Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua (1977 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Allthelight: 6:58pm On Jan 10
HardMirror:
but he can have a daughter outside wedlock and be torturing her everyday. Just look at the stupid thing you are saying.
if she they were raped they can go to court and seek justice.
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Courz: 7:27pm On Jan 10
This is another exposure below about TB Joshua. This interview was made hours before the BBC documentary dropped. This is one of the eyewitnesses in the documentary. She made some very serious revelations about why SCOAN members are too attached to TB Joshua. I don't think what was said here is in the documentary. She mentioned how organised they are, how the female disciples are trained by TB Joshua to sleep with different Men coming to the Synagogue especially if they are Rich Men. She mentions how they would wipe their private parts after having sex with them, take their sperm then give it to TB Joshua. She also mentioned that he would take the female disciples to his prayer mountain, sleep with them while he is dressed with Red Occultic garment surrounded with Candles.

In fact, just watch the interview. There are more details.The video isn't long so you can watch it. This video also explained why anyone who goes to SCOAN keeps going back there. TB Joshua was nothing but a Warlock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEu4sF7BUo?si=MdDOIk-8P9CnImib
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Karleb(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10
I have not watched the documentary but when I got to know she was his daughter, then I knew for sure it can't be a lie.

Besides, TB has always been a suspect even before his death.
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Connected1: 11:02pm On Jan 10
I have a good amount of enemies from different parts of the country.

If they sit down and tell you bad things about me, you will stone me to death like they did to Stephen.

I will definitely debunk them because I am alive but a dead man can't debunk allegations.

Make who no get sense last year try get sense this year.
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by dazzlingd(m): 3:20am On Jan 11
Allthelight:
TB joshua preached love like i said he might not not be a good person... But we also know most teachers and great men today were not perfect they might have some skeleton in their cupboard.

But you see that theme about love and faith TB JOSHUA finished work.

If a mad man give you fresh bread, will you collect it to eat?

The person you claim is preaching love is a monster that tortured people, raped young girls and abused his own daughter.
You sound like someone that has gone through years of abuse, hence, you lack love and have never experienced it. If not you will never call love and TB Joshua in the same sentence

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by dazzlingd(m): 3:21am On Jan 11
Connected1:
I have a good amount of enemies from different parts of the country.

If they sit down and tell you bad things about me, you will stone me to death like they did to Stephen.

I will definitely debunk them because I am alive but a dead man can't debunk allegations.

Make who no get sense last year try get sense this year.

Is Ajoke the carbon copy of TB Joshua his daughter or not?
Did you watch the documentary at all?
Must you defend evil?
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Connected1: 3:31am On Jan 11
dazzlingd:

Is Ajoke the carbon copy of TB Joshua his daughter or not?
Did you watch the documentary at all?
Must you defend evil?
Keep Quiet who's defending evil.

Then I must be the son of my work colleague who I look like a complete replica of (he's older in late 50s).

They should bring a good amount of evidence first.
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by dazzlingd(m): 3:41am On Jan 11
Connected1:

Keep Quiet who's defending evil.

Then I must be the son of my work colleague who I look like a complete replica of (he's older in late 50s).

They should bring a good amount of evidence first.

We dare the church to sue BBC if they are so sure that TB is innocent.

Let them sue and call for DNA test. You people don’t know the market you have bought, if left to Nigeria, it would be silenced.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Connected1: 7:14am On Jan 11
dazzlingd:

We dare the church to sue BBC if they are so sure that TB is innocent.

Let them sue and call for DNA test. You people don’t know the market you have bought, if left to Nigeria, it would be silenced.
What stops them from getting evidences and being a plaintiff and then going to Court, the defendant will definitely come out.
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Allthelight: 7:30am On Jan 11
dazzlingd:

If a mad man give you fresh bread, will you collect it to eat?

The person you claim is preaching love is a monster that tortured people, raped young girls and abused his own daughter.
You sound like someone that has gone through years of abuse, hence, you lack love and have never experienced it. If not you will never call love and TB Joshua in the same sentence
so are the love expert ?

Ok i want to ask you now that the man is dead do you believe you seek justice or revenge ?
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by HardMirror(m): 11:11am On Jan 11
Allthelight:
if she they were raped they can go to court and seek justice.
can't you sue her for impersonation? Rape apologist. Wolves not fit to be called humans

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Allthelight: 11:28am On Jan 11
HardMirror:
can't you sue her for impersonation? Rape apologist. Wolves not fit to be called humans
why should they ? She is doing a great job marketing them... After somw years another news will come out that they apologied like always. Lets see how this one goes.
Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by Courz: 12:26pm On Jan 11
Something I just noticed in this TB Joshua matter. His followers are called disciples of his. Not disciples of Jesus. But disciples of TB Joshua. This means that what one of the eyewitnesses in the BBC documentary said is true. He said TB Joshua told him that every 2000 years, a new Messiah shows up. And that He TB Joshua is the new Messiah replacing Jesus. And this is a typical Antichrist. This means that this SCOAN Cult isn't a Christian movement. It is truly a Cult with TB Joshua being their Messiah. No wonder SCOAN members don't worship God or follow Christ. It is an Antichrist movement. They worship TB Joshua. Now I understand why they are desperately opening several threads here. Just observe how the members speak or read what they type online. These people are not followers of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by budaatum: 10:24am On Jan 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by kkins25(m): 10:50am On Jan 12
budaatum:
But will we learn?

https://churchtimesnigeria.net/five-lessons-from-bbcs-expose-on-tb-joshua/amp/
Absolutely not,I'm afraid. As I'm frequently told, you need to have the holy spirit to understand the ways of the holy spirit. So says someone who hasn't read a single chapter of the Bible from start to finish. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jan 12
kkins25:
Absolutely not,I'm afraid. As I'm frequently told, you need to have the holy spirit to understand the ways of the holy spirit. So says someone who hasn't read a single chapter of the Bible from start to finish. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guess they don't seek.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Well-informed "Myth Believers" Wicked? (for Atheists) / Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! / SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.