Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? (1600 Views)

Why Do Pastors And Reverend Fathers Move Around With Security? / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 2:37pm On Jan 13
Courz:

You no see the magic e wan perform before. Because I showed him Bible verses that condemn JW, he started to deny all the claims that he himself has been shouting in this forum. He is asking me to show him evidence where Watchtower claimed to be the Way The Truth and The Life. Something he himself has been chanting up and down.

Na so his mode of operation be. After you catch on top lies. Na to deny and save his lying and manipulated brains grin grin grin

His religious organization that have repeatedly stated that anybody outside of their religious organization and no matter how people read the bible, they cannot get on to the road leading to life except they identify with their +/- 150 years old religious organization. They believe they are the only ones teaching the truth among the over 41,000 different religions grin grin grin. Yet he is denying it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13
achorladey:

Na so his mode of operation be. After you catch on top lies. Na to deny and save his lying and manipulated brains grin grin grin

His religious organization that have repeatedly stated that anybody outside of their religious organization and no matter how people read the bible, they cannot get on to the road leading to life except they identify with their +/- 150 years old religious organization. They believe they are the only ones teaching the truth among the over 41,000 different religions grin grin grin. Yet he is denying it grin grin

JWs: If you're not a JWs you'll be destroyed at Armageddon.

Me: But the scripture says "Jesus is the way, the truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Him." so, I don't need to be a JWs before being saved.

JWs: Eh....

Me: No Eh... Here, that's the scripture, do you agree?

JWs: Yes but...

Me: Where did the BUT comes from again?

JWs: silent

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13
When people missed their youthful times only to find themselves as old men with android phones.
Well if you think i keep whatever happened in the past as reason to hate someone then you need to have a rethink.
It's kiddies that continue to dwell on what they had in the past with people (whom they can't even see)
One thing that will never change is the fact that if you're not a member of Watchtower you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
But as for whatever issues we had in the past has been erased for fresh things to come in so if you're still dwelling in the past then i'm sorry for you! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 3:31pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Me: But the scripture says "Jesus is the way, the truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Him." so, I don't need to be a JWs before being saved.

Looool! The but wey no dey finish.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 3:33pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
When people missed their youthful times only to find themselves as old men with android phones.
Well if you think i keep whatever happened in the past as reason to hate someone then you need to have a rethink.
It's kiddies that continue to dwell on what they had in the past with people (whom they can't even see)
One thing that will never change is the fact that if you're not a member of Watchtower you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
But as for whatever issues we had in the past has been erased for fresh things to come in so if you're still dwelling in the past then i'm sorry for you! smiley

Live with the consequences of your past actions. You can choose to look away. The consequences remain.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13
achorladey:

Live with the consequences of your past actions. You can choose to look away. The consequences remain.

If you lost nothing then the past should be kept in it's place: PAST! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody argue this with you but fact is you don't need to be a Watchtower member before you're SAVED according to Jesus Christ in John 14:6 because Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

You can keep committing blunders and call it the past, your past will always hunt you.

Even Jesus will judge people based on their PAST.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Nobody argue this with you but fact is you don't need to be a Watchtower member before you're SAVED according to Jesus Christ in John 14:6 because Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. You can keep committing blunders and call it the past, your past will always hunt you. Even Jesus will judge people based on their PAST.

Good!
I love this!
So don't call this past it's what we need to discuss in order for you to know my stand as you feel it's wrong.

Jesus commissioned a group and hand over the work he started in the first century to them {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} he also went on to say that there will be many religious leaders gathering people but they won't teach what their followers need to get saved! Matthew 7:15-20

So i did my own personal research and found out that only the Watchtower are practicing what Jesus taught which means if you want to say i'm wrong then you need to present that group that is practicing what Jesus taught since he has warned us all about false religious leaders. Your inability to do so makes me see you as one living in deceit! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 4:30pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Mad MaxinDhouse, so JW is no longer the Road to everlasting life? Are you telling us that JW is no longer Truth? Are you telling us that Salvation can be gotten outside JW?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 4:32pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Ask a JW Who is the Way The Truth and The Life. Their brain will twist into knots because they were brainwashed to reason something else. 😂😂😂😂

Why is it hard for a JW to admit that Jesus is the Way The Truth and The Life? Is that not telling that they are Antichrist?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
I love this!
So don't call this past it's what we need to discuss in order for you to know my stand as you feel it's wrong.

