Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation (14991 Views)

Lockdown: Umahi Suspends Commissioner, Perm Sec, Others Over ‘porous’ Boundaries / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Gseokii: 2:09pm On Jan 10
seborrhic:
The perm sec should be under close supervision.
Wont be surprised if he/she also goes ahead to loot with the shirt time on the seat.
This one too will soon go to his church and do a special offering
Fear no go let am misbehave

3 Likes

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Omenlon: 2:12pm On Jan 10
Dr Beta Edu 36years old, "not too young to rule" product, same of the same.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by ezegenigbonine: 2:22pm On Jan 10
Youth must rule, youth must rule. Na so bankole disgrace himself too, e no go better for who do naija this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by gidyambi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10
Here is the juvenile olosho who foolishly stole from the poor people's money.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by badoh(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
Hope you won't be her male version aka Meta
Will the permanent Secretary deny having knowledge of those illegal act committed by the Minister? The P.S should have also been placed on suspension pending when investigation is concluded. The Minister cannot singlehandedly take that decision without the input and connivance of the Permanent Secretary.

2 Likes

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Omenlon: 2:34pm On Jan 10
ezegenigbonine:
Youth must rule, youth must rule. Na so bankole disgrace himself too, e no go better for who do naija this thing.
the old leaders carry dane guns take dey loot, the not too young to rule, na machine guns dem want take finish the country.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Fkmodhi: 2:36pm On Jan 10
post=127873826:
Reactions between parties....
I like the way your work rate now you have nothing to one of your darling daddy ex minister even though she stole almost 44billion damn you hypocrisy’s loud 👏
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by naija4life247: 2:44pm On Jan 10
Oboto700:
What are the criterias for permanent secretary in Nigeria

Just know somebody who knows someone who knows the OGA in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by bonnyhope: 2:52pm On Jan 10
Oboto700:

You grow in civil service work until you reach director and if grace locate you, you can be appointed Perm. Sec. It is the highest rank in civil service

2 Likes

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by berrystunn(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10
Oboto700:

The highly corrupt person is one of the criteria
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:01pm On Jan 10
Emman08:
Why is the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, sorry Money Laundering ministry still even operating?

So called ministry concerned with poverty alleviation is further impoverishing the poor. Couldn't make this up Nigeria

It was Buhari.... Because NGOs were operating in the North East... the wen no sabi thing taught plenty money dey there... even denying southerners the opportunity to work there... so before u know it .....this International NGOs and United nations ...man no man became the order of the day...

You dont know anyone u cant get a job... A northern boss will do whatever to make sure a southerner doesn't get a job there...

Nigeria true true don cast.!!

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Forumobserver12(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10
oldguyman:
Permanent Secretary are the biggest thief in Nigeria. Some of them are even richer than some state governor.

You are absolutely correct, though they are smarter thieves than the politicians...

No minister or Commissioner can successfully steal public funds without the aid of these perm secs...Efcc should double down on them to prevent further looting of public funds...
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Kukutente23: 3:10pm On Jan 10
post=127873828:
As we wait for the outcome of the investigation and grilling
We are reading from fellow Nairalanders......
So it was you who went to open different monikers to defend Bunmi-Ojo on that thread
Who do you like this?
All because of stomach infrastructure
God must punish all supporters of corrupt politicians
No be CURSE na FACT!!
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by phemray(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10
epainos:
There are too many loopholes in this system....and all because of politics based on tribalism.

Nigeria is an experiment the whole is watching...and I think if we are to survive this, we need to cut off the expectations of world-powerful nations. We need to shock the whole world.

Tinubu himself is a product of the Nigerian mistake. A product of the Nigerian tribalism...amd corruption. Likewise Buhari...and even Peter Obi Pandora and Atiku the main thief.

Nigeria should split now. This is the joker. If we do this, some of the nations from this present Nigeria will align with the US and its allies, while one or two with BRICS. This is where we will confuse the whole world. And then, we bareNaija. We know how to roll it.

But if we keep playing their game by being together cos that's what they want, we will not make it.

If we split, we will have control over our resources better. We will demand accountability better than what we are doing now. Our greatest weakness is what we have refused to accept. We can not be US in unity. Let us accept that we are so many, and we can't work well together. Let us split..and then come back to a formal partnership.

