dysfunctional country and have turned out to become the wealthiest among us.
We are 300 millions in Nigeria. 1 million is 1/300. So, are you saying that 1/300 million of the people benefit from it?

Son, you keep showing you have not travelled out of Nigeria. Believe me...you are in the dark.

Those people would give anything to keep this country one. This is something your emotions wouldn't let you understand because you lack emotional intelligence.
Exactly my point.

Read my past post...I cannot repeat myself. Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7964830/ypp-gives-tinubu-48-hours/1#127867990
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by gloryman91: 7:51am On Jan 10
So you too can talk on corruption.

He no go better for you and your generation destroying FRSC Staff welfare.

EFCC will soon arrest you.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by optimusprime2(m): 8:02am On Jan 10
Giftedhand47:
I track lost or stolen devices at an affordable price
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below

Boss abeg no vex, can you track stolen mandates too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by spencekat(m): 8:06am On Jan 10
Everyone is and has been talking,even people who don't have the moral standing to talk on the issue . Nigerians and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Giftedhand47(m): 8:07am On Jan 10
hakym619:
You defrauded me

EXERCISE CAUTION WHILE DEALING WITH THIS ACCLAIMED PHONE TRACKER

Message me on Whatsapp pls i don't have your number again
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Hakeem66: 8:08am On Jan 10
sonature1:

Quote me when Nigeria has split 🥱🥱🥱🥱
you are a kid. Listen and learn as you grow. The crude oil is not finishing today so waiting for it to do so is not going to happen soon, it will outlive you.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by khaffi2(f): 8:09am On Jan 10
Interested in Netflix and other movie apps login plus unlimited data for browsing and streaming online?
Works for Android, iPhone and can be mirrored to your smart TV for a bigger view.
Available at 2k only. Call or Whatsapp 09042345748
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by vanitybutiwanti: 8:13am On Jan 10
Nigerians with their holier than thou disposition, didn't you steal money when you were minister? Weren't you supporting Atiku so that you can continue stealing? Get lost and keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by hakym619(m): 8:14am On Jan 10
Giftedhand47:

Message me on Whatsapp pls i don't have your number again

I thought you'd snub me as you've endlessly done. When I message you, you must reply.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Thazard(m): 8:25am On Jan 10
optimusprime2:

Boss abeg no vex, can you track stolen mandates too? cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by theamazonguru(m): 8:27am On Jan 10
sonature1:
No, it shows that most Nigerians only care about stealing from the system and nobody thinks of what they can do to make it better.

Even those who call others thieves aren't any better...they just don't have their privileges. The black man is evil.

Let me add that it's not just that they don't have the privileges, but they just haven't been caught yet.

Today it is Beta Edu, tomorrow it will certainly be sometime else.

If we have had the likes of Adenike Crange and Patricia Etteh in the past yet the upcoming didn't learn anything, certainly more people will still fall into the same political office theft scheme that is seemingly a booming enterprise in Nigeria.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by sonature1: 8:34am On Jan 10
Hakeem66:
you are a kid. Listen and learn as you grow. The crude oil is not finishing today so waiting for it to do so is not going to happen soon, it will outlive you.

You no get sense. Don't get into a conversation that doesn't concern you.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by 3seriez(m): 8:37am On Jan 10
Osita is right. You see those Perm Secs, they are the Alpha and Omega in these ministries. The Perm sec clearly failed to intimate her on the due processes involved, it is either this or she chose to violate the process, and do the usual anyhowness.
Whatever the case, she clearly has herself to blame.
When it comes to government posts, no do gra gra or you go see shege. She should have took her time and learn. Clear inexperience here.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by 007Marvel(m): 8:41am On Jan 10
googlepikins:
This Atiku boy should shut up, him and Atiku could have done worse than Buhari and Thiefnubuu combined

Does that justify what they did! How are young Nigerians still putting politics ahead of the well-being of a country🤮
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by mabea: 8:58am On Jan 10
sonature1:

Stop this wishful thinking. Nigeria will not split.
What keeps this country going is the oil and gas. The only thing that can end this country is when the resources are exhausted.

