Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? (1596 Views)

Why Do Pastors And Reverend Fathers Move Around With Security? / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
Please try to be sincere not just arguing with anger for it's pointless.

I've told several times, always look into the mirror anytime you think you want to advise.

Here is where Jesus COMMISSIONED the twelve as a GROUP:

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not. Matthew 10:5

I want to believe that you know what a group means! smiley

He didn't commission them AS A GROUP but just HIS DISCIPLES.

Remove that delusion of Watchtower GROUP in your head.

Even if this disciples were seen as GROUP the message of Jesus is not about THEM but to HIM.

"If anyone gives you(GROUP) even a cup of water because you belong to the Messiah, I tell you the truth, that person will surely be rewarded." Mark 9:41

Jesus preached on the mountain and thousands were listening to him so the man is one of those who has heard Jesus that's why he could go about practicing what Jesus taught but because he wasn't part of the twelve that Jesus first commissioned to do the work they felt he shouldn't be doing their work! smiley

Waooooo I love this.

So it's not a must to be with the Apostles before you can become part of Christ.

What is needed is to LISTEN TO WHAT CHRIST SAYS AND PUT IT INTO PRACTICE.

You don't need any intermediary or organisation.

Thank God will all have Bible and know what Jesus teaches and commanded.

You just nailed your own point to the coffin.

Bravo...

I know he'll still come and confused himself more

Well, the point is already established and screenshot cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 5:36pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

I've told several times, always look into the mirror anytime you think you want to advise.

Even if this disciples were seen as GROUP the message of Jesus is not about THEM but to HIM.

"If anyone gives you(GROUP) even a cup of water because you belong to the Messiah, I tell you the truth, that person will surely be rewarded." Mark 9:41

Waooooo I love this.

So it's not a must to be with the Apostles before you can become part of Christ.

Bravo...

Unfortunately it won't dawn on him that Christians don't need an Intermediary. He will come and disagree with all the Bible verses. And he is the same person that quoted the verses by himself o.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Courz: 5:37pm On Jan 13
Mad MaxinDhouse doesn't know what it means to be The Way The Truth and The Life. He doesn't know that once Jesus made that statement, it has totally destroyed the foundation of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

So they were a GROUP of twelve Jews!
Emusan:

Waooooo I love this.
You don't need any intermediary or organisation. Thank God will all have Bible and know what Jesus teaches and commanded.
Bravo...
Well that's before he finally handed over the oversight to his first GROUP but after his ascension anyone doing anything without the authority from the GROUP is no longer practicing Christianity!
That's what he promised the twelve in the Bible book of Matthew 16:18-19 and all faithful Jews in the first century complied with that directive saying they must all take instruction on how to do the WORK from the GROUP! Act 2:42 smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Unfortunately it won't dawn on him that Christians don't need an Intermediary. He will come and disagree with all the Bible verses. And he is the same person that quoted the verses by himself o.

That is the problem with them.

They always try to twist everything in favour of Watchtower but the more they do the more they keep exposing themselves.

Look at this part of his statement "Jesus preached on the mountain and thousands were listening to him so the man is one of those who has heard Jesus that's why he could go about practicing what Jesus taught..."

Now, we can ask, if Jesus actually wants people to be saved under ONE GROUP won't Jesus taught that instead of allowing individual to depart to practice what He taught?

Also, THOUSANDS hear Jesus message and departed without FOLLOWING Jesus group. Is it JWs who will now enforce this ONE GROUP when Jesus could have done it BY HIMSELF?

Well his loyalty is to Watchtower and not Jesus Christ, so it will be very difficult for him to accept this simple fact.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

This is the reason you're poor in understanding.

Read my post again.

Well that's before he finally handed over the oversight to his first GROUP but after his ascension anyone doing anything without the authority from the GROUP is no longer practicing Christianity!
That's what he promised the twelve in the Bible book of Matthew 16:18-19 and all faithful Jews in the first century complied with that directive saying they must all take instruction on how to do the WORK from the GROUP! Act 2:42 smiley

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life l.

