Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation (15002 Views)

Lockdown: Umahi Suspends Commissioner, Perm Sec, Others Over ‘porous’ Boundaries / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Madeu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10
BabaAgba79:

Na this guy betrayed our Beautiful Baby Betta!
In Nigeria politics, it's a dog-eat-dog world. You don't sleep with your two eyes closed.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by ViceGovernor: 5:34pm On Jan 10
In my experience the person who stands to gain the most from your loss.....usually has a hand in that loss.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by joemag: 5:45pm On Jan 10
Sirchiboy:
So sad.
This woman just spoiled her name.
I heard she is not married and still single.
Very bad
She divorced her husband
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by kufreabasi86191: 7:50pm On Jan 10
The Real BetrayalThe Real Betrayal...
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by free234free: 8:14pm On Jan 10
Sirchiboy:
So sad.
This woman just spoiled her name.
I heard she is not married and still single.
Very bad
she is married to mr edu. my issue is why is she never showing him on social media since she is a social media person. she acts like a single woman
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Mosamber: 9:16pm On Jan 10
This is greed this amount of money is big. She is the youngest among the cabinet instead of her to prove that she is capable of handling the power bestowed on her, she sees the embezzlement first. In less than a year in the office what a shame.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Versal: 10:23pm On Jan 10
epainos:
There are too many loopholes in this system....and all because of politics based on tribalism.

Nigeria is an experiment the whole is watching...and I think if we are to survive this, we need to cut off the expectations of world-powerful nations. We need to shock the whole world.

Tinubu himself is a product of the Nigerian mistake. A product of the Nigerian tribalism...amd corruption. Likewise Buhari...and even Peter Obi Pandora and Atiku the main thief.

Nigeria should split now. This is the joker. If we do this, some of the nations from this present Nigeria will align with the US and its allies, while one or two with BRICS. This is where we will confuse the whole world. And then, we bareNaija. We know how to roll it.

But if we keep playing their game by being together cos that's what they want, we will not make it.

If we split, we will have control over our resources better. We will demand accountability better than what we are doing now. Our greatest weakness is what we have refused to accept. We can not be US in unity. Let us accept that we are so many, and we can't work well together. Let us split..and then come back to a formal partnership.

Believe me...let's try this. Nigeria cannot work on the present path Awo, Zik, and Balewa gave us. These three guys did not consider the whole of the South-South...Niger Delta...and even Egun in Lagos. Believe me, they have no plan for North Central when they put Nigeria together. There are so many things wrong with this present Nigeria.

Accountability is what we need and cannot be achieved in Nigeria. Period!

I read what you wrote. Oil de your head. cheesy

However, you do not understand that what you are suggesting will lead to
freedom from our slave Master, UK.

Before Nigeria does anything as balkanization, trust me, we
need the backing/support of a world/nuclear power from the East.
The West will rain terror on you for trying to break free and develop.

Trust me!

Ask Niger how they manage to pull free from France.
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by HRMK: 10:24pm On Jan 10
EVEN THE PERMSEC IS CULPABLE!THAT MINISTRY IS BN USED TO SIPHONE MONEY! IT SHOULD BE SCRAPPED!!
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by epainos: 12:53am On Jan 11
Versal:

I read what you wrote. Oil de your head. cheesy

However, you do not understand that what you are suggesting will lead to
freedom from our slave Master, UK.

Before Nigeria does anything as balkanization, trust me, we
need the backing/support of a world/nuclear power from the East.
The West will rain terror on you for trying to break free and develop.

Trust me!

