Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo (15854 Views)

Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits / Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by davidtemi(m): 7:07am On Jan 10
sukkot:
cheesy otilo. Thank God I collect my passport before dem sack am. Watch as it goes back to 2 year wait before collecting passport 🤣🤣🤣🤣
abeg how much is the passport now, cos am seeing 35k online
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by sukkot: 7:09am On Jan 10
davidtemi:

abeg how much is the passport now, cos am seeing 35k online
26k when I did mine July 2023
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by piriton: 7:10am On Jan 10
Rotten country
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by yusufu16: 7:11am On Jan 10
BTO is not safe

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by davidtemi(m): 7:14am On Jan 10
sukkot:
26k when I did mine July 2023
but is it now officially 35k?
i tot they said its 25k
i want to knw if am in the right website make i no go pay money to scammers
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Chinedumejoooo: 7:15am On Jan 10
This administration is full of corrupt and questionable character appointees.
The one that people had been singing his praises.
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by sukkot: 7:16am On Jan 10
davidtemi:

but is it now officially 35k?
i tot they said its 25k
i want to knw if am in the right website make i no go pay money to scammers
hehe check well ooo. But it was 26k less than 6 months ago

1 Like

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by ivolt: 7:16am On Jan 10
Go ahead!
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by davidtemi(m): 7:18am On Jan 10
sukkot:
hehe check well ooo. But it was 26k less than 6 months ago
even as at last saturday i saw 25k and refreshing same page today i am seeing 35k
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by bonnyhope: 7:18am On Jan 10
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/10/ypp-gives-tinubu-48-hours-to-suspend-interior-minister-tunji-ojo/

Imagine!!!

Just 6 months into this administration and see what's happening
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by YorubaDemonswag: 7:18am On Jan 10
What is ypp
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by sonature1: 7:18am On Jan 10
aybabz101:
In all sincerity, this is a complete conflict of interest due to the fact that his wife is still an active director in the company. I think he should be suspended pending the completion of investigation on the matter.....

The painful thing is that na only this guy dey work in this present administration. ppl now collects passports within two weeks!.....

They should suspend him after he has implemented the contactless passport application process 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by bonnyhope: 7:20am On Jan 10
Flier:
They want to suspend the only good man that ever comes out Nigerias politics ?
Good luck .

Good man that had soaked his hand in systematic corruption

I see that there are alot of money in that humanitarian ministry
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Cajal(m): 7:20am On Jan 10
Corruption fighting back
AWON set passport scan
Eni jere
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by PussyKing(m): 7:22am On Jan 10
epainos:
Tunji-Ojo is not the only person who can do the job...though, we all can see his effort. However, he is gone. He is just a thief like all of them. No matter how you want to show you are good, you cannot be good. Tunji-Ojo like most Nigerians are corrupt.

The below comments are signals of helpless people. I feel for the individuals below cos they don't even know good from bad. The signal is clear that Nigerians are ready to accept suffering for the rest of their lives. They just want their passport and get out of Nigeria.

And this comment....hmmmm....you are right sir. It is better to stay out of politics for now.

Nigeria is finished. It cannot survive this. Never.

Oga which one you don see eyes since?

Is it not better to have someone work for the people and loot than have someone who doesn't work, doesn't care yet looting

1 Like

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by LeeSmart: 7:25am On Jan 10
YPP this one wey una wan start like dis, e no go work oo.
Tunji Ojo is here to stay, he's de only tinubu's minister doing his job very well.
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Akaegwu(m): 7:27am On Jan 10
Fire him quickly Mr Tinubu.
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by epainos: 7:27am On Jan 10
PussyKing:

Is it not better to have someone work for the people and loot than have someone who doesn't work, doesn't care yet looting
Wow!

No nation can survive this comment. Wow!!!

Nigeria is finished. This is why Nigeria must split. Wow!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Akaegwu(m): 7:28am On Jan 10
LeeSmart:
YPP this one wey una wan start like dis, e no go work oo.
Tunji Ojo is here to stay, he's de only tinubu's minister doing his job very well.
Working and stealing from the poor
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Akaegwu(m): 7:30am On Jan 10
epainos:

Wow!

