Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers (48068 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter / Veteran Actress, Ayo Mogaji Loses Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by PaulH07: 11:04pm On Jan 10
Conner44:
She better follow them and go for her and her future generations sake undecided

Even the souls of unborn babies in heaven usually run to the back of the que once they hear that the next batch of new borns will be thrown down randomly into a particular region in West Africa grin

Angels self no dey like answer God call whenever time reach to deliver message to prophets and pastors in nigeria. You go dey hear 'Micheal . . . Raphael . . ' na him one tiny voice go answer "Oluwa no vex, abeg we still dey shit oh, send Gabriel na" cheesy

The most atheistic shit I've ever heard
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by EreluRoz: 11:05pm On Jan 10
UnfortunateRoz:

Idiot dog, don't go and look for work, die on NL.
Oloriburuku olosi from unfortunate parents.
Stupid and unfortunate goat from useless parents.
Werey!
Hi

Have a good night rest
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Bamz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10
Nonexisting1:
If na crime she commit now, they would've remembered she was a Nigerian. Thunder fire Ireland. She is a Nigerian for all I care.

She's not a Nigerian lol.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Dearlord(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10
We don't need to claim irrelevant things on earth, what we need is good life and happiness because we are just passing by here on beautiful earth
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Chizy12345: 11:09pm On Jan 10
we're enough

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by deavicky(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10
We wah dey them(Nigeria) know our value?.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Whitecoal711: 11:16pm On Jan 10
Make dem come take me b4 I blow
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Enemyofpeace: 11:18pm On Jan 10
Who fokn cares? Who she be? Who she epp? We fokn dash them. If they want more, let them come and carry them.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Enemyofpeace: 11:19pm On Jan 10
Bluueseaa05:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.
scammer

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Bigseven(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10
Nigeria no wan claim me now if I come japa do exploits den go begin Dey claim me. Tahh
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by loswhite(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
I didn't mention mynd kos I can't speak for him any longer, ever since he defended nairamarley how I viewed him changed but nlfpmodd is a very cool matured guy, take it to the bank.
What did nairamaley do? If it is because of that guy that died then you no serious. Person no well and him get money instead of going to good hospital sit down for house for road side nurse to inject am...smh.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Cassandraloius: 11:30pm On Jan 10
Who is she?
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by YorubaDemonswag: 11:32pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
I didn't mention mynd kos I can't speak for him any longer, ever since he defended nairamarley how I viewed him changed but nlfpmodd is a very cool matured guy, take it to the bank.
None of them are cool,if you know nlfpmod well you will not say he's cool guy.they're all sadist
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by ufotunang: 11:41pm On Jan 10
She has deny nigeria.... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by formenew: 11:42pm On Jan 10
Wow
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Raf4: 12:01am On Jan 11
Uyi168:
Edebiri na yoruna name?

Ayo na Edo name?

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Favor99(m): 12:10am On Jan 11
Thank you, somebody appreciates us smiley smiley
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Xtraterestial: 12:38am On Jan 11
Bluueseaa05:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

If you can give work permit why are you and your family not there making foreign currency?, Na naira you dey find?
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by frog12: 12:58am On Jan 11
grin grin grin
who's the lazy person that posted this op?
why do we care? is she paying our salary? grin grin

lilvicky68:
They are free to take her
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:06am On Jan 11
Neduzze5:
I have never ever come across her name before.

Who she??
an Irelander... abi na Irish sef!
cool
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Sholaco: 1:35am On Jan 11
Who cares
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Ofodirinwa: 2:18am On Jan 11
NIgerians will one day learn what citizenship means
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by RepoMan007: 3:15am On Jan 11
Let her speak for herself, who is she? An Irish lady or Nigerian lady or Irish with Nigerian roots.

We should be celebrating what our environment can produce and not what our bloodline can produce. No one should glor in something that hasn't been laboured for.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Burgerlomo: 4:01am On Jan 11
She's Nigerian American
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by anonymuz(m): 4:12am On Jan 11
Conner44:
She better follow them and go for her and her future generations sake undecided

Even the souls of unborn babies in heaven usually run to the back of the que once they hear that the next batch of new borns will be thrown down randomly into a particular region in West Africa grin

Angels self no dey like answer God call whenever time reach to deliver message to prophets and pastors in nigeria. You go dey hear 'Micheal . . . Raphael . . ' na him one tiny voice go answer "Oluwa no vex, abeg we still dey shit oh, send Gabriel na" cheesy
lol grin grin grin
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by dkidd: 4:42am On Jan 11
She's Nigerian by blood. But the write-up said she's irish and later went on to say she's American. This op is a confused man. No proper biography on her?

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by dkidd: 4:45am On Jan 11
Xtraterestial:

If you can give work permit why are you and your family not there making foreign currency?, Na naira you dey find?
Lool... Them dey find gullible japarians to decieve nau 😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Usmanovic95(m): 5:16am On Jan 11
I always believe if you have the talents with the right attitude,the white we always find means identify you as their very own.But some NIGERIANS believe all dark skin people in the western world are slaves.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by olaniyilukman(m): 6:03am On Jan 11
Massiveglory:

Neither does she know you.
then she is not important in as much are recognition didn't improve the quality of life of Nigerians
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Chochovini: 6:13am On Jan 11
Massiveglory:

Neither does she know you.
. Lols... Chai, u wicked o. Which kind funny mention come be this na? Abi u and the guy been get some beef to settle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President / Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown / Photo Of Oge Okoye And Her Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.