Not the disciples.

The reaosn why you always afraid of quoting scripture is because you know it's against you. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

This is the reason you're poor in understanding.
Read my post again.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life l.
Not the disciples.
The reaosn why you always afraid of quoting scripture is because you know it's against you.

Of course Jesus is the only begotten Son of God through whom we must be saved that's why we must strictly adhere to his orders if we truly believe (trust) in him.
This is what i quoted:

"I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you may bind on earth will already be bound in the heavens, and whatever you may loosen on earth will already be loosened in the heavens." Matthew 16:19

So after Jesus gave the KEYS of the Kingdom to his first GROUP whoever fails to acknowledge them and work according to their instructions is unknown to Jesus! Matthew 25:34-46

That's why there's contradictions here and there because many failed to realize Jesus has a GROUP teaching interested ones how to work for Christ! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
Of course Jesus is the only begotten Son of God through whom we must be saved that's why we must strictly adhere to his orders if we truly believe (trust) in him.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life no ONE comes the Father except through Him.

Not THROUGH Disciples or Watchtower.

Scriptural FACT.

This is what i quoted:

"I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you may bind on earth will already be bound in the heavens, and whatever you may loosen on earth will already be loosened in the heavens." Matthew 16:19

So after Jesus gave the KEYS of the Kingdom to his first GROUP whoever fails to acknowledge them and work according to their instructions is unknown to Jesus! Matthew 25:34-46

Which means the KEY HAS BEEN GIVEN already.

So, which GROUP of Jesus Christ RUSSELL BELONGS to before he started his own?

That's why there's contradictions here and there because many failed to realize Jesus has a GROUP teaching interested ones how to work for Christ! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley

Well, Jesus didn't have a GROUP that has been established.

I always tell you, Watchtower is also part of the contradictions. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:13pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

If you lost nothing then the past should be kept in it's place: PAST! smiley

I know your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend and face consequences of your past that is why you want them lost grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:20pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Nobody argue this with you but fact is you don't need to be a Watchtower member before you're SAVED according to Jesus Christ in John 14:6 because Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

You can keep committing blunders and call it the past, your past will always hunt you.

Even Jesus will judge people based on their PAST.

His past lies and manipulations that is chasing him his what he is running away from.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13
achorladey:

His past lies and manipulations that is chasing him his what he is running away from.

He knows this but he forgot that we keep receipts for him grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:32pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
I love this!
So don't call this past it's what we need to discuss in order for you to know my stand as you feel it's wrong.

Jesus commissioned a group and hand over the work he started in the first century to them {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} he also went on to say that there will be many religious leaders gathering people but they won't teach what their followers need to get saved! Matthew 7:15-20

So i did my own personal research and found out that only the Watchtower are practicing what Jesus taught which means if you want to say i'm wrong then you need to present that group that is practicing what Jesus taught since he has warned us all about false religious leaders. Your inability to do so makes me see you as one living in deceit! smiley

Still peddling your lies and manipulations of the scripture packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains

{Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8}

No one word in those two accounts mention a GROUP. They are lies and manipulations packed into your brains as usual.

So i did my own personal research and found out that only the Watchtower are practicing what Jesus taught

Nowhere in those accounts states Jesus returned in 1914 and select watchtower 1919. You are teaching lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains here.

Jesus didn't teach anyone that he will return invisibly in 1914 and select watchtower on 1919 and then give command using Matthew 28: 18- 20 to teach it. It shows Matthew 7:15-20 is talking about your religious organization and Jesus attest to it when he said

“Look out that nobody misleads you, 5 for many will come on the basis of my name(your GODS housed in USA come in the name of Jesus), saying, ‘I am the Christ(Jesus anointed them in 1919),’ and will mislead many(about Jesus return in 1874,1878,1914,1925,1975).

Matthew 24:5 is not a favourite quote of your GODS grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life no ONE comes the Father except through Him.

Scriptural FACT.