The day they get exhausted, that will mark the end of this pseudo country. Until then, every citizen will try to steal as much as they can from the system, so nobody should blame Madam Edu. Her problem is that she was caught in the act.
Nigeria only exists for the politicians period.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by bitbillionaire: 8:59am On Jan 10
epainos:
Osita himself was not a saint when he was a minister; so he is just mischievous saying this issue reveals deep systemic issues. Nope...this issue reveals nothing we had not known. Rather, these issues and many to come are telling us that the time to split is now. Nigeria needs to split. Each region should go make or destroy itself. Period.

Can cutting a snake into pieces change the snake to something that is no longer a snake?

Nigerians of all tribes, religion and social background are almost irredeemably corrupt in addition to being religious and ethnic bigots and nepotistic. So I doubt if dividing the country can change anything that much.

The only incidence that can make me support the break up of Nigeria is if Northern muslim terrorists take terrorism to such a dimension that security of lives, properties and businesses of southerners living and doing their business in the south is no longer guaranteed. At that point if you talk about break up of Nigeria I will support it.

Corruption, marginalization and what have you are not enough reason for us to break up unless the terrorist acts of Northern muslim fanatics have reached unbearable point.

I believe there is still hope for Nigeria. The country at the moment is still salvageable if we are serious. One united, peacefully and prosperous Nigeria is better for Africa and the black race as the country has a potential to be a force to reckon with on the global stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Ulunne777(f): 9:08am On Jan 10
ivolt:
Its funny how someone wrote a memo that she wants to "loot" millions of Naira
and none of those who saw it raised an alarm.

It is obvious what went wrong.

When you work with these ministers ,you'd understand more. Imagine raising alarm on Woke or Umahi or anyone of them.
Listen I understand you very well but they deresg mistreat and underrated perm secretaries.
Not absolving themll it if you show yourself too much,they make you an enemy so imagine a 2 yr appointee coming to rubbish your 35 yrs work. YOU go just cooperate and pray they don't beam light on your ministry.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by epainos: 9:14am On Jan 10
bitbillionaire:
Can cutting a snake into pieces change the snake to something that is no longer a snake?

Nigerians of all tribes, religion and social background are almost irredeemably corrupt in addition to being religious and ethnic bigots and nepotistic. So I doubt if dividing the country can change anything that much.
I have searched deeply for the real problem with Nigeria, and I think I have got it. You may disagree... it's ok.

Initially, I thought it was corruption...while I agree corruption is a cancer, there is something aiding corruption. Remove that thing and corruption will start dying. Tribalism is the answer. Tribalism is why a group of people will want a known thief to rule them because their tribe has not ruled for a long time....and tribalism is why a tribe will keep forcing its own tribe despite dullards coming out of the place. Separate the country and see if corrupt people of my tribe and your tribe can go away freely like they used to.

Can we try it?

The only incidence that can make me support the break up of Nigeria is if Northern muslim terrorists take terrorism to such a dimension that security of lives, properties and businesses of southerners living and doing their business in the south is no longer guaranteed. At that point if you talk about break up of Nigeria I will support it.
When will it not happen? So, do you want to wait till they penetrate and overpower you till you realise their goals? Na waooo! If you are waiting for them to chain you finally, then, you can't see the reason Nigeria cannot prosper cos to me it seems you are the type who does nothing until you are totally overpowered

Corruption, marginalization and what have you are not enough reason for us to break up unless the terrorist acts of Northern muslim fanatics have reached unbearable point.
If you prefer to live in poverty, good luck to you. Cos all you listed up will keep making you poor. Those who have seen the light will keep japa-ing because because like you cannot see. You will now see.

I believe there is still hope for Nigeria. The country at the moment is still salvageable if we are serious. One united, peacefully and prosperous Nigeria is better for Africa and the black race as the country has a potential to be a force to reckon with on the global stage

Keep hoping. The same hope your people had and kept doing the same thing...keep doing it. 50 years is just like 5 years... before you know it...it is already late.

We need to educate many and they need to buy into seeing that Nigeria cannot work again; otherwise, nothing we can do. Cos many have been chained like you, this is why smart ones are japa-ing. And we will keep wishing you the best.

