Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala (20464 Views)

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 / Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by komzy589(m): 8:16am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

Na Obidients I pity pass.

The mental torture nor be here. grin
Wow!
I’m not a support of Peter Obi, but how did you get to this level of stupidity 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Mozegee: 8:33am On Jan 11
Criminals looking for their selfish interest not the the interest of the masses.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by benjaminlawson(m): 9:00am On Jan 11
Jagaban himself, what the man said about forming opposition coalition moved the president to act fast and destroy the move, because he knew that was what he did to defeat PDP in 2015, inorder not to allow it, that is why he invited him and lobby him with appointment.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by DaTruths: 9:10am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

You supposed pity yourself and your types oh.

How can you people support APC day and night even with the insults.

Only for someone who didn't campaign nor supported Tinubu to now come and enjoy his tenure, while your likes such as Seunmsg, legendhero, leodeking never see shishi?

Imagine if Obi won, only for MC oluomo to come and start enjoying it while nobody gives me shishi grin
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by HNICEARTH: 9:13am On Jan 11
grin grin grin

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by ppogba: 9:18am On Jan 11
Mynd44:
These people have no loyalty anymore (I don't think they ever did)

From Fubara going to Aso Rock because of his politician problem which has effectively handed the Rivers Assembly to APC instead of the PDP HQ to Bwala who used to be Atiku's person and very vocal against Tinubu. This is just weird and funny. No moral code on these streets

So, Fubara should not have gone to Aso Rock when the president intended to intervene in the crisis that was about setting his state ablaze?
You people should learn to emphasize with people in certain issue. So, if you were to be in his shoes, you would have ignored the invitation?

Na WA o!
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Adamawaswt(m): 9:18am On Jan 11
The problem of Nigeria politicians is that when they are out of the power circle they rain critics and point out error to the ruling government... ...is all abt food on the table

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by babygirljoy: 9:20am On Jan 11
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by adicius: 9:21am On Jan 11
Pathetic turncoat.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Ashirioluwa: 9:24am On Jan 11
This guy is just trying to kill my man, @Atiku, because Atiku’s body temperature will rise to 175 degrees after hearing that one of his closest allies is planning to join his political enemy, @Tinubu, or the APC party.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Indispensable85(m): 10:02am On Jan 11
Tueeeeh.....no shame

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Judolisco(m): 10:11am On Jan 11
jeeqaa7:
Saboteur... Stomach Infrastructure
Abeg name one person wey no be political saboteur... I dey wait
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by DaddyJapan(m): 10:35am On Jan 11
... ‘NEPOTISM PRO MAX’
Bwala’s remarks come after he had in late 2023 faulted Tinubu’s appointments as “nepotism pro max” when the president nominated additional persons to serve as ministers in his cabinet.

As spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Council, Bwala, who was among lawyers seeking Tinubu’s sacking through the courts, had said the president’s appointments had not been fair.

“President Bola Tinubu’s appointment is nepotistic and now has earned the status of nepotism pro max 15,” he said in September on Channels TV’s Sunday Politics.

“We earn the right to point out things that the President and his administration are doing which are not uniting Nigeria, which are not pushing us towards the path of progress”.

“I earn the right to speak truth to power because President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is somebody that I, Bwala Daniel, respect with the greatest respect,” Bwala added. “I supported him when I was in the APC in the primaries, and more than just that, I, along with the PDP, sent my congratulations to him after he was sworn in which brought a lot of backlash to me.”

Source: https://thewhistler.ng/i-have-no-apologies-after-calling-tinubu-nepotism-pro-max-bwala-returns-to-presidents-camp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by themanderon: 10:51am On Jan 11
Pure definition of shameless. No principle, no honour and no morals.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by DeZoro(m): 11:04am On Jan 11
Bwala don dey hungry oòooo... Atiku has left him behind without funding and my guy need to port to the ruling party.... yeye dry smell

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by gratefulheart(m): 11:45am On Jan 11
Bwala, hunger done finished am. Remain Bitter Obi of lazy(Labour) party😂😂😂😂😂

adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/JUST-IN-I-will-support-Tinubu-without-apologies-PDP-chieftain-Bwala

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by sanya4good(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11
Anywhere belle face politician

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Eriokanmi: 1:49pm On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

Obidients are unrepentant. Call us any name for all we care. Most of us are self-made. We crave a better Nigeria but that can never happen under the apc-led administration. More of your ministers nyansh will still be let open. Corrupt individuals defending corruption.

By the way, that mental torture you mentioned best describes you and others who are in support of this corrupt government. I know how many of you guys i buy food for, weekly. You dont even ask for that money anymore but food. This is just the beginning.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Deogratiasfx: 1:54pm On Jan 11
Just last week here this man don change him mind o. I really pity the poor masses. Killing them selves on top these politicians meanwhile in few mins they have joins forces with same people they made u feel they hate.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Konquest: 1:55pm On Jan 11
Mynd44:
These people have no loyalty anymore (I don't think they ever did)

From Fubara going to Aso Rock because of his politician problem which has effectively handed the Rivers Assembly to APC instead of the PDP HQ to Bwala who used to be Atiku's person and very vocal against Tinubu. This is just weird and funny. No moral code on these streets
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Honestey: 1:58pm On Jan 11
I doubt if anyone demands that apology, there are some known politicians like you.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by newoffer: 2:57pm On Jan 11
Car-Men-Lure. Carmeleon
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Odogwuzack: 3:01pm On Jan 11
Eriokanmi:
Obidients are unrepentant. Call us any name for all we care. Most of us are self-made. We crave a better Nigeria but that can never happen under the apc-led administration. More of your ministers nyansh will still be let open. Corrupt individuals defending corruption.

