Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra (20451 Views)

Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
I will keep saying that the call by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for disintegration does not contravene any known laws so should not be treated as a criminal case. Even though i have reservations about some of his choice of words, especially in the past, i think what he is doing is a germaine attempt to rile the government of the day to take Ndigbo seriously.

However, i'm disturbed by his recent statement that if Biafra is not given a referendum, that elections will not hold in Igboland, starting with the Anambra elections that comes up in November. While i know him and his group will pull something simila to the successful sit-at-home order, which in itself is within their rights and also does ot contravene any laws, i think if he goes ahead with his threat, we may taking Anambr state and Igboland back to the dark ages. Because it might give some people who have no business being in government taking over government because the electorates did not come out to vote.

We may not be whre we want to be but the Anambra state government starting from Peter Obi now to Obiano have made some leap which we're hoping that future governors will consolidate on.

So, i want every right thinking Igbo man to condemn Kanu's statement and i appeal to him to withdraw his statement.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by whitebeard(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
"Why asnt KANU been rearrested for flouting bail conditions". " why asnt any arewa been arrested for their treacherous statement "..

..I hate when the government turns our country into a football field and they play games with the people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by vanbonattel: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
whitebeard:
"Why asnt KANU been rearrested for flouting bail conditions". " why asnt any arewa been arrested for their treacherous statement "..

..I hate when the government turns our country into a football field and they play games with the people.

Do we still have a president?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by CutieGuy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
I will keep saying that the call by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for disintegration does not contravene any known laws so should not be treated as a criminal case. Even though i have reservations about some of his choice of words, especially in the past, i think what he is doing is a germaine attempt to rile the government of the day to take Ndigbo seriously.

However, i'm disturbed by his recent statement that if Biafra is not given a referendum, that elections will not hold in Igboland, starting with the Anambra elections that comes up in November. While i know him and his group will pull something simila to the successful sit-at-home order, which in itself is within their rights and also does ot contravene any laws, i think if he goes ahead with his threat, we may taking Anambr state and Igboland back to the dark ages. Because it might give some people who have no business being in government taking over government because the electorates did not come out to vote.

We may not be whre we want to be but the Anambra state government starting from Peter Obi now to Obiano have made some leap which we're hoping that future governors will consolidate on.

So, i want every right thinking Igbo man to condemn Kanu's statement and i appeal to him to withdraw his statement.
My brother ..
One of my friend was killed in nkpor onitsha.
And the painful part of it is that'this same obiano denied it, and as such he gave a false report to the army panel.
Where as the amnesty international has condemn vehemently the so called panel report.

APGA instead of realising there mistake and ask for forgiveness from the deceased families.
They were just hitting up the polity.

Ok today they wrote a threatening letter to nnamdi kanu to stay clear from Anambra election, as if they will be able to quench uprising from IPOB if they try nonsense with our leader.
As for me and my family, we have already concluded that none of us is going out to vote .

And if they felt that they will use force to threatened us ,then they should be ready for 70 million Igbos.
From house to house,burn fire go they showcase.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by NwaNimo1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
He reminds me of Hitler small.....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..
And the painful part of it is that'this same obiano denied it, and as such he gave a false report to the army panel.
Where as the amnesty international has condemn vehemently the so called panel report.

APGA instead of realising there mistake and ask for forgiveness from the deceased families.

Ok today they wrote a threatening letter to nnamdi kanu to stay clear from Anambra election, as if they will be able to quench uprising from IPOB if they try nonsense with our leader.
As for me and my family, we have already concluded that none of us is going out to vote .

And if they felt that they will use force to threatened us ,then they should be ready for 70 million Igbos.

Is this the life you are promising those who will support the Biafran movement? Burn house to house of Ndigbo people. I laugh in Cotonou.

When the beef red, those screaming support will watch their fellow Ndigbo people walk to their houses and carry their children in their early teens and below to the slaughter fields in the name of struggle.

Other states are taking strides and you are here cheering the plan to pull down the Democratic pillars of Anambra State.

Igbo 'soldier' carrying a wounded comrade Biafra Nigeria April 1968

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by adadike281(f): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
me, my family and my group will vote. I have spoken to lots of people and many have changed their mind and will vote in November. Tomorrow, I will call my people at ihiala and ozubulu and speak to them on d importance of voting dis Nov. Everyone of us cannot be kanu's ass lickers

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by ProWalker: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
me, my family and my group will vote. I have spoken to lots of people and many have changed their mind and will vote in November. Tomorrow, I will call my people at ihiala and ozubulu and speak to them on d importance of voting dis Nov. Everyone of us cannot be kanu's ass lickers

Una don dey see the light one by one grin

54 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lmaooooo.

