Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD (36040 Views)

MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD / NAHCO Plc Appoints New MD/CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Lawalemi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10
Na wah o. Even we Chevron didn't know about it
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Lawalemi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10
SocialJustice:
Omo discharge, you be blue badge yes or no?
He fit no be green card sef grin
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by SocialJustice: 9:27pm On Jan 10
Lawalemi:

He fit no be green card sef grin
No mind am. E fit no know wetin blue badge even mean or even pass to enter yard.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by ogascomax: 9:30pm On Jan 10
SoNature:
When is a Nigerian going to be their MD or haven't Nigerians learnt and served the company enough to deserve that position?

They will just destroy the company with tribalism
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by GUNITGuy: 9:35pm On Jan 10
SoNature:
When is a Nigerian going to be their MD or haven't Nigerians learnt and served the company enough to deserve that position?
The ones that headed small Subsidiaries like NNPLC are problems already especially in Portharcourt....
I wish the whites could be the Head in NNPC at least for the next 50yrs
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by ogbonti: 9:44pm On Jan 10
omoredia:
I will work in Chevron real soon. I just love the company

you are aspiring to work for a company or own yours? Dangote na employee abi Otedola ? 🧐
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Obierika(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10
SoNature:

If you put a Nigerian there he will either steal the company blind or try to use the resources of the company to launch his political career...a case in point is Festus Odimegwu former and last Nigerian to be made MD of Nigerian Breweries

3 Likes

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Obierika(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10
Lawalemi:

Maybe na gateman you be for there grin
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by KingLarry04: 11:07pm On Jan 10
And I applied for that position oo,
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Samunosuke(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10
SocialJustice:
No mind am. E fit no know wetin blue badge even mean or even pass to enter yard.

Blue = S***f
Green = I****n
Red = Local C******t
Yellow = Int’l C******t
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by KingLarry04: 11:11pm On Jan 10
Creditalerts:
so sad Boys go use him identity work if u know u know cry
omo, see update
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by uvie66: 11:34pm On Jan 10
SoNature:
Na you go tell them who to appoint, ordinary NNPC Una nor fit run am
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by PaulH07: 11:34pm On Jan 10
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/chevron-nigeria-gets-new-md/

Make this man just employ me as a medical doctor in their company.

My own don Betta be that.

Iku pa Canada
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by uvie66: 11:36pm On Jan 10
ogascomax:

They will just destroy the company with tribalism
... the weak me, how many refineries are working in Nigeria?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Madeu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10
skj1377:
. Just like the Nigerian MD of Cadbury Nigeria closed down the business after the white man handed over. Same thing Nigerians did to PZ industries
That might be the handover given to the Nigerian CEO by the non-exec.
Don't always undermine your abilities. Just like the political area, the corporate world is a nasty place.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by BabbanBura(m): 1:33am On Jan 11
bibianna:
I like the new MD! wink

πŸ™„
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by skj1377(m): 7:30am On Jan 11
Madeu:

That might be the handover given to the Nigerian CEO by the non-exec.
Don't always undermine your abilities. Just like the political area, the corporate world is a nasty place.
. That was not the handover given to him pls. I can remember due to his monumental fraud and mismanagement the board of ICAN suspended him. While he set an example of stealing and embezzlement to other staffs, junior staffs including security men connived to move complete trailer loads of finished products out of the company with no documentation. Imagine 35 trailers moving out daily with no documents. A particular marketer built a popular hotel in Jos from proceed from such theft . I will not mention the name of the hotel for privacy. In less than two years the company had no working capital besides the parent company was so disgusted they refused to inject capital into the Nigerian branch. Instead they liquidated their shares. Why do you think Nestle never had a Nigerian MD till date. Pz was a similar experience but they terminated the appointment of the CEO midway and reappointed an expatriate . Till date they refused to appoint a Nigerian as you can see the company is still functioning.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Bluntemperor: 7:46am On Jan 11
SoNature:

Chevron is an American made and if you want Nigerian - as what or do you just want to occupy another person house without permission or limited access, afterall,you don't have the papers or documents of Purchase of the House Ownership!
Let it be o!
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by omoredia: 9:53am On Jan 11
ogbonti:

you are aspiring to work for a company or own yours? Dangote na employee abi Otedola ? 🧐

To work in Chevron beta pass any business u will do in the next twenty years
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by olawonder(m): 10:04am On Jan 11
Fu!cking Zionists milking us dry since 1894!
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Lawalemi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11
Obierika:

Maybe na gateman you be for there grin
No. But workers are yet to be officially notified till this moment.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by ogbonti: 1:47pm On Jan 11
omoredia:

To work in Chevron beta pass any business u will do in the next twenty years

grin grin grin grin grin grin Work wey me I for resign over 26 years ago and never looked back ? God forbid I go back to my vomit grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by FabulousAutos(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11
Lawalemi:

Check your mailbox. You must have missed the communication.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by Lawalemi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12
FabulousAutos:

Check your mailbox. You must have missed the communication.
I'm checking NMA Communication Personnel Announcement
Re: Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD by perfectgen(m): 10:57am On Jan 14
SocialJustice:

But if he be blue, green or even white badge, the company's non disclosure ethics may not allow him to disclose the information. Nairaland is said to be faceless but some information are still best kept private.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? / CBN Introduces BVN Lite For Minimal Financial Transactions / I Got Defrauded By My Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.