You think Nigeria has a potential to reckon with? Lol. Since 1960...Mehn... that's over 60 years dream. You believe a hope giving to you by Zik, Awo and Balewa? Na waoo. Guy..Poverty has made a home inside you. Fact!

If you think you can have a united Nigeria with those extreme northern Muslims, you will definitely die in poverty in Nigeria.

Poverty!!! Far away from me.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Ogeneigbo1: 10:13am On Jan 10
This issue has opened up what has been going on in the civil service commission and maybe other arms of government.

The truth is that this woman is a victim of already embedded system of corruption in Nigeria.

Her case will be of two edges sword.
1. I will not blame her because this has been in existence before she came into the system, she only acted along.
In government,civil / public servants are know to collect huge payments when they go on official assignment.
Most times they go to states that don't have airport but they are paid flight allowance.

Once it's an official duty outside the office, be it a 2km distance , they are paid all these allowances.

I have seen people give testimony in church because of this issues, how they benefited and how their boss refused to put their names among those travelling.

This is a serious issue that needs general attention.

2. I will blame her because knowing the government that brought you into service, she should have used wisdom. A lot of people are waiting for her to make mistakes starting from people that don't like the president to the women wing of APC that don't like her..
She had alot of battle , am sorry she didn't behave like one who is aware of these battles.

Finally, I will say our public system of government needs total over haul because that is where the real corruption is going on.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by bitbillionaire: 10:15am On Jan 10
epainos:

So, do you want to wait till they penetrate and overpower you till you realise their goals?

No. It hasn't gotten to that stage yet even though there are pockets of insecurity here and there but it's surmountable at least for now.

epainos:

You think Nigeria has a potential to reckon with? Lol. Since 1960...Mehn... that's over 60 years dream. You believe a hope giving to you by Zik, Awo and Balewa? Na waoo. Guy..Poverty has made a home inside you. Fact!

Yes. My believe in Nigeria's potential as one United entity is unshakeable. And it's not too late for Nigeria to become great. With enough determination on the part of the leaders and the citizen It's just a matter of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by epainos: 10:18am On Jan 10
bitbillionaire:

No. It hasn't gotten to that stage yet even though there are pockets of insecurity here and there but it's surmountable at least for now.

Yes. My believe in Nigeria's potential as one United entity is unshakeable. And it's not too late for Nigeria to become great. With enough determination on the part of the leaders and the citizen It's just a matter of time

Enjoy your poverty!
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by bitbillionaire: 10:27am On Jan 10
epainos:

Enjoy your poverty!

Poverty? What is that? I don't have such word in my dictionary. Anyway, enjoy yours bro.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by BarrElChapo(m): 10:32am On Jan 10
Same woman that went to Shiloh and said her father oledepo prayed for her to become minister and she became minister 😂😂😂 thieving bastards
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by nedekid: 10:54am On Jan 10
Zico5:
No wonder, Buhari kept on borrowing. They were just borrowing to loot unabatedly. The problem we have currently is the youths. Elders in the government knows how to go about the system without being caught but you see these youths of nowadays, they steal and even rob it on your face. If a 38 years old could have audacity to loot like this then where is the so called future for the youths.
She is just 38? shocked
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by nedekid: 11:14am On Jan 10
Ogeneigbo1:
This issue has opened up what has been going on in the civil service commission and maybe other arms of government.

The truth is that this woman is a victim of already embedded system of corruption in Nigeria.

Her case will be of two edges sword.
1. I will not blame her because this has been in existence before she came into the system, she only acted along.
In government,civil / public servants are know to collect huge payments when they go on official assignment.
Most times they go to states that don't have airport but they are paid flight allowance.

Once it's an official duty outside the office, be it a 2km distance , they are paid all these allowances.

I have seen people give testimony in church because of this issues, how they benefited and how their boss refused to put their names among those travelling.

This is a serious issue that needs general attention.