People dont speak against lunatics, infact if you pass a lunatic displaying on the street, you might stay, watch and say he is good at his display and everyone will agree but when that lunatic shows up at your doorstep and attempt to enter, you grab cane and chase him off.

Is he funny and lovable? Yes.
Will you allow him in your house though? Yeah right

Nnamdi Kanu was funny and his display was good up until the interest of the owners of the land are threatened.

As for the OP, please enjoy your subtle tribalism, you bought it with your hands

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by adadike281(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
ProWalker:

I am pro Biafra but I simply cannot go with KANU on this. I fear for d unknown. I can't imagine how my people will suffer if state of emergency is declared in Anambra state.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by shukuokukobambi: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
ProWalker:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'd forgotten a phrase like WALK-OVER existed until one genius mentioned it concerning this Anambra election matter. Andy Uba, Ngige etc go just dey salivate dey pray make the boycott go on cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by SuperS1Panther: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
We are begging you in the name of Shukuemeka Abiama to heed the call of your Lunatic Scammer.

We will simply instal JK as the Gov of Anambra on your behalf. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
is it my own ozubulu..,Aldo am not supporting the sit at home...but am not voting cuz obiano has not done anything that warrant my vote... paying of workers salaries is not enough....my town ozubulu has nothing to show that we have state governor..even my maternal town in nnewi south....obiano has failed us

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by hammer6: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

They have perfected plans to rig the entire SS/SE.

Wat is the point legitimizing their rigging?

Sit at home is sit at home.

In electoral law, there is wat is known as inconclusive elections.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mynd44:
Lmaooooo.

People dont speak against lunatics, infact if you pass a lunatic displaying on the street, you might stay, watch and say he is good at his display and everyone will agree but when that lunatic shows up at your doorstep and attempt to enter, you grab cane and chase him off.

Is he funny and lovable? Yes.
Will you allow him in your house though? Yeah right

Nnamdi Kanu was funny and his display was good up until the interest of the owners of the land are threatened.

As for the OP, please enjoy your subtle tribalism, you bought it with your hands
If you have something to say, say it to me. The problem with Nigerians is that we want everybody to think the way we do without considering that there are social, economic, religious and educational differences between Nigerians. I have never come out to show any form of support to Kanu even though i understand his grouse with the federation. Show me any freedom fighter or a supposed hero in the past that was perfect? Is it Mandela? Ghandi? It's one thing to be conciliatory with a course being spearheaded by a person and it's another thing to call the person to order when they cross the line.

Some of come off pretending that your only concerned about Kanu and his modus operandi when in actuall fact, you just hate the air that Igbos breathe. How come Uwazuruike that was very subtle and gentlemanly in his disposition was thrown into jail even though he towed the path that some people are advising Nnamdi Kanu to follow - DIALOGUE.

So, my dear it's really not about Kanu for some of you. It's your perpetual hate for a part of this country and you can keep telling yourselves lies to help you sleep at night.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by adadike281(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dera100:

is it my own ozubulu..,Aldo am not supporting the sit at home...but am not voting cuz obiano has not done anything that warrant my vote... paying of workers salaries is not enough....my town ozubulu has nothing to show that we have state governor..even my maternal town in nnewi south....obiano has failed us
OK, but u can vote for any candidate of your choice. secondly, what would u like obiano to do for u guys coz I believe his stooges are on nairaland, they will convene it to him. he is d gov of d whole state and should carry everyone along

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mynd44: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

If you have something to say, say it to me. The problem with Nigerians is that we want everybody to think the way we do without considering that there are social, economic, religious and educational differences between Nigerians. I have never come out to show any form of support to Kanu even though i understand his grouse with the federation. Show me any freedom fighter or a supposed hero in the past that was perfect? Is it Mandela? Ghandi? It's one thing to be conciliatory with a course being spearheaded by a person and it's another thing to call the person to order when they cross the line.

Some of come off pretending that your only concerned about Kanu and his modus operandi when in actuall fact, you just hate the air that Igbos breathe. How come Uwazuruike that was very subtle and gentlemanly in his disposition was thrown into jail even though he towed the path that some people are advising Nnamdi Kanu to follow - DIALOGUE.

So, my dear it's really not about Kanu for some of you. It's your perpetual hate for a part of this country and you can keep telling yourselves lies to help you sleep at night.