I should don't call which one PAST?

Jesus commissioned a group and hand over the work he started in the first century to them {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} he also went on to say that there will be many religious leaders gathering people but they won't teach what their followers need to get saved! Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus didn't commission a GROUP but HIS DISCIPLES.

The same Disciples came to tell Jesus someone they saw doing the very Jesus told them to do but wasn't following Jesus. What was Jesus reply to them when they told Jesus they should stop him?

Well you know the answer.

So i did my own personal research and found out that only the Watchtower are practicing what Jesus taught

Well, your personal research shows you're biased.

That's not the point anyway, the scripture says "JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE..."

We don't need anybody outside Jesus for salvation.

which means if you want to say i'm wrong then you need to present that group that is practicing what Jesus taught since he has warned us all about false religious leaders.

This line of delusion infused in your dull brain as THERE MUST BE A GROUP, it's what is making you not to see the real truth.

Among JWs there are MANY FALSE TEACHERS as well.

Your inability to do so makes me see you as one living in deceit! smiley

Says a typical liar from the pit of Hell. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Mad MaxinDhouse, so JW is no longer the Road to everlasting life? Are you telling us that JW is no longer Truth? Are you telling us that Salvation can be gotten outside JW?

Does my beliefs cost you anything? smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13
Courz:
Why is it hard for a JW to admit that Jesus is the Way The Truth and The Life? Is that not telling that they are Antichrist?

because they are not connected to Him, that's why they only defend Watchtower.

At least followers of TB Joshua have said their loyalty is to TB Joshua just as an average JWs will claim also.

When every Christian loyalty should be to Jesus Christ and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 4:39pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
I love this!

So i did my own personal research and found out that only the Watchtower are practicing what Jesus taught which means if you want to say i'm wrong then you need to present that group that is practicing what Jesus taught since he has warned us all about false religious leaders. Your inability to do so makes me see you as one living in deceit! smiley

So it suddenly dawned on you that claiming to be the One True Religion, The only way to everlasting life, the Truth, the only means to Salvation is actually Blasphemy? When you were boasting up and down making these statements, you didn't know how you would look like a Typical Antichrist? Did Jesus ever tell you that he needed an assistant Who will also be the Way The Truth and The Life? Look at how the book of Acts 4 Vs 11 and 12 just destroyed that your doctrine completely. There is no Salvation restricted to any religion. Only Jesus has that. Any religion making that claim is an Antichrist religion.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Jesus didn't commission a GROUP but HIS DISCIPLES.

If he did not commission a group then why are they to work as ONE {John 17:22} having the same line of thought? 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

The man performing signs in Jesus name is one of them but not one of the twelve apostles because the Apostles thought the power to perform miracles is only limited to their group whereas if any Jews should be a disciple of Christ he can perform miracles in Jesus name that's why Jesus told them not to discourage a disciple simply because they don't know his face he is on the same page with them as he will not speak anything contrary to what they are also preaching!
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 4:42pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Does my beliefs cost you anything? smiley

Mad MaxinDhouse, come clean. Is the Jehovah's witness organisation no longer The Truth?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Mad MaxinDhouse, come clean. Is the Jehovah's witness organisation no longer The Truth?
I just want to know if my beliefs cost you anything! undecided
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 4:46pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

because they are not connected to Him, that's why they only defend Watchtower.

At least followers of TB Joshua have said their loyalty is to TB Joshua just as an average JWs will claim also.

When every Christian loyalty should be to Jesus Christ and nothing else.

Exactly what I said. No JW can boast of being close to Jesus. No one. All they know is Jehovah's organisation, Jehovah's organisation, Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah. They love to mention that they follow 1st century Christians but the 1st century Christians were strong followers of Jesus.