No nation can survive this comment. Wow!!!

Nigeria is finished. This is why Nigeria must split. Wow!!!
That pussy is stupidity personified

1 Like

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by MadamExcellency: 7:30am On Jan 10
PussyKing:

Oga which one you don seen eyes since?

Most of you are not even ashamed of supporting corruption in the system (systemic corruption). This is not a family or private matter. If you betray the system without corresponding punishment, the precedent is set and this is how Nigeria is sold to corruption.

2 Likes

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by firearcher: 7:30am On Jan 10
epainos:

Many have been saying this for decades and Nigeria still stands. I get it. They feel hopeless.
But many times we over-exagerate our problems and underestimate our capacity for survival.

3 Likes

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by ZaddyJ: 7:30am On Jan 10
sukkot:
cheesy otilo. Thank God I collect my passport before dem sack am. Watch as it goes back to 2 year wait before collecting passport 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come and see how some youths will counter this protest on monday . Just watch and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Akaegwu(m): 7:31am On Jan 10
PussyKing:

Stupidity personified

1 Like

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by zubby4567(m): 7:32am On Jan 10
Flier:
They want to suspend the only good man that ever comes out Nigerias politics ?
Good luck .
Even if he is d best he should be suspended
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Flier: 7:33am On Jan 10
epainos:
Tunji-Ojo is not the only person who can do the job...though, we all can see his effort. However, he is gone. He is just a thief like all of them. No matter how you want to show you are good, you cannot be good. Tunji-Ojo like most Nigerians are corrupt.

The below comments are signals of helpless people. I feel for the individuals below cos they don't even know good from bad. The signal is clear that Nigerians are ready to accept suffering for the rest of their lives. They just want their passport and get out of Nigeria.

And this comment....hmmmm....you are right sir. It is better to stay out of politics for now.

The Job that has been there since 1999 and nobody was able to do it and now you are telling me you know someone who can do it
Go and sack him,the fact is we are helpless as a country and we need more of him rather than sacking him

2 Likes

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Flier: 7:36am On Jan 10
zubby4567:
Even if he is d best he should be suspended
Almost every politician is corrupt infact in African politics,you won’t get there if you are not corrupt.
No way this man should be sacked ,nobody to replace him
Lot of dead Horses
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by epainos: 7:39am On Jan 10
firearcher:

Many have been saying this for decades and Nigeria still stands. I get it. They feel hopeless.
But many times we over-exagerate our problems and underestimate our capacity for survival.
Wow! Nigeria has really blocked your brain. Let me try if I can open it.

Do you think those milking Nigeria will let it get to 100% destruction? No way. Cancer kills .....but do you think many in stage 4 feeling the pain want to keep living? Nope. Most want to die so the pain can stop...and it is better. But to keep living in pain..may we not experience it. This is Nigeria. It will not be totally destroyed because the natural resources in it will not dry. Do you think France will let Niger be prosperous? Do you think uranium in Niger will dry?

Guy...when we say Nigeria is finished, we are saying the people in it are finished. They are "walking dead". Your life is hopeless except you get out of Nigeria. How many new cars are in Nigeria? Are you all cursed that you don't deserve a good life like EUs?

We "over-exaggerate" Nigeria's problem? You haven't stepped out of Nigeria so you don't know what is wrong with you. grin You are "walking dead" indeed. What a pity. RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Angelfrost(m): 7:41am On Jan 10
Are we back to obscure associations issuing lame ultimatums just for clout online?!

As for the issue on ground... Corruption will be worse under Tinubu.

You don't need to be a prophet to clearly see this.
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by marvellous2222: 7:43am On Jan 10
We're all thief
Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Ykc2(m): 7:43am On Jan 10
Criminals in power

Re: YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Bluntemperor: 7:46am On Jan 10
Who be Amakiri?
Una don get food to feed on,abi?
Suddenly,Una no get anything to do,but why Una no wan wait or tell us Una facts and evidence before the Public before you say ' we want invade Abuja?
Campaign has elapsed since,we want full implementation of what Parties promised Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria / Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.