Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. (3618 Views)

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
aribisala0:

i always repay bad with worse

I can see that, but daaayuuum! His father? undecided
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by aribisala0(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
guy if you are his lawyer i face you and your peeps
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^ You want a lawyer to face his peeps? But I'm an engineer. 
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by aribisala0(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2011
go and engineer your family
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2011
I don't get you. My family are engineers?  undecided
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by aribisala0(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2011
ask your father to engineer your mother properly
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2011
You're not a proper engineer? undecided

1 Like

Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by aribisala0(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2011
no but your mother is. i hear she can engineer pistons of all sizes
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 11, 2011
I don't get you. You're an over-sized piston? Shouldn't you see a mechanic? undecided undecided
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by aribisala0(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2011
i would see your mother but have seen her before too slack around the legs. i am too busy and can't help her now.
try baba suwe
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Outstrip(f): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2011
I think time will change things for you guys. If you cannot eat with her then I cannot imagine you "eating her". LOL. I used to be that way as a kid as a matter of fact the only other person I am comfortable sharing a dish with apart from my kids is my husband.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by ayyoshert: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
we were raised to practice both styles,
eating together brought closer bond and togetherness while eating with diff plates on the table taught me the table manners/etiquette and what have you, anyway i still remember that my siblings used to dread me when we share food,cos i always eat faster than them and i av got this natural fridge in my mouth that cools hot food, so while others are still blowing on their food, i would have already taken like three morsel/spoon.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by soulglo: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Siena: I don't get you. You're an over-sized piston? Shouldn't you see a mechanic? undecided undecided

LMAO
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by deols(f): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
When I am at home and my mum wants to feel...(donno what exactly), she asks me to join her and we eat from the same plate.

But at other times, everyone eats from their own plates.

A few months ago, O saw a young couple eating from the same plate and just liked it. I think it is good for bonding and hopefully, I'd do that with my spouse.

@Op,I think you should speak with your girl about it. She might be ready to comprise on it.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by tpia5: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
hopefully, I'd do that with my spouse

if he wants you to.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by tpia5: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
ayyoshert: we were raised to practice both styles,
eating together brought closer bond and togetherness while eating with diff plates on the table taught me the table manners/etiquette and what have you, anyway i still remember that my siblings used to dread me when we share food,cos i always eat faster than them and i av got this natural fridge in my mouth that cools hot food, so while others are still blowing on their food, i would have already taken like three morsel/spoon.

cant eat with you, thats for sure.

you'd shorten my ration.

1 Like

Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by deols(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

if he wants you to.

Exactly.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Growing up, we never ate together, everyone had his/her plate. Some ppl are nasty eaters.

Now, family eat together but different plates o. But the main food is put in a big bowl.

I prefer eating together because you tend to eat your normal fill, and also plenty gist. If I eat alone....first I go chop all the meat, eat bread and cheese, drink coke, drink wine from bottle tongue, drink coffee , then straight to toilet. Next day exercise things to burn extra calories.

It's better eating together, eating alone can make you eat little or above normal.

Meanwhile how can you eat from same plate without messing up everywhere or using your hands to catch some food droppings
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

you'd shorten my ration.

Lol! I have siblings like that so what i do is to bring another plate and put my spoonfuls inside. When the main food is finished i move to a corner and eat mine slowly.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by tpia5: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
^lol
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by tpia5: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
deols:

Exactly.

just saying, i noticed you said its something you want to do because you saw another couple doing it.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by deols(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

just saying, i noticed you said its something you want to do because you saw another couple doing it.

It inspired me to want to do it. Not a compulsory thing. Just something that felt good and I am willing to try.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by tpia5: 2:41am On Aug 22, 2013
No biggie, you dont have to take my post serious.

It ( sharing food) is very romantic, etc etc.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by ayyoshert: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2013
tpia@:

you'd shorten my ration.
ha ha ha ha, funny.
that was then,no w i eat like a proper gentleman.
Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by Sissie(f): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
I eat with my siblings from the same plate, when I was in university my friends and I used to eat from the same plate, I intend doing the same with my husband, except if he doesn't like it, if he doesn't, the food will be served in a big bowl, and we will eat at the same time, from different plates, my kids will eat from the same plate, not all the time though, families should have atleast one thing they all do together.

I think its cute when couples eat together, pray together e.t.c, when you both get back home after a long day, you can atleast have 10 minutes for chitchat.

1 Like

Re: My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. by BluStreak(m): 5:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Siena:

You're a fine one to criticise, and call the OP's girlfriend a village girl. With the disjointed mix you've typed here - text-style writing, poor grammar, poor spacing and punctuation, you're in no position to pull anyone down.

In the public (In public).
A eating habit (An eating habit).

Besides, what's wrong with a village girl? We all originated from villages, regardless of where we were born. It pays to be humble, and not display the crass arrogance you've shown here. It's better to be a village girl, than an illiterate one.

God bless you my brother. Cheap mobile Internet has rubbed off on nairaland. Bunch of illiterate weirdos are now on the prowl. I read some comments and I shake my head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Sexual Problems In Marriage. / I Dont Love Who Igot Married To-she Is An American Citizen / Implantation Bleeding Quiz: How Heavy Is Implantation Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.