Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding (3815 Views)

Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by PHIPEX(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10
Navallo:

For your info, I've never come across where Mr. President claimed to be a 'saint'. The man is more pragmatic and in touch with reality than your deluded 'messiah' who turned into one overnight. Thanks but no thanks to your likes who can't think for themselves but choose to follow the crowd.
With all your wisdom, show us where Obi claimed to be a Saint. Increase in poverty is your own reality and you love your chain. Continue to lack his ass as the poverty continue to grow.
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by UpaIweka: 4:27pm On Jan 10
Imagine this shameless hate filled bigoted soul, I know the clip pain your wretched soul to hell as Tinubu de drop decisive point unlike the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi who can on the same show unable to answer direct simple questions precisely.

Trump is contesting the Republic presidential ticket he is not attending any debate but of course you have a foolish wail n claim that is foe Republican not the populace. Tinubu already held debate foe Nigerians who mattered n they have overwhelmingly voted him as president instead of the criminal Peter Obi.

How much you cry your heart to hell doesn't change anything, the end already justified the mean. If you need more debate to hurt your hate bigoted soul by Tinubu l t me know I have 3 more to pain your soul to your doom.

Regarding being paid, look at yourself n look at me to know who get paid to foolishly go all about denigrating who God as blessed. Your lifetime is spent on NL while I barely come n go.

Presido95:

But seriously though, you are a disgrace to mankind if this is what you call a presidential debate. Are you people smoking shit all day or what. Firstly this was not even a live program. They waited several days to edit it. Secondly, if didn’t debate any presidential candidate. You are such a big slowpoke. I don’t blame you, it’s your paymasters that pay per post regardless of how foolish your post is that I blame. Arindin, ode.
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Navallo: 4:33pm On Jan 10
PHIPEX:
With all your wisdom, show us where Obi claimed to be a Saint. Increase in poverty is your own reality and you love your chain. Continue to lack his ass as the poverty continue to grow.
😂 😂 😂 I should show you the obvious?

Increase in poverty in an economy that has been paper over the cracks over the years? What do you expect and what would your preferred candidate have done differently?

Lol, I should lack ass...That's what you get when your thoughts are clouded by anger; typing before you think.

Again, the rebranding of your fave from a typical, visionless Nigerian political crook to Nigeria's messiah will continue to be a mystery only ignorant folks like you who can't think for themselves will unravel.....Hopefully.
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by RenaissanceGuy: 4:37pm On Jan 10
NLCreator:

https://twitter.com/oluwamynd/status/1744974116917014535?t=AYD4OE6rTcx4vJZ1DgjOfA&s=19

The Anambra1stSo.n on Twitter is different from the one on Nairaland! They're completely different people.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by oluwagbenga98327: 6:49pm On Jan 10
This one go carry last, Las lasThis one go carry last, Las las...
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Airlord2030: 8:39pm On Jan 10
My hatred for peter obi is too much cool
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Goodday90(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10
Blazebond:
Is Peter obi himself not a religious and tribal bigots? The man is a known bigot nau, he pretends lot,he is strictly IGBO and CATHOLIC oriented,mr Man is a local champion.
so he should be Strictly Yoruba and Sunni Muslim oriented?
What’s wrong with Apc members,do you guys check before you post?
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by 2elliot: 9:30pm On Jan 10
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi ever becomes president, folks like Peter Okoye will be appointed to sensitive government positions. I really pity the non-Igbos that will be unfortunate to work under such characters. That Peter Obi is shamelessly identifying with such characters offline says a lot about what an Obi presidency will look like if we ever make the unfortunate mistake of making him our president.
Rest, Yoruba man
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by StrongAlphMale: 9:42pm On Jan 10
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi ever becomes president, folks like Peter Okoye will be appointed to sensitive government positions. I really pity the non-Igbos that will be unfortunate to work under such characters. That Peter Obi is shamelessly identifying with such characters offline says a lot about what an Obi presidency will look like if we ever make the unfortunate mistake of making him our president.

How are you enjoying this Yoruba presidency?

