Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues (11798 Views)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by pharmagba: 12:32pm On Jan 10
Mynd44:
Very enlightening!
God bless you Victor Osita, I always love your objective nature whenever you comment on National issue.

I feel sad for Beta Edu, she is young and could have made a lot of difference.
The real monsters in the Ministry need to be dealt with starting from the Permanent secretary.
If you can protect your boss from pitfall, you have no reason being there
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by jojothaiv(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10
It's a Nigerian thing, some will argue but the truth is many are a disaster waiting to happen, do not be deceived by what they say.

sonature1:
No, it shows that most Nigerians only care about stealing from the system and nobody thinks of what they can do to make it better.

Even those who call others thieves aren't any better...they just don't have their privileges. The black man is evil.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Hassanjj(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10
Giftedhand47:
I track lost or stolen devices at an affordable price
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Mrkindness: 10:08pm On Jan 10
North will cover their own criminals in the name of our own. That's why we are still here.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Betta Edu Saga Reveals Deep Systemic Issues by Giftedhand47(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10
[quote author=Hassanjj post=127879876][/quote]

How can I help you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River State Is Not Part Of The Niger Delta. / Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.