Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles (606 Views)

Matured Singles What'sapp Group. / Hook Up For Matured Singles / How To Meet Matured Singles For A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by ZipporahMoses(f): 9:04pm On Jan 10
I'd like to meet someone soonest cool
Re: Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by HeatSeeker(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10
ZipporahMoses:

There are none in these climes. Go to church and be active. If you are not the religious type, you can try visiting the Gym or join a social club around you. Leave online dating, it's not worth the try.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by ZipporahMoses(f): 9:21pm On Jan 10
HeatSeeker:

There are none in these climes. Go to church and be active. If you are not the religious type, you can try visiting the Gym or join a social club around you. Leave online dating, it's not worth the try.
Ok.. Thank you
Re: Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by Vijuchoco(f): 10:26pm On Jan 10
ZipporahMoses:
Start from here.. Even though Nairaland is now porous, there're still mature and reasonable people on this platform.
I'm saying this because I've met people here in the past and they were worth knowing wink
Re: Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by Mensorty(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26
I recommend trying sofiadates. With comprehensive personality tests and matchmaking algorithms, it focuses on compatibility and shared values, fostering genuine connections. Online dating is suitable for anyone seeking companionship, regardless of age. It offers the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals and explore potential matches beyond geographical limitations. For mature singles, online dating can lead to fulfilling relationships built on mutual respect, understanding, and shared experiences.
Re: Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by FredFreddie: 11:51am On May 08
I don’t understand what the problem is with meeting someone in a cafe or on the street... and not resorting to dating sites...
Re: Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On May 08
ZipporahMoses:

Why not state the qualities you have here and the qualities you're looking for in a mate?

You never can tell, you just might meet someone here
Re: Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles by NinaRich: 5:50pm On May 08
I think people use dating sites because they are lazy and greedy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Date Online / Heart Raming / Help Me I Love Her But My Trust For Her Falls Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.