Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding (3793 Views)

Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by jude79(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10
Goodday90:
Chris Ngige is a Catholic,so how did Obi say Catholics should not vote non Catholics
Ngige is always present every 1st January in St Mary Catholic Church Alor(his hometown)
Tinubu supporters are clueless and bereft,if they ask them to put the same energy they use in hating Obi to propagate the positive from tinubu,they will go on mute

Why are you pouring sand for agbadorians garri, their lies against Peter obi is necessary for the survival of their families, are you going to pay them, you don't have any propaganda lie to peddle, that's why you don't know the importance of agbado online miscreants, emilokan has a lot of propaganda lies to peddle to Nigerians, therefore he needs their services, don't you know that they are on pay per post duty for the agbado master, allow emilokan agbado miscreants to breathe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 1:32pm On Jan 10
Seun mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod OAM4J Dominique

Are we back to calling people bastards ?

derecho:
Kikikiki... Peter Obi still dey pain BATstards till 2027...even after stealing Peter Obi's victory.

Abeg, person wey pass you pass you even if you like take heroin and forge Chicago certificate

Peter Obi carry go nothing do you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 1:36pm On Jan 10
Yes dad, but the election is war ba ?!

bigpicture001:

peter obi is not yr regular politician...he is a normal human being vying for political office...he doesn't espounge hate or enemity...u just dnt know him well...
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 1:38pm On Jan 10
If I provide you with at least 3 interviews Tinubu did before the election can we agree that you and your father are the shameless thoughtless liars ?!

StarRida:
this life no balance oo it baffles me that most people saying peter obi is a liar can't come with fact and pinpoint the lies in peter obi's point it now turn out they are the ones lying and pretending I never voted obi based on sentiments rather he is the only qualified contender Tinubu never engaged any debate he always run away from interview when he was been asked how would he tackle insecurities in London he quickly redirected the question to El-Rufai is El-Rufai contesting for president why would anyone with his right senses vote for such person I don't have any hatred against any body or any tribe in this Country but I believe and stand that we should be doing things on merits in this country called Nigeria if we want this country to work
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by ClearFlair: 1:41pm On Jan 10
These APC people are always crying these days grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 1:42pm On Jan 10
But your own tribesmen can hate Awolowo MKO n now Tinubu Fashola Oshibajo ?! It does not show the kind of person n pathetic character you exhibit only when your hate is returned in triple dose is when it shows ba according to you deluded logic ?!

MrEverest:

No honest human being will hate Peter Obi. The fact you hate him shows the kind of person you are. People like you like characters like Tinubu.

Peter Obi is already among the greatest and most respected Africans today. Something Tinubu will never achieve. So, the opinion of people like you doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Bobloco: 1:42pm On Jan 10
Odogwuzack:
Lol no be myd44 be that na

But 99.9% of those that carry Obi on the head are bigots like him.

That Anambrafirst son has so many monikers on Nairaland including Beautifulmind 2, Lagos firstson, timiofede etc.

At least it is now crystal clear to you that Mynd44 is a notorious bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Bobloco: 1:44pm On Jan 10
UpaIweka:
As many of your tribesmen roaming NL.

Are you now justifying Mynd44 bigotry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 1:44pm On Jan 10
Wrong Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket is far beta than that of a bigoted Pandora Criminal like Peter Obi who declared an election as war.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Far better than a drug dealer Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Curious345: 1:46pm On Jan 10
Deji adeyanju and Reno omokri are the biggest bigots on earth currently , yet deji's wedding was ebulently attended

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 1:47pm On Jan 10
Isn't that the way the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi n many of your likes justify your bigotry n hate for the superior Yorubas on all sm platforms. Did we not also witness your bigotry n hate on the Fulani Tru the 8 years of Buhari ?!

Bobloco:

Are you now justifying Mynd44 bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Greenback: 2:06pm On Jan 10
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi ever becomes president, folks like Peter Obi will be appointed to sensitive government positions. I really pity the non-Igbos that will be unfortunate to work under such characters. That Peter Obi is shamelessly identifying witch such characters offline says a lot about what an Obi presidency will look like if we ever make the unfortunate mistake of making him our president.

buhari said something about "the baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood" and you wholeheartedly made him president for 8yrs.

The current.one said "yoruba lo Kan, Emilokan" and you made him president..
What does that say of you?!

And again,you guys have been in power since 2014 till date,so why have you people been acting like opposition!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by KwuoteYourFada: 2:19pm On Jan 10
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi ever becomes president, folks like Peter Obi will be appointed to sensitive government positions. I really pity the non-Igbos that will be unfortunate to work under such characters. That Peter Obi is shamelessly identifying witch such characters offline says a lot about what an Obi presidency will look like if we ever make the unfortunate mistake of making him our president.

Feeling disappointed because you're not being recognised like him abi

I feel your pain cheesy

Reno and FFK did worse they're completely abandoned grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Bamzas: 2:20pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
Politics aside I never liked anything about Peter Obi.
Everything about him screams fake and pretense.

If you don't like my comment kindly jump and pass kos if you come for me for saying my opinion, I'll come for you a hundred times over and shit on your head.
who knows you ? You're a nobody so ur opinion and likes doesn't count

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by DMerciful(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10
You hate the fact that he is too clean. You want him to be corrupt so you'll say they're all the same
EreluRoz:
Politics aside I never liked anything about Peter Obi.
Everything about him screams fake and pretense.