But I have to say that I give Mad MaxinDhouse kudos for mentioning Bible verses that exposed his Cult. The word of God is powerful. Who knew that by showing him the verses and Acts 4 Vs 11 and 12, he would take a U turn and deny all what he has been saying in this forum. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 4:48pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

I just want to know if my beliefs cost you anything! undecided

Is The Jehovah's Witness organisation no longer the Truth?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 4:48pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

If he did not commission a group then why are they to work as ONE {John 17:22} having the same line of thought? 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

The man performing signs in Jesus name is one of them but not one of the twelve apostles because the Apostles thought the power to perform miracles is only limited to their group whereas if any Jews should be a disciple of Christ he can perform miracles in Jesus name that's why Jesus told them not to discourage a disciple simply because they don't know his face he is on the same page with them as he will not speak anything contrary to what they are also preaching!

Mad MaxinDhouse, who is The Way The Truth and The Life?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Mad MaxinDhouse, who is The Way The Truth and The Life?
Please answer that question first:

Does my beliefs cost you anything? undecided
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus never commissioned ANY GROUP.

WORK DIDN'T APPEAR IN NY scripture you cited.

"“I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one." John 17:22

"I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose." 1 Corin 1:10

Scripture is clear on how to be saved.

Get rid of that delusion GROUP infused in your dull brain by Watchtower to make them SUPERIOR.

Lying liar!

The funny thing is how you'll still be claiming to be the one doing what Jesus taught when Jesus never taught people to be lying.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Exactly what I said. No JW can boast of being close to Jesus. No one. All they know is Jehovah's organisation, Jehovah's organisation, Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah. They love to mention that they follow 1st century Christians but the 1st century Christians were strong followers of Jesus.

But I have to say that I give Mad MaxinDhouse kudos for mentioning Bible verses that exposed his Cult. The word of God is powerful. Who knew that by showing him the verses and Acts 4 Vs 11 and 12, he would take a U turn and deny all what he has been saying in this forum. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes! That's why those gods in Warwick restricted them from eating Christ body and drinking Christ blood and Jesus said anyone who failed to do so is not part of Him.

John 6:53 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Jesus never commissioned ANY GROUP.
WORK DIDN'T APPEAR IN NY scripture you cited.
"“I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one." John 17:22
"I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose." 1 Corin 1:10

Scripture is clear on how to be saved.
Get rid of that delusion GROUP infused in your dull brain by Watchtower to make them SUPERIOR.

Matthew 10 is where Jesus commissioned the WORK for his group after preaching and teaching on the mountain that's why the first twelve felt anyone who is not a member of the twelve shouldn't be doing what Jesus only assigned to the twelve! smiley
Emusan:

Lying liar!
The funny thing is how you'll still be claiming to be the one doing what Jesus taught when Jesus never taught people to be lying.

Please where is the lie?

Because afterwards Jesus later sent 70 disciples out to do the same thing this time around the twelve now realized that the work is great and they needed more hands to work with their GROUP! Luke 10:2
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 5:03pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Please answer that question first:

Does my beliefs cost you anything? undecided

I have told you why you can't answer this simple question. You haven't given your life to Jesus Christ. You have given your life to Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. This question is just like asking a Christian, "Who is Jesus"? That question is one of the most important principles of Faith in Jesus. It is one of the most important things connected to your Salvation. If you don't know who is The Way The Truth and The Life straight from the Bible, how do you want to be saved? It is a big shame that as a Christian, you don't know Jesus and you are not close to him. In case you haven't noticed, Watchtower succeeded in taking Jesus to the background and placing themselves in front together with Jehovah. What an Intermediary is supposed to do is to bring people to Christ and to avoid taking any glory or position belonging to Jesus. That's why the 2John verse you quoted stressed on the importance of an intermediary abiding by the teachings of Jesus. You can't be a Christian without a personal relationship with Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
Matthew 10 is where Jesus commissioned the WORK for his group after preaching and teaching on the mountain that's why the first twelve felt anyone who is not a member of the twelve shouldn't be doing what Jesus only assigned to the twelve! smiley

So, why can't you quote or cite the Matt 10 but you cited John 17 and 1 Corin 1 that have nothing to do it?