I always tell you, Watchtower is also part of the contradictions. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Good!
So our understanding differs so let each one keep his own and continue as happy fellow Nairalanders! smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13
achorladey:

I know your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend and face consequences of your past that is why you want them lost grin grin grin

OK, is that all you have to say or there's still more? smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:44pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Mad MaxinDhouse, so JW is no longer the Road to everlasting life? Are you telling us that JW is no longer Truth? Are you telling us that Salvation can be gotten outside JW?

He cannot face consequences of his actions and reality. His position as elder don dey open his eyes see sey all this gra gra e dey do na sakamaje grin grin. The rotten wey dey their midst don dey shine im eyes. You see as e dey calm down now grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:46pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Ask a JW Who is the Way The Truth and The Life. Their brain will twist into knots because they were brainwashed to reason something else. 😂😂😂😂

Why is it hard for a JW to admit that Jesus is the Way The Truth and The Life? Is that not telling that they are Antichrist?

Na the package dey sell give them dey buy. Simple direct words from the Bible they will not accept. They have to insert their GODS into it for them to make sense out of it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:48pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

I should don't call which one PAST?

Jesus didn't commission a GROUP but HIS DISCIPLES.

The same Disciples came to tell Jesus someone they saw doing the very Jesus told them to do but wasn't following Jesus. What was Jesus reply to them when they told Jesus they should stop him?

Well you know the answer.

Well, your personal research shows you're biased.

That's not the point anyway, the scripture says "JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE..."

We don't need anybody outside Jesus for salvation.

This line of delusion infused in your dull brain as THERE MUST BE A GROUP, it's what is making you not to see the real truth.

Among JWs there are MANY FALSE TEACHERS as well.

Says a typical liar from the pit of Hell. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The bold starting from Russell up to the present 9 GODS housed in USA grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:49pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

because they are not connected to Him, that's why they only defend Watchtower.

At least followers of TB Joshua have said their loyalty is to TB Joshua just as an average JWs will claim also.

When every Christian loyalty should be to Jesus Christ and nothing else.

No doubt they share common denominator with members of SCOAN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:52pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

If he did not commission a group then why are they to work as ONE {John 17:22} having the same line of thought? 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

The man performing signs in Jesus name is one of them but not one of the twelve apostles because the Apostles thought the power to perform miracles is only limited to their group whereas if any Jews should be a disciple of Christ he can perform miracles in Jesus name that's why Jesus told them not to discourage a disciple simply because they don't know his face he is on the same page with them as he will not speak anything contrary to what they are also preaching!

Your madness and insanities peddling brains in bold. How many group Jesus get that time since miracles is not limited to "their group"? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:53pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Mad MaxinDhouse, come clean. Is the Jehovah's witness organisation no longer The Truth?

His lying and manipulated brains don't want to go to the past since the consequences are a serious blow to his lies and manipulations here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:54pm On Jan 13
Courz:

Exactly what I said. No JW can boast of being close to Jesus. No one. All they know is Jehovah's organisation, Jehovah's organisation, Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah. They love to mention that they follow 1st century Christians but the 1st century Christians were strong followers of Jesus.

But I have to say that I give Mad MaxinDhouse kudos for mentioning Bible verses that exposed his Cult. The word of God is powerful. Who knew that by showing him the verses and Acts 4 Vs 11 and 12, he would take a U turn and deny all what he has been saying in this forum. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jehovah’s organization
Governing body
Faithful and discreet slave
Slave wey get sense pass na wetin dem dey sell every week be that grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 6:57pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Jesus never commissioned ANY GROUP.

WORK DIDN'T APPEAR IN NY scripture you cited.

"“I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one." John 17:22

"I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose." 1 Corin 1:10

Scripture is clear on how to be saved.

Get rid of that delusion GROUP infused in your dull brain by Watchtower to make them SUPERIOR.

Lying liar!

The funny thing is how you'll still be claiming to be the one doing what Jesus taught when Jesus never taught people to be lying.

