Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers (48066 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter / Veteran Actress, Ayo Mogaji Loses Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Chochovini: 6:17am On Jan 11
jogsman01:
Crazy comments up there grin
. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by begge: 6:26am On Jan 11
Ireland should checked and scan me well, i still belong to them. Make dem come carry their citizen comot for naija o. I dey wait o.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by bewla(m): 6:35am On Jan 11
lilvicky68:
They are free to take her
As long as it does not increase foil and garri

Pls tell baba not to borrow
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Obierika(m): 7:04am On Jan 11
The fact that she has a Nigerian father does not necessarily mean she's Nigerian
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Clinghton: 7:08am On Jan 11
The country is in dire need of a celebrity to bring the country in the limelight.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by uniquetechng: 7:14am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:

Nobody asked you sha. grin
The person I quoted was saying she should follow them and go far for the sake of her unborn generations to have a better life, that's why I reminded him that she was born and raised in Boston not Nigeria.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Alpharey: 7:25am On Jan 11
Father; Nigerian, mother; from Barbados. Place of birth; America. Adopted country; Ireland. Noted.
If she is an agbero now, Ireland won't claim her. So do something useful with your life. It will attract success, friends and allies.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Alpharey: 7:28am On Jan 11
Nonexisting1:
If na crime she commit now, they would've remembered she was a Nigerian. Thunder fire Ireland. She is a Nigerian for all I care.

Please remain one stick for me. Where is my lighter sef....
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by CJStarz: 7:31am On Jan 11
Make dem take her o.
We no need her as she no go fit act film,Naija method.
Funke Akindele na she we sabi.
She alone don dey ok for us.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by CJStarz: 7:33am On Jan 11
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares? Who she be? Who she epp? We fokn dash them. If they want more, let them come and carry them.
Werey😂😂
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Greenback: 7:48am On Jan 11
YorubaDemonswag:

None of them are cool,if you know nlfpmod well you will not say he's cool guy.they're all sadist
Shut up,thank you
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by YorubaDemonswag: 8:04am On Jan 11
Greenback:

Shut up,thank you

Who's this dendewure for God's sake?
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by DavidEsq(m): 8:07am On Jan 11
Conner44:
She better follow them and go for her and her future generations sake undecided

Even the souls of unborn babies in heaven usually run to the back of the que once they hear that the next batch of new borns will be thrown down randomly into a particular region in West Africa grin

Angels self no dey like answer God call whenever time reach to deliver message to prophets and pastors in nigeria. You go dey hear 'Micheal . . . Raphael . . ' na him one tiny voice go answer "Oluwa no vex, abeg we still dey shit oh, send Gabriel na" cheesy
Werey🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Mirasteel: 8:48am On Jan 11
I wish Luxembourg or Switzerland can adopt me too. 🥺
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by rickleye: 8:53am On Jan 11
lilvicky68:
They are free to take her

There are too many of us anyways 😂. Who’s counting .

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by CaptainFM1: 8:55am On Jan 11
MrMeth:
Frankly speaking, she's not yoruba, but a Benin girl.

But what's the need for this your comment?

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by pacespot(m): 10:42am On Jan 11
Foreign countries understand the potentials of Nigerian youths, but for some foolish Nigerians not understanding how this Fulanitocracy we are practicing in this country is killing their potentials.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by LagosG: 1:08pm On Jan 11
Nothing about her is Nigerian except for her paternal traits. She's gay doesn't gag about Nigeria. Let's learn to celebrate those who value their heritage
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Evboesi: 3:26pm On Jan 11
Raf4:

Ayo na Edo name?
Nor be Edebiri be her papa name? Abi you nor hear say her paternal grandmother na Yoruba? Could that not have influenced the Ayo? But that does not change where she is paternally from

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Raf4: 3:56pm On Jan 11
Evboesi:
Nor be Edebiri be her papa name? Abi you nor hear say her paternal grandmother na Yoruba? Could that not have influenced the Ayo? But that does not change where she is paternally from

Who asked you all this tori? You go explain tire.
Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by Evboesi: 4:36pm On Jan 11
Raf4:

Who asked you all this tori? You go explain tire.
she is a Benin girl shikena, story nor dae there

1 Like

Re: Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers by olowofariwo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11
Conner44:
She better follow them and go for her and her future generations sake undecided

Even the souls of unborn babies in heaven usually run to the back of the que once they hear that the next batch of new borns will be thrown down randomly into a particular region in West Africa grin

Angels self no dey like answer God call whenever time reach to deliver message to prophets and pastors in nigeria. You go dey hear 'Micheal . . . Raphael . . ' na him one tiny voice go answer "Oluwa no vex, abeg we still dey shit oh, send Gabriel na" cheesy
you are so funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Mr Ibu Poses With 2 Sexy Actresses (Photo) / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.