Me hate? Looool.

But then again, we can actually pull out post to support your tribal bigotry and sturvs.

Oh, do I need to remind you that not vocally supporting insanity does not mean you were against it. It could have just meant you didn't want to be associated with such filth.

Anyway, enjoy the madness Nnamdi Kanu brings, y'all through your action/inaction made him larger than life.

Make I go sleep abeg

50 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by genearts(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

[s]If you have something to say, say it to me. The problem with Nigerians is that we want everybody to think the way we do without considering that there are social, economic, religious and educational differences between Nigerians. I have never come out to show any form of support to Kanu even though i understand his grouse with the federation. Show me any freedom fighter or a supposed hero in the past that was perfect? Is it Mandela? Ghandi? It's one thing to be conciliatory with a course being spearheaded by a person and it's another thing to call the person to order when they cross the line.

So, my dear it's really not about Kanu for some of you. It's your perpetual hate for a part of this country and you can keep telling yourselves lies to help you sleep at night.[/s]

Look at this bigot

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by paschu: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin

Pro Biafra

Fear of the Unknown

Nne I am shaking my head now over your comment.

See, if you succeed in watering down the passion and influence of Nnamdin Kanu, Igbos will stay in Nigeria for at least another 100 years. #fact.

Nnamdi Kanu is a living sacrifice for the restoration of Biafra. If you allow "fear of the unknown" to trick you into joinng the mockers to water down the movement, no one in this generation or next will live to see the dream fufilled.

You cannot give in to your fear of the unknown and still hope to atain your dream.

That's not possible anywhere.

adadike281:
I am pro Biafra but I simply cannot go with KANU on this. I fear for d unknown. I can't imagine how my people will suffer if state of emergency is declared in Anambra state.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by SonofDevil: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

tribal bigots like u re fully in support but don't want to come out publicly .
None of ur leaders or governors condemned him for hate speech at the initial stage cos they feel it doesn't affect them .
Like some said it is sweet to enjoy a mad man display but once he make attempt to enter into peoples houses it will be met with a firm resistance .
You hypocrites should live with it

43 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Me hate? Looool.

But then again, we can actually pull out post to support your tribal bigotry and sturvs.

Oh, do I need to remind you that not vocally supporting insanity does not mean you were against it. It could have just meant you didn't want to be associated with such filth.

Anyway, enjoy the madness Nnamdi Kanu brings, y'all through your action/inaction made his larger than life.

Make I go sleep abeg
When going to sleep kindly take maclatunji along to complete the known Tribal Overlords and bigots here

34 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..

Your friend died so make we fry water? I heard the gunshots that day in my house at Nkpor and right here on nairaland begged People to be careful around Nkpor. We warned you miscreants to be careful but you want to heap the blame on Obiano okwa ya? Try trash next time and see worse

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by paschu: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Ignore the eternal haters joor. They can only jump up and down here and nothing else.

Meanwhile, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the election boycott. Enough of the meaningless grammar already.

All those so called intelligent people who are insalting Kanu over the proposed boycott are just opportunists. They are the very reason igbos are yet to reach anywhere near their full potential.

No morally honest pro-humanity person should critisize any peaceful means to gaining a binding referendum in this country - especially on Biafra. And a total election boycott - even in the entire region - is more peaceful than street protest.

Else, I forsee anarchy as the only alternative to what Kanu is doing now. So please, may we not frustrate his continued stand for peaceful process.

Afam4eva:

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by bakila: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2017
The civil war between Igbo and IPOB is brewing we shall see who will blinks first.

29 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2017
To vote for obiano?
Smiles..your right though.
adadike281:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by cjrane: 1:43am On Jun 30, 2017
The idea to boycott governorship election in Anambra is a thoughtless error in judgement and it will fail.

To begin, our grudge is with the federal government not the Anambra government. The ONLY beneficiary of boycotting Anambra elections is the same FG that so cruelly marginalized Igbo.

The little economic activities there and repair of federal roads to keep a little economic activity going on is done by state governments in the southeast now. The APC federal government has since disowned the southeast as being worthy of any federal project at all.

Therefore, if APC is allowed to appoint one of it's crooks as sole administrator in Anambra to use the little money for salaries and pensions to fund their evil party, then the civil servants in that state will die and everything will eventually collapse and the Federal Government always intended when they starved the area of any projects.

