Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US (70596 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Lyrics: Wasika Zuwa Sama By B.o.c Madaki / New Music: Boc Madaki- Wasika Zuwa Sama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by quickee: 5:29pm On Jan 10
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Indispensable85(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10
US and shooting...... God abeg ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Angelfrost(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10
oloyedewaris:

I just replied your type, but to cure your ignorance i will still reply you

Nigeria is bad, Is US not one of the most civilized place in the world,

Unless you want to agree that plateu, benue and north is in the same category as the US.

How many gun violence have we had in Lagos or SW this year??

Unlike you, I don't cheapen human life with such dumb and senseless comparisons...!

Death is Death!

People senselessly killed in Borno, Plateau, Benue, Anambra, etc, are not less important than those offed in America by the same extreme violence.

You are seriously grasping at straws in the name of misplaced Patriotism...!

You should have simply said death can find anyone anywhere, not mocking America or those 'fleeing' this third-world nation for better lives.

One can travel to every and any part of America today without the fear of being robbed, maimed, Kidnapped, or killed... In Nigeria today, can you boldly and fearlessly travel all over Nigeria without that fear??!... What then is your definition of safety??!

Abeg, rest!!!

Everything is choice... If Nigeria is safe for you, it doesn't make it safe for everyone else...! Condole with the bereaved, and quit trying to score cheap and worthless political points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by loswhite(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10
oloyedewaris:
Where are those saner clime gangs

Make everybody dey japa without sense
Shut up
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10
oloyedewaris:

That's the issue with you lots, you have that fixated mind that US is perfect. Do some research and cure your ignorance

You definitely couldn't answer my question, hypocrite. grin

US is not perfect ehn, dey there make pant dey wear you. grin
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10
nairalanda1:

USA is a saner place. Nigeria get work to do. We have a long way to go.

Your risk of dying violently reduces in the USA. It does not disappear totally though, just that compared to Nigeria, it's better

Nigeria has a police force that is limited by poor funding, corruption and low numbers. 340000 men and women cannot effectively police 220 million people.
Don't mind him 😡

Mr Oloyedewaris can you tell us who perpetrated the recent genocide in bokkos? They are probably strolling on our streets with their shoulders held high.

Mr Oloyedewaris, a common thing as traveling is now hazardous, perilous, life threatening adventure in Nigeria you can't travel in peace not as a result of road o, mind you it is as a result of the same insecurity.

But these gun attacks you talking about in USA they almost always caught the perpetrators of the dastardly acts.

This is the difference.

You don't have any basis for further argument on this matter
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by loswhite(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10
KnowledgePower7:
This is why I hate those bastards that travel abroad and keep laughing at the rest of us in Nigeria.

Look, your so called greener pastures is a fucking death trap.
Greener pasture where a woman can falsley accuse you black man and your whole life end in jail

Greener pasture, where everyone has a gun. Even a mad man has a gun.
U go dey shopping malk dey chill
One lunatic will carry AK and spray everybody

Greener pasture where a man will be identifying as a woman.
What kind of Stupid Greener pasture is that

NIGERIA has its own issues but Thank God we are not as stupid, trigger happy like the U.S

NIGERIA for life!!!!!
You are hating ppl that don't even know you...lol.
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Freedomman1960: 5:32pm On Jan 10
I have not heard of shopping mall shooting in Nigeria or Gun violence in Major cities in our poorly governed country infact I know of many families that have relocated from US to stay safe
In Nigeria here ......Just have money in Naija which is the hardest part of been here the bitter truth no place like home ......infact my Mom use to belive aboard is were to be she has changed her mind set after few months in the aboard most ppl that Japa are really crying but they don't want you to see their tears so they ask u what are you still doing In that country they want you to think they have made it u just ask them for $100 pere they will not call you again or pick ur call ......I Buy Btc in large quantities contact me for a deal have a nice day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Gamesmart: 5:33pm On Jan 10
America is a sickening place!

1 Like

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by oloyedewaris(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10
omooba969:

You definitely couldn't answer my question, hypocrite. grin

US is not perfect ehn, dey there make pant dey wear you. grin

You question was from an ignorant mindset, you don't expect me asnwer such dumb question

And calling me hypocrite just justified how dvmb youre
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Elidrisy20: 5:37pm On Jan 10
RIP mohbad
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by spiSeyi: 5:37pm On Jan 10
nairalanda1:

Well, Boko and bandits and armed criminal elements among Herdsmen are doing that in many rural areas now and then

Also, slight digression, but things are so bad that for decades the Army has been involved in law enforcement. That does not happen in the USA
We are comparing the security situations of urban areas and when you talk of nonurban areas there lot of killings happening in the Cuba/USA border and Mexico/USA borders by drug cartels and gangsters. The only things that made the USA better than Nigeria are social amenities and the economy. When it comes to security anybody can die at any time unexpectedly anywhere in the USA (a country where everyone has access to firearms unlike Nigeria)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by PoliteActivist: 5:40pm On Jan 10
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Men..

1. Control your lust, greed, and anger if you want to become a stronger man.

2. LOVE, WOMEN, and RELATIONSHIPS will quickly divert your attention. So stay away from them.

lipsrsealed
*Politeness*
Your life will be empty. Men need women more than women need men!
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Arostar2023: 5:41pm On Jan 10
Freedomman1960:
I have not heard of shopping mall shooting in Nigeria or Gun violence in Major cities in our poorly governed country infact I know of many families that have relocated from US to stay safe
In Nigeria here ......Just have money in Naija which is the hardest part of been here the bitter truth no place like home ......infact my Mom use to belive aboard is were to be she has changed her mind set after few months in the aboard most ppl that Japa are really crying but they don't want you to see their tears so they ask u what are you still doing In that country they want you to think they have made it u just ask them for $100 pere they will not call you again or pick ur call ......I Buy Btc in large quantities contact me for a deal have a nice day...