MaxInDHouse need to go and learn what they call HERD MENTALITY to free his brains from better performing performance group that exist in his brains here grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 7:03pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

So, why can't you quote or cite the Matt 10 but you cited John 17 and 1 Corin 1 that have nothing to do it?

Can't you see that you're the real deceitful person?

Even at that Jesus never COMMISSION ANY GROUP in Matt 10

The lie was "the person was ONE OF THEM BUT THEY DON'T KNOW."

Lying liar JWs. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

One thing they have been to taught to do is thought out and taught lies on behalf of the disciples. The reason he was saying the other day that Peter was doing poverty eradication programme that Jesus didn't ask him to so. Even lying against the holy spirit grin grin grin

The bold no be small lie grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 7:08pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Waooooo I love this.

Bravo...

By his own words he shall be condemned grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 7:10pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus even get many group that time. grin grin grin grin grin

Na 1919 Jesus stop to have many group except Jehovah’s witnesses only. Your madness and insanities peddling cannot stop just yet. The past still dey follow you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 7:13pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Scriptural FACT.

He is saying there are more than one group then and don't want to accept that their are more than one group now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 7:14pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

OK, is that all you have to say or there's still more? smiley

The consequences of what I said already his making your madness and insanities peddling brains run

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13
achorladey:

The consequences of what I said already his making your madness and insanities peddling brains run

I've told you that this is another year i don't know of you and i'm growing so waking up to think of calling someone names simply because the person did it to me years back now sounds childish to me.

However if you have something worthwhile that we can share let's discuss as mature men but thinking i'll be quoting you simply because you're throwing insults up and down?
Abeg that's in the past! smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by Emusan(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
So our understanding differs

So you just knew that our understanding differs of all your years on Nairaland.

so let each one keep his own and continue as happy fellow Nairalanders! smiley

Of course, each one has kept theirs since and be happy fellow Nairalander. Well, maybe you're not happy thou cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by achorladey: 8:00pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

I've told you that this is another year i don't know of you and i'm growing so waking up to think of calling someone names simply because the person did it to me years back now sounds childish to me.

However if you have something worthwhile that we can share let's discuss as mature men but thinking i'll be quoting you simply because you're throwing insults up and down?
Abeg that's in the past! smiley

I don't need reminders about the year being another one. Face the consequences of your actions in another year and learn to live with it.

Grow from your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin grin

When you were warned during those times you believe you are master over all, you don't know today will come when calling people names is childish. Then your seven years old grandchild is not childish and more mature than us. grin grin

The consequences of your actions in times past are worthwhile. We can discuss more on that to serve as lessons for your committee of madness and insanities peddling brains like Aemmyjah, cornelboy grin grin. They look up to you as mentor in that direction grin grin grin

Abeg that's in the past!

Abeg face the consequences of your past grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

So you just knew that our understanding differs of all your years on Nairaland.
Of course, each one has kept theirs since and be happy fellow Nairalander. Well, maybe you're not happy thou cheesy grin cheesy grin

People who are TRULY happy don't go up and down trailing others for chatting freely remember you came here to quote and insult me even though i tried to maintain peace you keep talking about the past.
So happy people don't dwell on the past says Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 5:23-24 compare to Ephesians 4:26

Happy people don't keep injury of the past most especially when you can't even recognize the one you're accusing! smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13
achorladey:

I don't need reminders about the year being another one. Face the consequences of your actions in another year and learn to live with it.
Grow from your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin grin
When you were warned during those times you believe you are master over all, you don't know today will come when calling people names is childish. Then your seven years old grandchild is not childish and more mature than us. grin grin
The consequences of your actions in times past are worthwhile. We can discuss more on that to serve as lessons for your committee of madness and insanities peddling brains like Aemmyjah, cornelboy grin grin. They look up to you as mentor in that direction grin grin grin
Abeg face the consequences of your past grin grin

OK!
So do you still have more of this your consequences stuff or that's just all? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lord's Prayer / Is It Biblical,islamical Or Whaetever For Females Wearing Trousers? / Scientific Miracles Of The Glorious Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.