Ask Niger how they manage to pull free from France.
If we are determined to do it, we can. Yes we will face opposition, but trust me...Russia, China, and other nations opposing the west will quickly welcome us to BRICS. The west will definitely not want to lose Nigeria. Trust me....we only need to know how to play the game. Trust me...they cannot afford to lose us. They will rather tell me to enter the UK and the US as we like. Na our heads never still correct. When our heads correct and we start playing the game well, they will rarher have us commit cyber crimes and manage us well than toss us aside.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by ogwumgbe: 7:07am On Jan 11
I vowed not to comment on this Nairaland ever again, but this Beta Edu's ordeal has forced me to make a rethink. Nigerians are hypocrites especially southerners. This is a Country that supported a confirmed certificate forger to lead even after it has been proved beyond reasonable doubts that the man didn't attend any School he claimed to have attended, for example the School he claimed to have graduated from in 1970 where as the School was established in 1974m yet you hypocrites kept mute, looked the other way because the man is from your tribe..As long as he's from your tribe, it doesn't matter if he sit on people's mandate, forged certificate, all those are not crimes.
In another incident, you all supported the man against the constitution that allowed two third to be gotten in FCT before one could be declared a president, all because he's from your tribe, even if he's a criminal or even demon, it doesn't count. Even some idiots claiming to be SAN supported him against the constitution but has suddenly found wanting what Edu has done. The serpentile old Monkey claiming SAN suddenly appeared and outlined Beta Edu's sin where as he turned blind eye when the constitution he claimed to defend as SAN was thrown to the mud. Useless hypocrites.
Southerners are their own problem, if this Edu happened to be from the North, nothing, I said nothing would ever happen to her, instead she would receive a pat on her back. I remember vividly the case of Pantami, who was a proven terrorists supporter, everyone was crying wolf for him to resign, yet Buhari and the Northern Cabal closed their ears. How about Abba Kiari? If he was from the South, he would be chilling in US prison now, but the Northerners stood firm and refused to hand him over.
Now this little mistake from this young pretty lady, and you idiots hypocrites that call kettle black are crying for her head. Is she the only person indicted in this? Her counter part, Mr Ojo also, none is crying for his head, the reason hypocritical reason is that he's working. Who is fooling who? Bastards demonic entities that are never just in anything they do, no wonder the Country keep getting worse and worse.
The universe is structured under just karmic laws and as long as their's no justice in dealing with offenders, the useless country will continue to sink to oblivion. The woman's only crime is her middle name ( Chimaobim ) and nothing more. For the fact that Chimaobim is handling such prestigious post, you snakes that never want to see anything good from those that have "Chi" prefix in their names are not happy and having sleepless nights over her; What is good for the goose, is good for the gender, if Edu must be suspended, everyone involved should go too, all heads should roll without leaving any stone unturned. Bastards, allow the woman to breathe please and stop making her a scape goat. After all Bokoharam are giving pat on the back for killing Nigerians and even recruited in the Army. You idiots can only fool the gullible in the name of fighting corruption and not me. You are masking Your hatred for a particular tribe in the name of fighting corrution you demons. Bastard please ban me ok, I don't care, I was banned for six months, got reinstated in November but cared not to comment until I saw the need to help this young lady out because of the degree of hatred, jealousy and bile mated on her simply because of her ethnicity. Bastards, this country must surely divide some day let all go his separate ways
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro by ivolt: 6:43am
aestake:

He is a thief too. Just because Nigerian system is dumb, doesn't mean we are.
What did he steal?
Or do you mean he is a thief like you call all politicians?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation by Konquest: 10:28pm On Jan 12
epainos:
There are too many loopholes in this system....and all because of politics based on tribalism.

Nigeria is an experiment the whole is watching...and I think if we are to survive this, we need to cut off the expectations of world-powerful nations. We need to shock the whole world.

Tinubu himself is a product of the Nigerian mistake. A product of the Nigerian tribalism...amd corruption. Likewise Buhari...and even Peter Obi Pandora and Atiku the main thief.

Nigeria should split now. This is the joker. If we do this, some of the nations from this present Nigeria will align with the US and its allies, while one or two with BRICS. This is where we will confuse the whole world. And then, we bareNaija. We know how to roll it.

But if we keep playing their game by being together cos that's what they want, we will not make it.

If we split, we will have control over our resources better. We will demand accountability better than what we are doing now. Our greatest weakness is what we have refused to accept. We can not be US in unity. Let us accept that we are so many, and we can't work well together. Let us split..and then come back to a formal partnership.

Believe me...let's try this. Nigeria cannot work on the present path Awo, Zik, and Balewa gave us. These three guys did not consider the whole of the South-South...Niger Delta...and even Egun in Lagos. Believe me, they have no plan for North Central when they put Nigeria together. There are so many things wrong with this present Nigeria.

Accountability is what we need and cannot be achieved in Nigeria. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani / Accredited Anambra Election Observers Arrested In Owerri, Imo State / Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.