Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD (36039 Views)

MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD / NAHCO Plc Appoints New MD/CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Pootle: 7:04pm On Jan 10
omoredia:
I will work in Chevron real soon. I just love the company

the company or the money cool

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by hedonido: 7:04pm On Jan 10
ednut1:
Mobil has has many Nigerian MD including former minister Kachikwu

Wrong. Evp. Vice President, not MD/CEO. Massive difference.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Golan007: 7:04pm On Jan 10
SocialJustice:
Chevron done cast like this self. Nigerians haven't taken over but they ruined the place already.

Dey deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by skj1377(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10
KnowledgePower7:

You want Nigerian MD that will transfer the whole company salary to Private account grin

Oyinbo know say Dem no dey give goat yam to keep. The goat will do worse than Betta Edu
. Just like the Nigerian MD of Cadbury Nigeria closed down the business after the white man handed over. Same thing Nigerians did to PZ industries

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by skj1377(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10
Nigerians are basically like their Government.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by SocialJustice: 7:08pm On Jan 10
Golan007:

Dey deceive yourself.
You dey work there or you think blue badge na beans. Argue what you know.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by hedonido: 7:08pm On Jan 10
datola:

Those nationals you mentioned have great work ethics plus they don't steal company money like our own yam eaters and they are performers.

Well said. Very intelligent guys, with excellent work ethic and without a penchant for brazen, entitled embezzlement.

6 Likes

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Golan007: 7:10pm On Jan 10
SocialJustice:
You dey work there or you think blue badge na beans. Argue what you know.

Na everything person go talk for Nairaland abi?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by SocialJustice: 7:11pm On Jan 10
Golan007:

Na everything person go talk for Nairaland abi?
Omo discharge, you be blue badge yes or no?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by WINDSOW(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10
I just want to with Chevron so that I can contribute my skills to make the organisation grow it business especially in the downstream sector and maximize their profit margin.

Lori iro!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by TheBillyonaire: 7:13pm On Jan 10
A high level Asset of the Controllers has arrived.

Watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Afrobasic(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10
KnowledgePower7:

You want Nigerian MD that will transfer the whole company salary to Private account grin

Oyinbo know say Dem no dey give goat yam to keep. The goat will do worse than Betta Edu

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by nedekid: 7:29pm On Jan 10
KnowledgePower7:

4 Likes

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by nedekid: 7:34pm On Jan 10
datola:

LOL

In Nigeria only one person that's already a billionaire will still pack all the monies meant for lowest paid workers and other vulnerable people in the society and keep in their local and foreign accounts for their 100th generation unborn.

Funny things is that those lowest paid workers and vulnerable whoes money they took to keep in local and foreign accounts for generations will still be the ones praising and voting for the same oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Rumundele(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10
SoNature:
When is a Nigerian going to be their MD or haven't Nigerians learnt and served the company enough to deserve that position?
Go and ask shell, you will never want a Nigerian to be MD of anything. The wickedness in the heart of Nigeria, Nigeria needs to be colonised again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Connected1: 7:38pm On Jan 10
SoNature:
When is a Nigerian going to be their MD or haven't Nigerians learnt and served the company enough to deserve that position?
Keep Quiet 🤐

You want the company to fold up?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by peterjulius00(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10
Congratulations to Jim Swartz
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Golan007: 7:50pm On Jan 10
SocialJustice:
Omo discharge, you be blue badge yes or no?

You think I would answer such a silly question.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Jozibrainz100: 7:54pm On Jan 10
SoNature:

You just want to sound like a patriotic citizen...

I can tell u vividly that most industries in Nigeria that are performing so poorly today in terms of worker's welfare were destroyed by Nigerians who were made MDs.

If u want examples, I will list them out....

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by AskNgige2: 8:01pm On Jan 10
omoredia:

I work there as a contractor 2yrs.. black pple especially Nigerian are the ones killing the company if given that position as MD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Schifo: 8:04pm On Jan 10
Congratulations Mr Schwartz (my Alumni) . Wishing you the very best in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Oshokhai69: 8:21pm On Jan 10
smokinloud:
grin angry angry

See this hopeless space booker
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Oizee(f): 8:26pm On Jan 10
fawaz050:
NCAN is disappointed tongue
lol
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by bibianna(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10
I like the new MD! wink
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by SSpeter(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10
skj1377:
. Just like the Nigerian MD of Cadbury Nigeria closed down the business after the white man handed over. Same thing Nigerians did to PZ industries
Bunmi Oni
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Fortruth: 8:43pm On Jan 10
SoNature:

When we stop renditioning folks from one country to the other… and stop hiring quack OYIBO coaches for nations cup….and stop with the greed and jealousy…
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by godofuck231: 8:58pm On Jan 10
Another corporate thief expert
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Salubata(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10
What about your Presidency?

Are you tired to contest already when you're just starting, with just 2023 ambition Omos?

If Atiku is yet to get tired for over 3 decades of being ambitious about Presidency, just one shot shouldn't keep you outta the race Omoredia cool
omoredia:
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by sniperr007(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10
SoNature:

The ones Nigeria owns and is running, what can you say about it?

From NNPC to seplat

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by SocialJustice: 9:13pm On Jan 10
Golan007:

You think I would answer such a silly question.
No level abeg, swerve.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by soccerlite: 9:17pm On Jan 10
KnowledgePower7:

🤣

So oyinbo don't steal Abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Introduces BVN Lite For Minimal Financial Transactions / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? / I Got Defrauded By My Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.