Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! (1763 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by AfahaAbia(m): 9:14am On Jan 10
Please do not come to Ecuador!!! The rising crime and unrest in this country is getting worse. If you're a Nigerian trying to relocate here, please do not do it. You will regret it!! A word is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ogashman(m): 9:29am On Jan 10
Are u living there?
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by AfahaAbia(m): 9:32am On Jan 10
ogashman:
Are u living there?

I came here in November. I regret coming here. Planning to move soon.
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ogashman(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10
AfahaAbia:

I came here in November. I regret coming here. Planning to move soon.

You can tell us what's happening there right now and why u think people should not come over.

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ogorwyne(f): 12:56pm On Jan 10
ogashman:

You can tell us what's happening there right now and why u think people should not come over.

He already mentioned crime rate na. Ecuador has been in the news recently for crime.

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ogashman(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10
ogorwyne:

He already mentioned crime rate na. Ecuador has been in the news recently for crime.

Yea I know Ecuador is in the news currently but I want him to give first hand info of what's he is witnessing where is living

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by AfahaAbia(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10
ogashman:

There is so much crime here. Just yesterday I witnessed someone get shot in the head near where I live.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ogashman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10
AfahaAbia:

There is so much crime here. Just yesterday I witnessed someone get shot in the head near where I live.

Omo....probably drug related violence
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ogorwyne(f): 3:12pm On Jan 10
ogashman:

Yea I know Ecuador is in the news currently but I want him to give first hand info of what's he is witnessing where is living
Oh, Okay I see.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by emperor4love(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10
Ecuador de learn work were Mexico nd Colombia dey,even not bad as some part of brazil in term of drug related crimes
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by CHRISTFUCKER: 5:08pm On Jan 10
See this bingo

Post proof that you're in Ecuador, Femi

Nothing much is happening in Ecuador except for military check point and positioning of military in strategic places
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10
emperor4love:
Ecuador de learn work were Mexico nd Colombia dey,even not bad as some part of brazil in term of drug related crimes
lol mexico u mentioned not as violent as ecuador, columbia, peru,guyana and bolivia. Mexico capital is relatively safe compared to other south america countries capital.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by Wonuola111(f): 11:44pm On Jan 10
AfahaAbia:
Please do not come to Ecuador!!! The rising crime and unrest in this country is getting worse. If you're a Nigerian trying to relocate here, please do not do it. You will regret it!! A word is enough.

@AfahaAbia
Hello pls how about someone that want to use it as a route to Brazil by road.
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by KillahPriest: 8:05am On Jan 11
ogashman:

Google is your friend oga abi do you want him to open diary of you. Na wa o
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by ogashman(m): 8:09am On Jan 11
KillahPriest:
Google is your friend oga abi do you want him to open diary of you. Na wa o

Rest
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by Oyetboy(m): 9:00am On Jan 11
chai when will nigerians stop running helter skelter like fugitives undecided what a country

1 Like

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by Wonuola111(f): 1:35pm On Jan 21
AfahaAbia:

Good day brother, please how you route your ticket to Ecuador is it with transit visa or without deliver us pls as I want my o embark on the journey with Benin passport visa 🆓
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by AfahaAbia(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21
Wonuola111:

Good day brother, please how you route your ticket to Ecuador is it with transit visa or without deliver us pls as I want my o embark on the journey with Benin passport visa 🆓

Sorry bro for replying late. No It wasn't via transit. I have a Madagascan passport. I didn't use my Nigerian passport.
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by AfahaAbia(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21
You're good to go. Which city are you planning on coming to? Are you coming to Quito? Send me a message on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by Wonuola111(f): 4:08pm On Jan 21
[quote author=AfahaAbia post=128052281]

Sorry bro for replying late. No It wasn't via transit. I have a Madagascan passport. I didn't use my Nigerian passport.[

Oh bro have sent a mail to u, pls can we private chat on WhatsApp
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by Wonuola111(f): 4:10pm On Jan 21
AfahaAbia:
You're good to go. Which city are you planning on coming to? Are you coming to Quito? Send me a message on WhatsApp +4561571178.

I will be heading to Ibbara I head Quito is very rough someone told me ibbara is safe
Re: Do Not Come To Ecuador!!! by AfahaAbia(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21
Wonuola111:

I will be heading to Ibbara I head Quito is very rough someone told me ibbara is safe

Yes that's very true Ibbara is relatively safe. Do not stay in Quito it's very dangerous for now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS / Can A Foreigner Go In To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.