By the way, that mental torture you mentioned best describes you and others who are in support of this corrupt government. I know how many of you guys i buy food for, weekly. You dont even ask for that money anymore but food. This is just the beginning.

99.9% of you guys are very poor in real life but continue deceiving yourselves grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by ufotunang: 3:11pm On Jan 11
Fighting for his stomach and bank account
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by ufotunang: 3:18pm On Jan 11
Youths do not kill yourself for politcians
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by damoobaba: 3:43pm On Jan 11
Ogonimilitant:
It is being speculated that Nigeria's political system may undergo significant changes in the near future, possibly leading to the dominance of a single political party. This could have far-reaching implications for the country's governance and political dynamics, and it remains to be seen how other parties will respond to this potential shift. It will be interesting to monitor the evolving political landscape of Nigeria and the impact it may have on the country's future.

One party state is coming and Nigeria is finished. Who suffers? The ordinary Nigerians. Who gains? the elites who subjugate their citizens. At the top the are friends and cronies irrespective of tribe and religion. They spread hate between tribes.

The success of these elites is the stupidity of the youths who fight among themselves along ethnic line.

If you have a good understanding of LEADERSHIP, you'll not be saying what you're saying. LAGOS is the most successful state in Nigeria because of leadership stability. Other states that have been changing from one political party to another have not been able to reach the development level of Lagos. Check countries where leaders are committed to a DEVELOPMENT PLAN, it has led to undeniable progress. Examples the UK (with the ROYAL FAMILY as the permanent head), the Netherlands (with the DUTCH ROYAL FAMILY), China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE. Even IRAN is a better organised country in the Persian gulf than IRAQ because of the stability in governance.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Eriokanmi: 4:55pm On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:

99.9% of you guys are very poor in real life but continue deceiving yourselves grin
Check all my posts from day one. Those who had had the opportunity to feel my touch of kindness here on NL can testify. During a medical outreach for Obi before the election alone, I gladly spent millions of naira on my own to promote obi whom I had never even met with in my life. He's not even my tribe but I believe in him anyday. Its my money after all. All those fellow Obidients who also contributed towards that successful outreaches in festac Alimosho and Ikeja were managers in great companies and self-employed guys. If I mention their names here, they ring bells. Most of us aren't poor, I reiterate. Obi can't say he spent his money on elections. Did you think it was lasan tinubu lost alimosho, the most populated LG in Nigeria? I was one of those who made it happen, not the igbos among us cos ibos weren't up to 5% of the alimosho population. It will improve greatly in 2027.

We opened that account and monitored it closely for campaigns. Or do you think it's free to do a house to house sensitisation when most of you guys were busy throwing jabs at each other online? We'd do even more in 2027. It may be a long trip but we'd get there. Mark today. Nigeria must get better.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Odogwuzack: 5:08pm On Jan 11
Eriokanmi:
Check all my posts from day one. Those who had had the opportunity to feel my touch of kindness here on NL can testify. During a medical outreach for Obi before the election alone, I gladly spent millions of naira on my own to promote obi whom I had never even met with in my life. He's not even my tribe but I believe in him anyday. Its my money after all. All those fellow Obidients who also contributed towards that successful outreaches in festac Alimosho and Ikeja were managers in great companies and self-employed guys. If I mention their names here, they ring bells. Most of us aren't poor, I reiterate. Obi can't say he spent his money on elections. Did you think it was lasan tinubu lost alimosho, the most populated LG in Nigeria? I was one of those who made it happen, not the igbos among us cos ibos weren't up to 5% of the alimosho population. It will improve greatly in 2027.

We opened that account and monitored it closely for campaigns. Or do you think it's free to do a house to house sensitisation when most of you guys were busy throwing jabs at each other online? We'd do even more in 2027. It may be a long trip but we'd get there. Mark today. Nigeria must get better.

All your efforts (if true) will amount to nothing again in 2027 if it is spent on fraudulent Obi. grin

Have a good time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Eriokanmi: 5:12pm On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:

All your efforts (if true) will amount to nothing again in 2027 if it is spent on fraudulent Obi. grin

Have a good time.
There's nothing like if true there. Believe it or not. There's no need to chest-beat on Obi's 2027 ambition. We didn't make all those noise you guys made by garnering those votes for him last year. Till then.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Sleekfingers: 5:30pm On Jan 11
Och77:
This is serious, you never can trust a Nigerian politician. This man's shame is shaming me

Politicians all over the world can't be trusted..

Tinubu is already preparing for 2027 election....But that confused Bitters Obi is clowning around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra / Oyan Dam Release: Lagos Alerts Residents Over Flood. / Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.