Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund (17731 Views)

Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention / Edo State Security Trust Fund Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by rickleye: 6:27pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

You get sense so undecided
This doesn't have anything to do with law enforcement whatever

Instead of talking like a mad man . Google and then let’s talk .
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by YourMrBoo: 7:06pm On Jan 10
rickleye:

Instead of talking like a mad man . Google and then let’s talk .

I recommend this your comment to your person.
Stoping displaying your ignorance
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by YourMrBoo: 7:08pm On Jan 10
ViceGovernor:

Oga make we hear word that 5billion na Femi throwback 😌

😂

You wan change goal post
If e easy make em do am na. 5 billi na x5 grin

Throwback ko, throw-in ni
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Pootle: 7:15pm On Jan 10
enough to buy jus 18 hilux cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by ViceGovernor: 7:18pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

😂

You wan change goal post
If e easy make em do am na. 5 billi na x5 grin

Throwback ko, throw-in ni

Baba the thing news shock you ba...I understand wetin you wan use buga na person leftover...No be only post you for call signboard.

They say Ote$ donate money una dey call author...oya we don dig out him throwback now, talk another one😒 for every amount when una billionaires millionaires dey donate person don donate pass that one so stop the chest beating.
E just be like person when dey buy old iPhone when don reign pass by this time after how many years? dey play.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by OduduwaYoruba: 7:19pm On Jan 10
I have a dream that the people across the Niger, developing Lagos will donate ₦‎10 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust fund.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by YourMrBoo: 7:20pm On Jan 10
[code][/code]
ViceGovernor:

Baba the thing news shock you ba...I understand wetin you wan use buga na person leftover...No be only post you for call signboard.

They say Ote$ donate money una dey call author...oya we don dig out him throwback now, talk another one😒 for every amount when una billionaires millionaires dey donate person don donate pass that one so stop the chest beating.
E just be like person when dey buy old iPhone when don reign pass by this time after how many years? dey play.

You don high finish, you dey celebrate person wey em throwback better pass em future. grin
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by adeoyekay(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10
Jestin:
My name will be on the billionaire list this year
Amen
And me too
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by OduduwaYoruba: 7:25pm On Jan 10
Pootle:
enough to buy jus 18 hilux cool
Even just 4 Hilux is massive talk less of 18.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by ViceGovernor: 7:25pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:
[code][/code]

You don high finish, you dey celebrate person wey em throwback better pass em future. grin
Lol...na u dey talk am like say nobody don donate reach that amount before.

I swr to Christ almighty I no dey argue about billionaires again.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by rickleye: 7:30pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

You get sense so undecided
This doesn't have anything to do with law enforcement whatever

You have no idea what you are talking about . Show me where it doesn’t have anything to do with law enforcement else why is it big news at all ?
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Calitoscassius(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10
Me too, i donate half a billion to the homeless trust in Borno, come and take the money let's see. cheesy donating is not the same as giving.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by YourMrBoo: 7:38pm On Jan 10
rickleye:

You have no idea what you are talking about . Show me where it doesn’t have anything to do with law enforcement else why is it big news at all ?
Swallow your pride and educate yourself.

If you're indeed knowledgeable, By now you would backed your statement with fact as being the refutter without just typing false comments.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by ezeokechukwu738: 7:38pm On Jan 10
He will definitely get it back through award of contracts.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Demigod22: 8:22pm On Jan 10
This Tolani was my crush that year, but she is no longer active in the music scene again. She is just fresh like fresh wine.

Otedola and BUA cement boss have different levels to this philanthropy.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Kay25(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10
Opmic:

Rest.
Sure am at peace 🕊️
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Menclothing: 8:54pm On Jan 10
He gifted his mother church 2 billion
During Covid he gifted fg Nd state over 10b

Real billionaire
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by HRMK: 10:16pm On Jan 10
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW REAL SONS OF THE SOIL!NOT ALL THESE IGBOS MAKING QUICK MONEY BUT CLAIMING TO DEVELOP THE STATE!IS THERE NO LAND TO DEVELOP IN THE EAST?YEYE!
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Yalwayzme: 11:21pm On Jan 10
Davida33:
It's a waste of funds, money that he should have donated to a better cause
Femi is business man he knows how much he has made from lagos state giving out such huge amount is appreciation for more to come.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Kehide(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10
X
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by RegentR(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10
Incoming governor of lagos
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by rickleye: 2:14am On Jan 11
YourMrBoo:

Swallow your pride and educate yourself.

If you're indeed knowledgeable, By now you would backed your statement with fact as being the refutter without just typing false comments.

No need to argue with you . People might just think otherwise.
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by oladele5adesewa: 6:18am On Jan 11
Mine tooMine too...
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Cromagnon: 7:53am On Jan 11
Davida33:
what is a better cause
How much you din donate to said cause
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by drnoel: 1:09pm On Jan 11
trutharena:

How the naira has fallen
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by tammie24: 1:49pm On Jan 22
Klington:
tongue
ebi a pa e ku ni!
Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by Merry100: 2:18pm On Jan 22
Davida33:
Enemy of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning / Peter Obi Explains “From Consumption To Production” / Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.