Believe me...let's try this. Nigeria cannot work on the present path Awo, Zik, and Balewa gave us. These three guys did not consider the whole of the South-South...Niger Delta...and even Egun in Lagos. Believe me, they have no plan for North Central when they put Nigeria together. There are so many things wrong with this present Nigeria.

Accountability is what we need and cannot be achieved in Nigeria. Period!

Division ke??,
they should just switch off GSM, internet and other Telecommunications related entities in Nigeria for 1 year and reset us back to the period of reading 3 or 4 days ago newspapers and let's see how far. Tempo will be down.Lol
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by epainos: 3:27pm On Jan 10
phemray:

Division ke??,
they should just switch off GSM, internet and other Telecommunications related entities in Nigeria for 1 year and reset us back to the period of reading 3 or 4 days ago newspapers and let's see how far. Tempo will be down.Lol

grin

Omo, your angle cracked me oooo. You gat a point sha. grin

But hmmmm! This is that thing I pray for actually....cos I pray Bola Tinubu destroys Nigeria fast. May God empower Tinubu more to finish Nigeria. More Beta Edu and Tunji-Ojo should keep happening to Nigeria back to back.

Nigeria is a seed which must die before it germinates into branches. See...I see the same vision here...we are just saying it differently. Lol. Nigeria must die and nations will come out of it.

Bet it...by the time what you posted up happens, we will never return as one Nigeria. Lol. I pray Tinubu destroys Nigeria faster than expected. This way, my generation can enjoy too. I know we cant enjoy as Nigerians...not possible...so, I pray your view comes to pass faster than expected.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by CAPTIVATOR: 3:27pm On Jan 10
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by pharmagba: 3:27pm On Jan 10
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/10/betta-edu-perm-sec-takes-over-ministry-of-humanitarian-affairs-and-poverty-alleviation/

The face of the real culprit that causes the fall of the minister.
He should face the efcc as well

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by pharmagba: 3:31pm On Jan 10
epainos:
There are too many loopholes in this system....and all because of politics based on tribalism.

Nigeria is an experiment the whole is watching...and I think if we are to survive this, we need to cut off the expectations of world-powerful nations. We need to shock the whole world.

Tinubu himself is a product of the Nigerian mistake. A product of the Nigerian tribalism...amd corruption. Likewise Buhari...and even Peter Obi Pandora and Atiku the main thief.

Nigeria should split now. This is the joker. If we do this, some of the nations from this present Nigeria will align with the US and its allies, while one or two with BRICS. This is where we will confuse the whole world. And then, we bareNaija. We know how to roll it.

But if we keep playing their game by being together cos that's what they want, we will not make it.

If we split, we will have control over our resources better. We will demand accountability better than what we are doing now. Our greatest weakness is what we have refused to accept. We can not be US in unity. Let us accept that we are so many, and we can't work well together. Let us split..and then come back to a formal partnership.

Believe me...let's try this. Nigeria cannot work on the present path Awo, Zik, and Balewa gave us. These three guys did not consider the whole of the South-South...Niger Delta...and even Egun in Lagos. Believe me, they have no plan for North Central when they put Nigeria together. There are so many things wrong with this present Nigeria.

Accountability is what we need and cannot be achieved in Nigeria. Period!

Fault faculty brings faulty deduction.
Accountability can be achieved in Nigeria.
If Nigeria splits are there angels that will come and govern?

It's only people not living in Nigeria that wishes the Nigeria to split or burn.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by vRendoh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
Hope you won't be her male version aka Meta
We dont need that ministry. All we be a rat befors the fish
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by epainos: 3:42pm On Jan 10
pharmagba:

Fault faculty brings faulty deduction.
Accountability can be achieved in Nigeria.
If Nigeria splits are there angels that will come and govern?

When people are positioned to fight themselves, they are demons. But position demons to have a common progressive purpose and you have angels from demons. After all...fallen angels are demons. They are all angels.

My predictions
... Igbo will face the eastern region...trust me...if they can cut off hausa and Fulani from having their gas, they will do better. Igbo know how to handle themselves. Most of them will be forced to leave PH and Lagos to go build their states.