Can't you see that you're the real deceitful person?

Even at that Jesus never COMMISSION ANY GROUP in Matt 10

Please where is the lie?

Because afterwards Jesus later sent 70 disciples out to do the same thing this time around the twelve now realized that the work is great and they needed more hands to work with their GROUP! Luke 10:2

The lie was "the person was ONE OF THEM BUT THEY DON'T KNOW."

Lying liar JWs. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 5:07pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Yes! That's why those gods in Warwick restricted them from eating Christ body and drinking Christ blood and Jesus said anyone who failed to do so is not part of Him.

John 6:53 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Yes, their so called Memorial is a rejection of the sacrifice of Jesus but they don't know. These people don't know the danger they are in just like TB Joshua's followers. I have been reading comments from TB Joshua's members and they Remind me of JWs. They speak exactly the same way because their leaders have used the same Manipulation Tactics. Very sad to watch.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13
Courz:

I have told you why you can't answer this simple question. You haven't given your life to Jesus Christ. You have given your life to Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. This question is just like asking a Christian, "Who is Jesus"? That question is one of the most important principles of Faith in Jesus. It is one of the most important things connected to your Salvation. If you don't know who is The Way The Truth and The Life straight from the Bible, how do you want to be saved? It is a big shame that as a Christian, you don't know Jesus and you are not close to him. In case you haven't noticed, Watchtower succeeded in taking Jesus to the background and placing themselves in front together with Jehovah. What an Intermediary is supposed to do is to bring people to Christ and to avoid taking any glory or position belonging to Jesus. That's why the 2John verse you quoted stressed on the importance of an intermediary abiding by the teachings of Jesus. You can't be a Christian without a personal relationship with Jesus.

So in a nutshell my beliefs cost you nothing shey?
Please keep your beliefs while i keep mine! smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

So, why can't you quote or cite the Matt 10 but you cited John 17 and 1 Corin 1 that have nothing to do it? Can't you see that you're the real deceitful person? Even at that Jesus never COMMISSION ANY GROUP in Matt 10
Please try to be sincere not just arguing with anger for it's pointless.
Here is where Jesus COMMISSIONED the twelve as a GROUP:

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not. Matthew 10:5

I want to believe that you know what a group means! smiley

Emusan:

The lie was "the person was ONE OF THEM BUT THEY DON'T KNOW."
Lying liar JWs. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jesus preached on the mountain and thousands were listening to him so the man is one of those who has heard Jesus that's why he could go about practicing what Jesus taught but because he wasn't part of the twelve that Jesus first commissioned to do the work they felt he shouldn't be doing their work! smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 5:25pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell my beliefs cost you nothing shey?
Please keep your beliefs while i keep mine! smiley

You JWs are just like a group of people that move around with a very strong bad smell on their body. These people can see that other people are avoiding them because of that strong smell and they are always told that their reactions when they come around are because of that smell. But Watchtower tells you that they are not avoiding you because of the smell. They are avoiding you because they are jealous of the smell and jealous that they are the only ones with that smell. So, you carry that smell around with pride and even do things to increase the odour to 100000%.

That's the power of delusion. The same thing worrying you JWs is the same thing worrying members of TB Joshua's Cult

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13
Courz:

You JWs are just like a group of people that move around with a very strong bad smell on their body. These people can see that other people are avoiding them because of that strong smell and they are always told that their reactions when they come around are because of that smell. But Watchtower tells you that they are not avoiding you because of the smell. They are avoiding you because they are jealous of the smell and jealous that they are the only ones with that smell. So, you carry that smell around with pride and even do things to increase the odour to 100000%.
That's the power of delusion. The same thing worrying you JWs is the same thing worrying members of TB Joshua's Cult

Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 5:28pm On Jan 13
I know what is doing Mad MaxinDhouse. I understand why he is speechless. His brain is doing all kinds of calculations right now. He is ashamed but doesn't know what to do with the shame. So, he says Keep your beliefs and I will keep mine.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let It Go For 2006 / Is Smoking And Taking Recreational Drugs Like Cocaine A Sin Before God? / Is Jazz Real? - I Need Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.