To boycott a Presidential elections where people like Buhari only visit Igboland during elections and never go back once they win makes sense than to shoot yourself in the foot removing a performing Igbo from office so that another Aminu will be appointed Sole Administrator to rule Anambra indefinitely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Kellibae(f): 2:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Pls there is nothibg wrong in the sit at home during election.. ur election has neva counted and wount count now.. whoeva they want to win would still win.
U all should put hands together and help this nnamdi kanu and not to frustrate him.
Pls think.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by cjrane: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Kellibae:

Pls there is nothibg wrong in the sit at home during election.. ur election has neva counted and wount count now.. whoeva they want to win would still win.
U all should put hands together and help this nnamdi kanu and not to frustrate him.
Pls think.

Sit at home for Presidential elections not when there is one slim hope of enthroning a working Igboman to atleast keep things afloat in Anambra Biafraland. Or is Anambra not part of Biafra? why would you wish it death then? I can tell you that Igbos will disobey. On 30th we were mourning our dead and since the zoo army likes to shoot innocent Biafrans protesting peacefully, we had no choice but stay home to protest. Now you are asking us to throw away a performing Biafran from Government house Awka and replace him with a Fulani sole administrator? Only an APC afonja can make such silly suggestion.....and i can assure you that it will fail.

I am an IPOB member, you can check my previous posts if you like, but this is a silly order. I intend not just to disobey it, i will mobilize everyone that i recruited to disregard it and tell people they have recruited to do the same.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Agumbaa: 2:58am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:
The idea to boycott governorship election in Anambra is a thoughtless error in judgement and it will fail.

To begin, our grudge is with the federal government not the Anambra government. The ONLY beneficiary of boycotting Anambra elections is the same FG that so cruelly marginalized Igbo.

The little economic activities there and repair of federal roads to keep a little economic activity going on is done by state governments in the southeast now. The APC federal government has since disowned the southeast as being worthy of any federal project at all.

Therefore, if APC is allowed to appoint one of it's crooks as sole administrator in Anambra to use the little money for salaries and pensions to fund their evil party, then the civil servants in that state will die and everything will eventually collapse and the Federal Government always intended when they starved the area of any projects.

To boycott a Presidential elections where people like Buhari only visit Igboland during elections and never go back once they win makes sense than to shoot yourself in the foot removing a performing Igbo from office so that another Aminu will be appointed Sole Administrator to rule Anambra indefinitely.

APGA bit more than they can chew by that threatening letter they sent to NK.
Watch the video of NK in Ihiala today, everyone along that major road was hailing him, people who aren't IPOB members to start with.

I dey here sha, long way till November, fact is, IPOB will pull this off, they have started going round the state already to preach it to people.

What happens after, I don't know, but some ethnic groups in Nepal boycotted election this week, they refused to vote, they said they need Constitutional Amendment.
What is the grouse if you ask me -:

Recently Nepal moved from being a Hindu state to a more secular state, and they drafted a constitution, now the problem here is that, like Nigeria, they did not get opinion of everyone before creating the constitution, another thing two, they created 8 states and in that 8 states, they balkanized alot of the ethnic minorities and added their territories to other states, and it got the people infuriated.
They have been calling and making moves calling for the constitution to be amended and their issues settled, the government refused to do that, what did they do.
- All the ethnic groups who have issues with the constitution, said they can never participate in elections further, the government has been arresting people and using soldiers to flood the whole communities, they said the election is not for them, that they can never vote.

They found the perfect opportunity to express their dissatisfaction, and that is what they did. People resides with the people, and they can use it as they deem fit.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Agumbaa: 3:01am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

Sit at home for Presidential elections not when there is one slim hope of enthroning a working Igboman to atleast keep things afloat in Anambra Biafraland. Or is Anambra not part of Biafra? why would you wish it death then? I can tell you that Igbos will disobey. On 30th we were mourning our dead and since the zoo army likes to shoot innocent Biafrans protesting peacefully, we had no choice but stay home to protest. Now you are asking us to throw away a performing Biafran from Government house Awka and replace him with a Fulani sole administrator? Only an APC afonja can make such silly suggestion.....and i can assure you that it will fail.

I am an IPOB member, you can check my previous posts if you like, but this is a silly order. I intend not just to disobey it, i will mobilize everyone that i recruited to disregard it and tell people they have recruited to do the same.

Goodluck with that. As e dey hot, this is the perfect opportunity to press the FG to consider 2019, alot of things and calculations is involved in this boycott thing, it is best you just do what u have in mind by your own, and allow others decide.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students / Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 / Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.