Hausa and Fulani will not be reckless. I believe they won't want to be Niger. In fact, the possibility is high that they will not unite with Niger cos they won't want France to dominate them too. And they will want to catch up with others.

South-South will be the happiest if they finally get themselves off Igbo dominance.

It's only people not living in Nigeria that wishes the Nigeria to split or burn.
I want Nigeria to split but not burn. They are two different issues. They have programmed you to think that spliting is violence. Nope. Think deeply. Do you think your region wont do better without other regions?

Splitting doesnt have to come with violence. Does it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by rajiedreez: 3:43pm On Jan 10
Dem suppose carry this permanent secretary too
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by phemray(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10
epainos:

grin

Omo, your angle cracked me oooo. You gat a point sha. grin

But hmmmm! This is that thing I pray for actually....cos I pray Bola Tinubu destroys Nigeria fast. May God empower Tinubu more to finish Nigeria. More Beta Edu and Tunji-Ojo should keep happening to Nigeria back to back.

Nigeria is a seed which must die before it germinates into branches. See...I see the same vision here...we are just saying it differently. Lol. Nigeria must die and nations will come out of it.

Bet it...by the time what you posted up happens, we will never return as one Nigeria. Lol. I pray Tinubu destroys Nigeria faster than expected. This way, my generation can enjoy too. I know we cant enjoy as Nigerians...not possible...so, I pray your view comes to pass faster than expected.

Going separately might bring competition as all zones will not want to lag behind in growth
But unfortunately, its difficult to happen. Moreso, this man will correct a lot of things and Nigeria will be better.
We can as well develop each zones by all states in each zones coming together to execute project and move the zone together. With little journey I made length and breadth of naija, oga naija big in land mass and going separately is not one person decision it's difficult.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Elidrisy20: 4:02pm On Jan 10
Not fear at all
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by epainos: 4:03pm On Jan 10
phemray:

Going separately might bring competition as all zones will not want to lag behind in growth
But unfortunately, its difficult to happen.
It is difficult to happen because the people gaining from looting Nigeria will not make us think that trying something else will work. They will keep saying that splitting is violence. They know how to manipulate people. But when we stand our ground, they will lose the battle.

I am happy you can see how competition can be created if we part ways.

Moreso, this man will correct a lot of things and Nigeria will be better.
Which man? A drug baron? Lol. What good can come out of evil? Or is it Atiku or Obi?

Forget it that an individual can save Nigeria. Tinubu has shown that politicians will ally to get to Aso Rock. It is for thwir selfish interest.

We can as well develop each zones by all states in each zones coming together to execute project and move the zone together. With little journey I made length and breadth of naija, oga naija big in land mass and going separately is not one person decision it's difficult.
If Nigeria can be brought together, we can split it. It is a matter to killing the "will" of the powerhouse first. The British kill the "will" of the people in this present Nigeria with guns....so, we need to kill the "will" of the political elites milking Nigeria too...and the rest will be history.

There have been panels and conferences we have been making since 1960 on how each region can develop. Part of the solution reached was to give governors monthly income to develop their states. What have we gained from this? 36 governors ...plus 36 deputy governors...plus commissioners...milking Nigeria steadily and consistently. grin law makers both in federal and states level...senators...bla bla bla... Omo...Naija no go better. Never!

Guy....as long as Bornu knows it is getting millions every month, it will never be good for the people of Borno. And as long as the Igbo know that their gas and oil are used to develop other places, they will keep working against Nigeria. So, how can you develop?

Go and read the Oputa panel report...and read the updated reports given to Jonathan. Who has the ball to implement such? Lol. Dey play.

If Nigeria splits today, you can enjoy this life..but if you keep praying for the unity of Nigeria, you are the enemy of yourself. grin
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by ITbomb(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10
This same permanent secretary was the one in charge when the other one was on a looting spree.

I think they setup Betta after she exposed the looting and now, their stooge is in charge to cover the books properly
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Biodun556(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10
Oboto700:

Permanent secretary is a career civil servant, he is not a political appointee

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by ismhab(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10
bonnyhope:

You grow in civil service work until you reach director and if grace locate you, you can be appointed Perm. Sec. It is the highest rank in civil service

Point of correction.
Head of service of the federation, is the highest rank in civil service.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison / Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.