If you don't like my comment kindly jump and pass kos if you come for me for saying my opinion, I'll come for you a hundred times over and shit on your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by DMerciful(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10
You nor still get sense in 2024?
Kentursky:
Thank God that we didn't make the mistake of making Obi president last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by jude79(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10
UpaIweka:
If I provide you with at least 3 interviews Tinubu did before the election can we agree that you and your father are the shameless thoughtless liars ?!

Do provide forumites debate Tinubu participated against opposing presidential candidates, pdp and lp, whom inec chairman declared 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Greenback: 2:33pm On Jan 10
ClearFlair:
These APC people are always crying these days grin grin grin
They've never stopped being in opposition despite being in power for years

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 3:07pm On Jan 10
Exactly what I thought you'd say.
For those not filled with hate tribalistic bigotry n foolishness here is Tinubu in a presidential debate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBS_TfK9JQY?feature=shared

The debate above from 1999 till date remain the most civil conscise debate ever held among presidential candidates in the history of Nigeria today. There are at least 3 more he participate yet some hate filled bigoted tribalistic clown supporting a Pandora cursed criminal be claiming he never participated in any debate. I wonder if fools are allowed to dictate debate presidential candidate now attend in Nigeria.

One of the debate this clown would want Tinubu a clear favourite to attend was one anchored by Abati a diehard PDP politician, the all room was so rowdy even Abati was caught hurling insults n curses to his fellow PDP supporters with some obidient morons.

If you care to see debate of Peter Obi n Atiku just Google NESG Peter Obi n for Atiku NESG Atiku n compare.

If brain is not paining you or your thinking faculty as not collapsed die to irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate tell who performed the best among the trio.

jude79:

Do provide forumites debate Tinubu participated against opposing presidential candidates, pdp and lp, whom inec chairman declared 2nd and 3rd respectively.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Presido95: 3:15pm On Jan 10
UpaIweka:
For those not filled with hate tribalistic bigotry n foolishness here is Tinubu in a presidential debate

The debate above from 1999 till date remain the most civil conscise debate ever held among presidential candidates in the history of Nigeria today. There are at least 3 more he participate yet some hate filled bigoted tribalistic clown supporting a Pandora cursed criminal be claiming he never participated in any debate. I wonder if fools are allowed to dictate debate presidential candidate now attend in Nigeria.

One of the debate this clown would want Tinubu a clear favourite to attend was one anchored by Abati a diehard PDP politician, the all room was so rowdy even Abati was caught hurling insults n curses to his fellow PDP supporters with some obidient morons.

If you care to see debate of Peter Obi n Atiku just Google NESG Peter Obi n for Atiku NESG Atiku n compare.

If brain is not paining you or your thinking faculty as not collapsed die to irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate tell who performed the best among the trio.

But seriously though, you are a disgrace to mankind if this is what you call a presidential debate. Are you people smoking shit all day or what. Firstly this was not even a live program. They waited several days to edit it. Secondly, if didn’t debate any presidential candidate. You are such a big slowpoke. I don’t blame you, it’s your paymasters that pay per post regardless of how foolish your post is that I blame. Arindin, ode.
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by PHIPEX(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10
Navallo:

You're very spot-on. Only the emotionally mature and intelligent minds can spot such fake personalities and not get carried away by their facade. That's how some fall into the hands of wrong spouses.
How come with all.your wisdom you ended with Tinubu?
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by jude79(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10
UpaIweka:

I think starrida should be specific on what he's demanding, he confused debate with interview and vise versa.
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Uchek(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10
But ur president appointed Bayo Adenuga

quote author=seunmsg post=127870367]If Peter Obi ever becomes president, folks like Peter Obi will be appointed to sensitive government positions. I really pity the non-Igbos that will be unfortunate to work under such characters. That Peter Obi is shamelessly identifying witch such characters offline says a lot about what an Obi presidency will look like if we ever make the unfortunate mistake of making him our president. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:40pm On Jan 10
seunmsg:

Just the way you are pitying no Yorubas for Tinubu's presidency since majority of those working with Tinubu are Yorubas grin

See your hypocrisy, you are castigating someone for future crimes he hasn't committed but condoning another for same crime he is committing presently because you are a bigot. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:54pm On Jan 10
seunmsg:

Just the way you are pitying no Yorubas for Tinubu's presidency since majority of those working with Tinu.bu are Yorubas grin

See your hypocrisy, you are castigating someone for future crimes he hasn't committed but condoning another for same crime he is committing presently because you are a bigot. grin
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Beremx(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10
seunmsg:
but that's what Tinubu and Buhari did.
Stop being a hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Navallo: 3:59pm On Jan 10
PHIPEX:
How come with all.your wisdom you ended with Tinubu?
For your info, I've never come across where Mr. President claimed to be a 'saint'. The man is more pragmatic and in touch with reality than your deluded 'messiah' who turned into one overnight. Thanks but no thanks to your likes who can't think for themselves but choose to follow the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Blazebond(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10
Is Peter obi himself not a religious and tribal bigots? The man is a known bigot nau, he pretends lot,he is strictly IGBO and CATHOLIC oriented,mr Man is a local champion.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Greenback: 4:12pm On Jan 10
Beremx:
but that's what Tinubu and Buhari did.
Stop being a hypocrite!!
Seunmsg will never respond to this. He exposed himself and I am sure he is very ashamed and brooding now grin
They point one finger at others but forget four fingers are pointing back at them grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pib: Diezani Sets Up Committee To Speed Up Passage / 6 People Who Look Like Obama But Aren’t Obama / Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.