Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death (1678 Views)

If TB Joshua Knew He Was Gonna Die, Why Didn't He Name A Successor? (Video) / What If Tb Joshua Is Not Really Dead??? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Amya(f): 7:41pm On Jan 10
So just concluded the BBC Docuseries on TB Joshua and what struck me was TB Joshua died days after they began interviewing his victims.

How awfully convenient his death now seems.
He has a lot of money to pull off a fake death successfully. The body on the casket could be a realistic sculpture and he could have had plastic surgery and changed his Identity living davdaloca in one Carribbean country. He would probably think his supposed death could end the BBC exposition.

Just thinking out loud, but nothing would really suprise me. His death now seems very fishy to me. And he wasn't even Ill or anything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by duduade: 7:45pm On Jan 10
Fake ke

Fake it till it's real oooo

Na wetin go pay am be that
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Jan 10
Amya:
So just concluded the BBC Docuseries on TB Joshua and what struck me was TB Joshua died days after the the they began interviewing his victims.
How awfully convenient his death now seems. He has a lot of money to pull off a fake death successfully. The body on the casket could be a realistic sculpture and he could have had plastic surgery and changed his Identity living davdaloca in one Carribbean country. He would probably think he's supposed death could end the BBC exposition. Just thing out loud, but nothing would really suprise me. His death now seems very fishy to me. And he wasn't even Ill or anything.
You mean sort of like the story that broke some days ago about a man who faked his death to escape rape charges? I would say it is a possibility. grin

US fugitive accused of faking his death to avoid rape charges is booked into a Utah jail
Rape suspect who faked his death and posed as a UK citizen arrives in Utah for trial
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by CoronaVirusPro: 7:52pm On Jan 10
Amya:
So just concluded the BBC Docuseries on TB Joshua and what struck me was TB Joshua died days after the the they began interviewing his victims.

He has a lot of money to pull off a fake death successfully. The body on the casket could be a realistic sculpture and he could have had plastic surgery and changed his Identity living davdaloca in one Carribbean country. He would probably think he's supposed death could end the BBC exposition.

Just thing out loud, but nothing would really suprise me. His death now seems very fishy to me. And he wasn't even Ill or anything.

If he did, he would have cleaned up all the money looted from the church after death.
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:
■ If he did, he would have cleaned up all the money looted from the church after death.
That would ruin his plans naw! You don see dead man wey dey loot account? grin

1 Like

Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Amya(f): 7:55pm On Jan 10
Kobojunkie:
You mean sort of like the story that broke some days ago
about a man who faked his death to escape rape charges? I would say it is a possibility. grin

US fugitive accused of faking his death to avoid rape charges is booked into a Utah jail
Rape suspect who faked his death and posed as a UK citizen arrives in Utah for trial

Oh, I haven't seen that. Will check it out
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by CoronaVirusPro: 7:59pm On Jan 10
Kobojunkie:
That would ruin his plans naw! You don see dead man wey dey loot account? grin

He would have taken a good chunk of it! Always know that criminals are not smart! Your are judging from your own perception.
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by mbaise1000: 8:02pm On Jan 10
Haaa
People eeh.
Just as some people keep saying that Tupac is still alive even after seeing his disected body,
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Courz: 8:09pm On Jan 10
Anything is possible.
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Jking20(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10
Just maybe, there's actually money can't do.
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:
■ He would have taken a good chunk of it! Always know that criminals are not smart! Your are judging from your own perception.
Or maybe his family would know and be helping keep his secret. grin
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by CoronaVirusPro: 9:11pm On Jan 10
Kobojunkie:
Or maybe his family would know and be helping keep his secret. grin

Quite possible!
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Allthelight: 9:28pm On Jan 10
Then he will be a legend.

1 Like

Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Jan 11
CoronaVirusPro:
■ Quite possible!
Thinking back, you could also be right about him withdrawing loads even back then.
Synagogue: We Discovered Huge Cases Of Fraud After T.B. Joshua’s Death
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Curious345: 12:23am On Jan 11
TB Joshua drank sniper and committed suicide
Amya:
So just concluded the BBC Docuseries on TB Joshua and what struck me was TB Joshua died days after they began interviewing his victims.

He has a lot of money to pull off a fake death successfully. The body on the casket could be a realistic sculpture and he could have had plastic surgery and changed his Identity living davdaloca in one Carribbean country. He would probably think his supposed death could end the BBC exposition.

Just thinking out loud, but nothing would really suprise me. His death now seems very fishy to me. And he wasn't even Ill or anything.
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by sulakishop(m): 3:46am On Jan 11
Conspiracy suspected around everything about him
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by NaBanga: 10:40am On Jan 11
Quite a few people have postulated this. I must admit I have wondered myself. TB Joshua was a charlatan and magician. Faking a death is not out of the realm of possibility for someone who faked so many other things on a massive scale. Someone like him could even get plastic surgery and hide in plain sight in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by DaddyJapan(m): 10:46am On Jan 11
Amya:

To forestall innocuous speculation like this in future, we all need to support Ned Nwoko's proposed bill.
After all, even a broken record is correct twice a day. cool

Speaking further, he said, “As a matter of fact, I hope to introduce a bill that will make it mandatory nationwide for an autopsy to be done within a specific time before anyone is buried and the cost of such reports must be paid by the governments (Local and state governments).

“The cause of death of anyone should not be left to the wild imaginations of people. The innocent should be protected and the guilty punished. Situations like this gives rise to new laws for the good governance of the country.
Source: https://punchng.com/mohbad-ned-nwoko-to-propose-bill-for-mandatory-autopsy-before-burial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11
The BBC is not a court of law. TB Joshua has influential people in his pockets and would not have been arrested or investigated. What happened to Coza guy and Apostle Suliaman when his accusers even came with real evidences unlike this TB Joshua own. There was no need to fake his death abeg
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by VEXT: 1:03pm On Jan 11
Some of Una for this nairaland dey sick esp op and the two fools for above...

I stand with TB Joshua
Re: What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death by Ndexondeck: 4:30pm On Jan 13
Now I have found one person who thinks like me...

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Now 4.4% In Saudi Arabia, Miss Universe, Female Olympics Allowed / A Man Discovered That His Wife Has Hiv / The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.