Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result (62988 Views)

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Etimemy: 12:02pm On Jan 11
Remember your creator in the days of your youth
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by luskysylver(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11
lizard
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by enambobo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11
I thought gay practice is banned in Nigeria. What's the police doing about this one doing public display? True true we no get law for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by VaginaAcademic: 12:05pm On Jan 11
Make him remove filter make una see man hair
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by DaddyRochie1642: 12:12pm On Jan 11
Jewesgratitud3:
Ok.
At least he still looks better than some female with their masculine bodies trying so hard to be relevant on the food section with their okripoto food.

Tell us who you are referring to and stop all these corner corner talk, or are you afraid of this person that you're scared to mention the name gringrin
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by RealEmilokan: 12:13pm On Jan 11
Bother wereyy!
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by winner37(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11
So all this while she was just pretending?
If that will be giving him ,oh sorry I mean her money she is free to do anything on his body we are on a free world...

Congratulations to him /her
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by BRATISLAVA: 12:22pm On Jan 11
Bloodless surgery.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Ahnii(f): 12:22pm On Jan 11
Residentdoctor:
wahala.
Abeg send me the link to this thread.
I mean were seun disqualified her.
cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I don screenshots the page do wallpaper for my home.

You don see where grandma grievances de come from abii....arugbo iya has bn to food thread where I be jagaban de quote all my thread and inviting never do well trolls...she forget say nor be today I de Nl I don see more than her shenanigans.

She don resurrect all her alternats.

Me n some nairalanders just de laugh for WhatsApp

Here's the screenshot...locate the link yourself

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by pechillo1: 12:24pm On Jan 11
Oya, let him remove his gbola and put kpekus let's see how it'll feels. Na this one God take pass am
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by AskNgige2: 12:25pm On Jan 11
Aboks:
wasted sperm

His own outcome would be worse than Michael Jackson...
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Moneyboyz: 12:30pm On Jan 11
Nothing you wan tell me say this guy no dey chop dick on a steady.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by opeekiti: 12:37pm On Jan 11
My own concern is what will he/she tell God
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by RickyJesus: 12:45pm On Jan 11
Righthussle:
Mehn! Life is becoming more interesting.

A boy can become a girl if he so desires.
A girl can become a boy if that's what he wants.
A human can choose to become an animal if that's what he wants.
Couples can now select gender of their children
Couples can have twins if they want
But one thing is constant in life: enemies of change.

When women started wearing trousers, they shouted "abomination " how can a woman wear trousers.

When men started wearing ear rings, they shouted "abomination " how can a man wear ear rings.

When women started wearing trousers, they shouted "abomination " how can a woman wear trousers.

They always want people to live exactly like them.

I wonder what life would be like 30 years from now.
No sense was made here at the end of that day.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Confirm4real(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11
Na our Polithiefcians dey service dis one tongue
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Collins4u1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11
na pussi cat remain,
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Jewesgratitud3: 12:50pm On Jan 11
Residentdoctor:
now i know where the anger is coming from.
But being that she's a woman aren't you guys suppose to support each other?
Honestly i have always known you as an easy going woman that always mind her business but i am surprised that you sabotaged another woman's chance of earning a living and putting food on her table which is not nice.

Abeg make una try settle because I have plans of getting married to Jewessgratitud3 before the year runs out and i was even planning to invite you as a special guest of honor though i have not made my intentions known to her yet.

Make una give peace a chance.

If I wanted the post so badly like she claims, I won't go there and say that about her..others made worse comments about me but I never replied them rudely because I already knew I was going to win but coming from someone like her calling me again, I couldn't let that pass because she no reach. So I had to damn the consequences and reply her knowing seu.n was watching but I needed to put her in her place.

Please, help me see someone calling me agad.i with her yam legs that she can't even wear ladies slippers.

Her arms like great grandmas own and her boobs like granny's and she calling me agadi here that I'm already 36 but still looking sweet and plumply. Even now, she now reach.

I'm not pained because if they choose me self e no go give me chance to reply them back as I want.

See the 'young girl" that is not up to 35 according to her, calling me 36 here agadi.
Check her out 😂😂😂😆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Thegamingorca(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11
Botched
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Phantom233: 1:02pm On Jan 11
I hope he'll not be begging Nigerians for funds to save his life when he starts reaping the fruits of his labour cool cool
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Berankis: 1:03pm On Jan 11
I pray and hope say later... You no go ask Nigerians to donate money for any issue.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by izubext007: 1:11pm On Jan 11
When would Nigeria government arrested this irritating boy girl
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Akpan107(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

But if Aboki republic of Nigeria, by now bobrisky would have being behind Sharia bar
there are plenty of open gays in the North, they are called "Dan daudu".
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by gare(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11
Tickrose:
Bobrisky has shared a video showing his larger boobs after allegedly undergoing breast surgery.

Days earlier, he shared a video of his bandaged chest and revealed that his doctor did a good job on them.

Today, he returned to flaunt his new boobs. Wearing a bikini that exposed his “cleavage,” Bobrisky disclosed that his new boob job is healing nicely.

Just a waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by SanusiOlaide(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11
Waiting for the news on dick removal surgery... quote author=Tickrose post=127883281]Bobrisky has shared a video showing his larger boobs after allegedly undergoing breast surgery.

Days earlier, he shared a video of his bandaged chest and revealed that his doctor did a good job on them.

Today, he returned to flaunt his new boobs. Wearing a bikini that exposed his “cleavage,” Bobrisky disclosed that his new boob job is healing nicely.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by rolams(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11
You go soon understand!

If you can continue like this after sixty years call me a bastard
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by zhirkovrado(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11
Lastmankc:
No lie, some of our guys here fit fvck dis guy
Including you since you can imagine it.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by yad2eidi: 1:28pm On Jan 11
i need video
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by yad2eidi: 1:29pm On Jan 11
mandel1:
j
seun lalasticla abeg ban am
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by babajero(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11
Tickrose:
Bobrisky has shared a video showing his larger boobs after allegedly undergoing breast surgery.

Today, he returned to flaunt his new boobs. Wearing a bikini that exposed his “cleavage,” Bobrisky disclosed that his new boob job is healing nicely.
Don't worry old age go soon catch up with him by then he will regret the things he is doing now.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by AfroBeatDiary: 1:31pm On Jan 11
Trans always ended up regretting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fireboy's Performance At Native Land Concert Ends in Chaos (Photos) / Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.