2. I will blame her because knowing the government that brought you into service, she should have used wisdom. A lot of people are waiting for her to make mistakes starting from people that don't like the president to the women wing of APC that don't like her..
She had alot of battle , am sorry she didn't behave like one who is aware of these battles.

Finally, I will say our public system of government needs total over haul because that is where the real corruption is going on.

I don't think hers was a mistake or lack of experience. How will you not know it is illegal to public money into your private staff account for alleged pending disbursement? What if the staff has slumped dead the next day, what will happen to the funds lodged in her account?
I will rather believe that money was paid in for "choppinson", why? It is a trend that has been going on under the last buhari administration which was then continued, assuming the new dispensation will ignore it as business as usual. Just check out how much this lady shared out to cronies including the tunji ojo fellow. Over 3b! Ojo got roughly 500m!
No wonder money is nothing to these people. Their kids school abroad and live large while other Nigerians have to do care jobs, janators, cleaners, security etc. Funny thing is that those same Nigerians suffering because of these people are the ones that will come on this forum to praise and defend them.
500 million paid to ojo, how many Nigerians will ever see 10% of that money in their life times?
Ok, you wish to share money to poor people, but you use 3b to pay portfolio, briefcase consultants without office or staff to verify social register list. How much will then remain to pay the so called poor beneficiaries?
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by epainos: 11:24am On Jan 10
bitbillionaire:

Poverty? What is that? I don't have such word in my dictionary. Anyway, enjoy yours bro.
I guess you really don't understand where I am going, and you are still shocked. This false hope is dangerous. Know the truth to be free. You have no future in Nigeria.

Son, since I was born, we have been praying for Nigeria. My parents' church prayed every Sunday and weekday program for it. Even every morning and night devotions, my parents prayed. I grew up praying for Nigeria believing it will be well someday.

The day I stepped out of Nigeria in my 20s was the day I got my deliverance. I am not a kid now son.

Looking back, I understand why our prayers cannot work. On top...the population keeps exploding.

See eh! I pray God opens the door for you to leave Nigeria. That's my prayer for you. Nigeria has no hope. I will advise you to make wealth for yourself. Please check my thread and find out how to make wealth. Make wealth and let Nigeria be. If not, poverty will show you shege.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Ogeneigbo1: 11:30am On Jan 10
I am not talking about the money for disbursement, I don't know anything about that one.

What I am talking about is the list where I saw names of people that travelled to kogi state with flight.

Out of station allowance in civil service is where my emphasis is.

nedekid:

I don't think hers was a mistake or lack of experience. How will you not know it is illegal to public money into your private staff account for alleged pending disbursement? What if the staff has slumped dead the next day, what will happen to the funds lodged in her account?
I will rather believe that money was paid in for "choppinson", why? It is a trend that has been going on under the last buhari administration which was then continued, assuming the new dispensation will ignore it as business as usual. Just check out how much this lady shared out to cronies including the tunji ojo fellow. Over 3b! Ojo got roughly 500m!
No wonder money is nothing to these people. Their kids school abroad and live large while other Nigerians have to do care jobs, janators, cleaners, security etc. Funny thing is that those same Nigerians suffering because of these people are the ones that will come on this forum to praise and defend them.
500 million paid to ojo, how many Nigerians will ever see 10% of that money in their life times?
Ok, you wish to share money to poor people, but you use 3b to pay portfolio, briefcase consultants without office or staff to verify social register list. How much will then remain to pay the so called poor beneficiaries?
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by nedekid: 11:40am On Jan 10
Ogeneigbo1:
I am not talking about the money for disbursement, I don't know anything about that one.

What I am talking about is the list where I saw names of people that travelled to kogi state with flight.

Out of station allowance in civil service is where my emphasis is.

Oh OK.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by pharmagba: 12:19pm On Jan 10
epainos:
Osita himself was not a saint when he was a minister; so he is just mischievous saying this issue reveals deep systemic issues. Nope...this issue reveals nothing we had not known. Rather, these issues and many to come are telling us that the time to split is now. Nigeria needs to split. Each region should go make or destroy itself. Period.

You should just have read and pass, why spew this magnitude of folly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Rejects House-to-house Search In Daura / Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics / Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.