You people sef!

In most cities in Nigeria, kidnapping and cultism are rampant. Because it is not publicized does mean it doesn't happen. The insecurity in Nigeria is high because of what? Guns, of course. Unregistered guns abound in Nigeria.

Finally, people can make it anywhere in the world. For some people it is easier for them to survive outside the shores of Nigeria than inside.

1 Like

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Golan007: 5:44pm On Jan 10
Hope he didn't take confra ways to US?

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by isArray: 5:45pm On Jan 10
spiSeyi:

We are comparing the security situations of urban areas and when you talk of nonurban areas there lot of killings happening in the Cuba/USA border and Mexico/USA borders by drug cartels and gangsters. The only things that made the USA better than Nigeria are social amenities and the economy. When it comes to security anybody can die at any time unexpectedly anywhere in the USA (a country where everyone has access to firearms unlike Nigeria)
Ehen, the USA travel guide says otherwise - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Nigeria.html

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by bigcasava1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10
Maybe he go there dey do egede forget say him na visitor
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by oloyedewaris(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10
Angelfrost:

Unlike you, I don't cheapen human life with such dumb and senseless comparisons...!

Death is Death!

People senselessly killed in Borno, Plateau, Benue, Anambra, etc, are not less important than those offed in America by the same extreme violence.

You are seriously grasping at straws in the name of misplaced Patriotism...!

You should have simply said death can find anyone anywhere, not mocking America or those 'fleeing' this third-world nation for better lives.

One can travel to every and any part of America today without the fear of being robbed, maimed, Kidnapped, or killed... In Nigeria today, can you boldly and fearlessly travel all over Nigeria without that fear??!... What then is your definition of safety??!

Abeg, rest!!!

Everything is choice... If Nigeria is safe for you, it doesn't make it safe for everyone else...! Condole with the bereaved, and quit trying to score cheap and worthless political points.

Death is death, even killing for no or petty reasons like arguments
I just understand how youre thinking

Do you know that majority of people japaing aren't from noorth or those insecure areas in nigeria. They japa because of the economic situation of the country and because of their future.
In fact many of them are from Lagos or some places in nigeria that isn't affected by insecurity, they do their business, leave peacfully, but because they aren't centain of the future of this country, they decided to go out and look for greener pasture

Only for you to get there and be killed by one random depressed psychopath.

You are even dvmb to assume i'm trying to score a political point.

I care less about nigeria. In fact in even with the notion of getting out of this country but keeping quiet on the issue of nigerians being killed abroad (esp. the US) all in the name of worshipping them or licking their ass cos we believed they are perfect, it will keep getting worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by Sleekfingers: 5:48pm On Jan 10
Welrez:
Sometimes, I get angry when the US classifies countries as unsafe when it is one of the most dangerous places on earth!

The hypocrisy of the United States is incurable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by ericmor: 5:48pm On Jan 10
ggood:
Hope his father is not among those that loot Nigeria dry

That has been most religion leaders and the people of the nation prayer point for the year 2024. Anyone involve in the pains and poverty upon the land and any one sabotaging the system and causing hardship to the people must die and their family will receive a shameful death. But those trying to make things work and move the nation forward shall prevail by God grace. Amen. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by oloyedewaris(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

😂🤣
I hope you know what it means to break a rule.

I think it is high time nairaland include a ban for false/fake report.
What makes your report valid and mine not

Who do you think you're fooling
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:49pm On Jan 10
oloyedewaris:

You question was from an ignorant mindset, you don't expect me asnwer such dumb question

Learn to communicate with people without using vul gar or insultive words.

Grow up, and you are a grown up, be wise please!
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by oloyedewaris(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Learn to communicate with people without using vul gar or insultive words.

Grow up, and you are a grown up, be wise please!

Its not vulgar, it's the truth
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by omooba969(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10
oloyedewaris:

Oh dear! grin Somebody is fuming. smiley

I ask again sir, if presented with the opportunity to japa to the US, won't you go? smiley
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by oloyedewaris(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10
omooba969:

Oh dear! grin Somebody is fuming. smiley

I ask again sir, if presented with the opportunity to japa to the US, won't you go? smiley

Another dvmb question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by CJStarz: 5:51pm On Jan 10
thrillionaire:
Sad.. I'm beginning to see that in the USA to live long and thrive one must get out of harm's way by all means. Stay away from crime ridden neighborhoods and rough friends. Rip.
It doesn't always follow like that.
Harm can always come the way of innocent people.
Safety is only of God
Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:53pm On Jan 10
oloyedewaris:

What makes your report valid and mine not

Who do you think you're fooling

When you find yourself in a new setting/place/forum/surrounding, always try to familiarize yourself with the rules guarding such place.
Now, go and read the rules guarding this forum, pay attention to detail o.

The difference is you insulted another person's parent.

You are a ki d.
When people direct words at you, it is best you direct it back to them and stop being a cow ard by involving those that doesn't even know of your existence.

1 Like

Re: Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US by ShoeGetSize: 5:53pm On Jan 10
Name checking was never meant for the faint hearted. Only those emotionally immature people who are too obsessed with collective identity worry about name checking.

nairalanda1:

The problem with name checking was that it was becoming mean-spirited and toxic. It wasn't fun anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.