Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund (17733 Views)

Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention / Edo State Security Trust Fund Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Omenlon: 2:45pm On Jan 10
RPG2020:
The money will be returned to him on code if you know you know

pray you get to that level when you give and you get thousands fold in returns. Poor people can't relate.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Stronghold91: 2:45pm On Jan 10
he have bribed his way for more looting
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by FreeStuffsNG: 2:45pm On Jan 10
trutharena:

Awesome!!Omo Eko pataki.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Nicepoker(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10
Postinor:
Yes here in yoruba land we take our security seriously unlike our brothers in the sad east and north
A year ban won't be bad for a start grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by YourMrBoo: 2:46pm On Jan 10
Omenlon:
thank God for Arthur eze, but you should be ashamed of not comparing his contribution to that of your father's donation.

Your own father nko

You no dey ashamed say you dey online they check who dey compare contributions that none is your father's
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Blackfire(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10
Richtaiwo:
There are billionaires and there are billionaires. Now this is a billionaire.

Ordinary 1 billion poor people are shouting

Poor people eeeeehhhhh

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Taiwo20(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10
tax planning
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by NothingMegaw: 2:48pm On Jan 10
ok
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by mancanoe: 2:53pm On Jan 10
Author Eze has set the record... Good move.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by TheAlchemist: 2:53pm On Jan 10
Something is cooking
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by RickyJesus: 2:54pm On Jan 10
thesicilian:

No it won't.
Except it's already on the hundred millionaire list
Do you know who his grandfather is?
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by SocialJustice: 2:58pm On Jan 10
Richtaiwo:
There are billionaires and there are billionaires. Now this is a billionaire.
Naira billionaire no be billionaire. If you like shout.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by okeke6969: 2:59pm On Jan 10
Kay25:
Good one good lagosian not the developers who claim they developed a place but u cant see dem contribute any good to its development than car array from Lagos to their east wing

Why always bath with atarodo pepper water. It is not good for your health.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by fineboynl(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10
That’s less than a million dollars.

Maybe he is trying to secure a contract or a deal
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Omenlon: 3:00pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

Your own father nko

You no dey ashamed say you dey online they check who dey compare contributions that none is your father's
to dey online na crime for your village abi? Oh you think only jobless people like you nai dey come online. I no blame you people like you wen no get anything to offer dey poke nose into successful people affairs. Pray make God bless you make you leave this " I better pass my neighbour" life.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by MasterTeeUSA: 3:00pm On Jan 10
I am not sure how this is a lasting legacy.

Why not spend it to build

- Adult Center for the aged
- Rehabilitation Center for those with drug issues
- Soup Kitchen to feed the homeless
- Provide Gas Transport Buses to Lagos State...one per LGAs for public use

It is what we do for the least of us that matters...else even the Rich wont be able to live among the poor. In sane countries, they just shield the poor away from their communities...that is where Nigeria is headed. May God help us all.

trutharena:

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Rexymania(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10
Wasted. Some people duh cash out big time as I type. My time is coming
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by ariesbull: 3:01pm On Jan 10
What about his homestead or home state of origin
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by wonlasewonimi: 3:03pm On Jan 10
Sanwo don hammer
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by thesicilian: 3:03pm On Jan 10
RickyJesus:

Do you know who his grandfather is?
Let's be realistic bro
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by gfelo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Mbaya28: 3:04pm On Jan 10
Omo! Papa God, Bless his Hustle, abeg make this year no pass me by ohh...
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by YourMrBoo: 3:05pm On Jan 10
Omenlon:
to dey online na crime for your village abi? Oh you think only jobless people like you nai dey come online. I no blame you people like you wen no get anything to offer dey poke nose into successful people affairs. Pray make God bless you make you leave this " I better pass my neighbour" life.

Ha 😆
Abeg o carry your wahala dey go
I never said you're jobless but it just seems you must be lol
Anyways na you just come decide to buy matter wey no concern your regressing family future.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by AbarisFather(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10
Sirchiboy:
Otedola abeg run 10m for me.
This suffer don too much

Don Chiboy
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by stevups(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10
[quote author=Davida33 post=127874415]It's a waste of funds, money that he should have donated to a better cause[/quot

It's a Trap
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by RPG2020(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10
Omenlon:
pray you get to that level when you give and you get thousands fold in returns. Poor people can't relate.

Enter house Maggi yansh 😭
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Igbek76: 3:14pm On Jan 10
The developers should gather here!
We haven't seen them contributing something like this to the progress of Lagos state. Instead na to try to destroy Lagos with dirts, kidnapping,fake products,political interferences.....etc.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Sirchiboy: 3:19pm On Jan 10
AbarisFather:

Don Chiboy
Father why are you holding my blessings.
Father this is my time to shine.
Father I have suffered enough.
All my mates have married, build house and bought cars while I am still struggling..
Father it is my time.
Father do not let this year to pass me by.
Father bless me 😿

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by ElSudani: 3:20pm On Jan 10
Omoluabi.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Odogwuzack: 3:20pm On Jan 10
BlackhatMentor:
Just 800k dollars

Make this man no broke in attempt to Buga

You see how tribal hate make you contradict yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Ttipsy(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10
Would have been better shared on the street
Giving it to the govt is a waste of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Get Out Of Recession This Year – W’bank / Minimum Wage Bill Passes Second Reading At Senate / Power: FG Seeks Fresh $3bn Loan As Darkness Pervades Nigeria(Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.