Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Can Anyone Hear Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Anyone Hear Me? (393 Views)

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Married Women Hear Me Out Today: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 8:43pm On Jan 10
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 8:47pm On Jan 10
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by TripleLTD: 9:07pm On Jan 10
Slickey:
Please my Nairaland people, I am in great despair. My sister has been suffering for over a year now from jaw and throat tumours, where we took her to different clinics for drugs.

But two days ago, she felt so much pain that she was referred to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH). Yesterday, 9/1/2024, she had her first surgery (which took 4 hours).

Please Nairaland people, I need financial help. She is scheduled for a prolonged stay and the bills are overwhelming for us. The bill is N2.8 million. Kindly come to our aid.

For verification, we are at LASUTH CCU building, 2nd floor. My name is Nsikak.

Please come to our aid:
Acct no: 200 343 3955
Bank: Zenith
Acct name: Nsikak Udose

Thank you.
You do not need to be creating multiple thread , as this is a violation
And I do not think this is the right section for it
And you need to attached well verse proof not anyhow proof to show people you are legit
Because it is not today we begin to hear this kind thing
And I hope you are legit and I pray you get the require help and God is with you....

Arif795411:
Please my Nairaland people, I am in great despair. My sister has been suffering for over a year now from jaw and throat tumours, where we took her to different clinics for drugs.

But two days ago, she felt so much pain that she was referred to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH). Yesterday, 9/1/2024, she had her first surgery (which took 4 hours).

Please Nairaland people, I need financial help. She is scheduled for a prolonged stay and the bills are overwhelming for us. The bill is N2.8 million. Kindly come to our aid.

For verification, we are at LASUTH CCU building, 2nd floor. My name is Nisaka.

my usdt wallet trc20: TCMaNqFpUQDntyjrGPVAzute1QbujEXQr1

Thank you.
@Seun

Cc
Slickey
So na scam be ur profession

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Ahnii(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10
If what you posted is the truth...may helpers locate her
Slickey:
I'm unable to attach pictures. Something with the cloud frontend.

Please Nairaland friends, come to my aid.
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 9:45pm On Jan 10
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 9:46pm On Jan 10
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 9:55pm On Jan 10
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Ahnii(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10
Slickey:

It is true Ahnie, she is at LASUTH. I have spent serious money since last year.
How comes you spelt my name well?

Anyways it will be hard to convince people here....we have bn scammed several times here.

Pics would have made it easier for you to an extent.
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 11:04pm On Jan 10
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 9:05am On Jan 13
TripleLTD:

Seun has deleted the errant thread of the impostor. Now delete your stupid comment without proof.

Let this be the last time you jump to conclusion around me.
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by TripleLTD: 9:22am On Jan 13
Slickey:

Seun has deleted the errant thread of the impostor. Now delete your stupid comment without proof.

Let this be the last time you jump to conclusion around me.
I won't delete a single comment.
Drop the proofs that you have and I would remove it but by so

Not even a single reply will I give without seeing the proof you keep saying
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Slickey: 10:30am On Jan 13
I hereby withdraw my plea from Nairaland. I liquidated my fixed deposit yesterday, and it will go to her treatment.

For accountability purpose, no Kobo came from Nairaland.

Thank you all.
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? by Evolutionism: 10:21pm On Jan 13
Slickey:
I hereby withdraw my plea from Nairaland. I liquidated my fixed deposit yesterday, and it will go to her treatment.

For accountability purpose, no Kobo came from Nairaland.

Thank you all.

I will always Justify my decision.

(1) (Reply)

Just Four Days After His Birth, A Newborn Baby Appeared Lost In Thought. / How Do I Deal With My Overbearing Parents? / Fumigation Services Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.