An administration were over 98.8% govt heads in position are all Yorubas. what bigot could be more than this? You're suffering and smiling. You must really be a 🤡
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by Ogalanyachieze: 7:40am On Jan 11
History555:
How can obi say catholics should vote catholics when ngige is also a Knight in Catholic. Soludo, ifeanyi uba, Chris uba, obiano, ngige all are catholics.
Can you prove it
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by jude79(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11
Navallo:

For your info, I've never come across where Mr. President claimed to be a 'saint'. The man is more pragmatic and in touch with reality than your deluded 'messiah' who turned into one overnight. Thanks but no thanks to your likes who can't think for themselves but choose to follow the crowd.

Ok, the man is touch with reality than people's deluded Messiah, interesting, let's check who's in touch with reality

Every indices of governance is captured in millenium development goal, in all pragmatic decisions and indices measured, the people's Messiah beat your pragmatic man hands down.
Data released by Global Data Lab has shown that Labour Party’s Peter Obi performed better as Anambra State Governor than APC’s Bola Ahmed Tinubu did as Lagos State Governor.
The data also compared Peter Obi against Raji Babatunde Fashola, Tinubu’s successor.
Peter Obi was Anambra State Governor between 2007 and 2014 while Tinubu ruled Lagos from 1999 till 2007.
According to the data, Peter Obi outperformed Bola Tinubu (and Fashola) in all 6 major growth indicators used to assess low-middle class countries.
These indicators include: GNI, life expectancy, human development index, health index, educational index and income index.
The charts showed Peter Obi clearly outperformed his Lagos State counterparts, even though he had far less revenue to work with.
Let's see whether you thought of yourself before following the man that brought Nigeria to this situation
1) Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world by electing the buhari that the pragmatic man recommended to them.
2) No action was taken for six months, except excuses, where Tinubu and his supporters came up with useless auras around the incompetent bubu, eg, body language aka body odour, integrity aka clueless, no nonsense aka za ozer room etc...
3) ministers were later appointed from heaven, including rocket science, run away auditor, NSA and transmission commission, bottom line everything callapsed, Nigeria collapsed into non-existent security and poverty capital of the world
4) killer punch was introduced with the coming of yakubu, the subeb thief as the inec chair, that ended electoral process in Nigeria, the kind of process that can allow buhari to win a sitting party was gone, in came, servers are not working, whenever the ruling party is loosing, thus in Nigeria's election under yakubu, an opposition like atiku was served with servers are not in use when he presented evidence from servers showing that he won.
Yakubu also served obi with technical glitch stopped the servers from working, when obi presented evidence that lp won many states that inec announced for other parties, that way emilokam, the pragmatic leader seized power
1) seeing that Nigeria was the poverty capital of the world.
Solution:
increase energy pump price by 300% and claim that subsidy had been removed, make it so difficult to increase salaries to reduce purchasing power of Nigerians
Result: dimensional poverty became rampant, operational cost for the economy increased by 400%, smes and multinational started closing up, job losses naturally followed, multinationals started to Japa, followed by skilled citizens, culminating I lossof human resources, then the poverty in the poverty capital deepened.
2) removing protections from naira against heavily protected world currencies
Result: free fall of the naira, purchasing of raw materials for industries became absolutely impossible, more foreign investment packed up, more job losses, more deepening of poverty, "ebin pa wao"( hungry citizens) introduced
Insecurity: hahaha, hahahaha!!! What can I say here, it worsened, and the media were warned not to report what's happening, but atimes, the army Chief cries out in frustration of how there men are being massacred all over the country.
Corruption: this time the man in charge has a corruption track record, no politician in Nigeria can beat, so no faking as integrity or body odour, so from beginning, corruption started, just 8 months in their body odour is already suffocating poor Nigerians, so much for a pragmatic leader

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by CrossRhodes: 6:14pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Politics is my major focus and I've stated my opinion but you a jobless fellow want to be unfortunate
This hag
Stop quoting me, go get a job cos nairaland trolling no be job
Re: Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding by EreluRoz: 6:21pm On Feb 24
CrossRhodes:

This hag
Stop quoting me, go get a job cos nairaland trolling no be job
undecided I don't even remember you. Eat shit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz / First Elected Mayor Of Enugu, A Hausa Man / Breaking: President Buhari Summons Igp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.