Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result (62904 Views)

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by frog12: 1:39pm On Jan 11
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Honestey: 1:42pm On Jan 11
Boob risky indeed
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Hibeemany: 1:42pm On Jan 11
She will soon hate herself. I hope she knows Michael Jackson very well. The surgeon will push her to the land of mo return.
BecomeALandLord:
This is absolute madness
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by udemzyudex(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11
Na him Sabi.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by franco3075q(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11
Tickrose:
Bobrisky has shared a video showing his larger boobs after allegedly undergoing breast surgery.

Days earlier, he shared a video of his bandaged chest and revealed that his doctor did a good job on them.

Today, he returned to flaunt his new boobs. Wearing a bikini that exposed his “cleavage,” Bobrisky disclosed that his new boob job is healing nicely.
Some people just dey try God

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by hify9935(f): 1:50pm On Jan 11
There's nothing better about him! Some of you can't just comment without bashing the opposite gender. Everything about him is fake so rest!
Jewesgratitud3:
Ok.
At least he still looks better than some female with their masculine bodies trying so hard to be relevant on the food section with their okripoto food.

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Ogatobe: 1:50pm On Jan 11
Shebi him papa don kpai!? free to upgrade.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Lucky5000(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11
Senior Man, according to Sabinus
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Awesome01(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11
Tickrose:
Bobrisky has shared a video showing his larger boobs after allegedly undergoing breast surgery.

Days earlier, he shared a video of his bandaged chest and revealed that his doctor did a good job on them.

Today, he returned to flaunt his new boobs. Wearing a bikini that exposed his “cleavage,” Bobrisky disclosed that his new boob job is healing nicely.

Why are you still referring to that person as a "he".?

The right pronoun for Bobrisky is "it". If a person is not a he or a she, then that person is a 'it'.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Tboymessiah(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11
Greenfaces:
@seun does this amount to ethnic bigotry as you described?

Mumu man, add this one too
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Sermwell(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11
StrongAlphMale:
His ancestors must be rolling in pains right now in their graves.

Pathetic!
I hope you're perfect and without sin or blamish?? grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Jewesgratitud3: 2:11pm On Jan 11
Residentdoctor:

Let peace reign, i heard seun has rescinded his previous decision of rejecting her nomination.

Reconmend me to your people, i have permanet solution for all male sexual health deficiencies.
I also have remedy for any infection, and herbal fat burner too.

I'm not a troublesome person, they are the ones always coming to pick on me for no reason.. if you check all my comments it's those who pick on me I reply back let them know what it feels like trash talking someone.

She too knows I don't have her time that is why she seizes every opportunity to get my attention. If you watch, all the people she went mentioning to mock me non answered her because they view her like a piece of trash forcing herself on everyone and everything.

Anyways I'm not going to be dignifying her with my response anymore. Let her continue with her dirty habit

I reply PMs my dear. So sorry. grin
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by hotseat: 2:17pm On Jan 11
Sodom and Gomorrah, make una come see una modern-day brethren dey flex "yanghan-yanghan" and Baba for heaven be like sey E no reason dem lai dis.

Sodom and Gomorrah, una come go show up when Baba God dey para quick quick by dat time.

Baba God don give up on mankind tey tey!

Today, na freestyle!

Every mallam with him own kettle.

@hotseat
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Yankee101: 2:24pm On Jan 11
Vanity
One day you’ll drop dead and it’s all over
You’ll stand before God and give account of your life
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by bigtt76(f): 2:30pm On Jan 11
Senior man cheesy

Tickrose:

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by bigcasava1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11
Aboks:
wasted sperm
am telling you, real wasted
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by 22just: 2:33pm On Jan 11
princeogbeide1:
Hormone issues. While transitioning, you'll take hormones to achieve masculine or feminine effects.
Cancer. Trans people are at a higher risk of developing some cancers that are tied to hormone use
Mental health issues
Sexually transmitted infections
Heart disease
The list is long.. I will wait to see updates from him once he's old.

Waiting for the updates too. We pray for longevity
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by steeltrust: 2:40pm On Jan 11
We’re waiting wen you get to 38-45
De destroy your life de go

Wen the time come no call anybody to donate sha
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by bdon12: 2:45pm On Jan 11
princeogbeide1:
Hormone issues. While transitioning, you'll take hormones to achieve masculine or feminine effects.
Cancer. Trans people are at a higher risk of developing some cancers that are tied to hormone use
Mental health issues
Sexually transmitted infections
Heart disease
The list is long.. I will wait to see updates from him once he's old.
They normally dont live long.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by bdon12: 2:45pm On Jan 11
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

But if na Aboki republic of Nigeria, by now bobrisky would have being behind Sharia bar
He would hav been Lynched
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Pimine: 2:49pm On Jan 11
This is what I'm saying. When a person spends a "fortune" to enhance their bodies, they naturally want to show our off so the next thing that naturally follows is indecent dressing. They can't cover up again.

Wey that man wey dey contemplate surgery because him wife get small boobs? Just know that she'll start displaying those breast to potential mates outside. No be you get am again.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by ufotunang: 2:54pm On Jan 11
This guy needs serious deliverance 🙄
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by CgRay: 2:56pm On Jan 11
God will be like "which kind sand I use to create this boy"
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by package7(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11
Quiteness of God does mean God is lazy over man woman being of bobrisky. May God forgive him in her. Hope you gerrit.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by tctrills: 3:08pm On Jan 11
illicit:
Disgusting
The guy has millions of followers on Instagram.
Nigerian are only pretending to hate him, they actually love him.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by 1972xy: 3:12pm On Jan 11
Lastmankc:
No lie, some of our guys here fit fvck dis guy
Na somebody de Bleep am already na.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by sajiwere(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11
The day you are healed is the day you submit to your maker while your breath still there

quote author=Tickrose post=127883281]Bobrisky has shared a video showing his larger boobs after allegedly undergoing breast surgery.

Today, he returned to flaunt his new boobs. Wearing a bikini that exposed his “cleavage,” Bobrisky disclosed that his new boob job is healing nicely.[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by farouk2much(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11
Exclude me
Lastmankc:
No lie, some of our guys here fit fvck dis guy
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by freemanq(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11
They deceive yourself,Na Nigeria government I dey blame that, u for dey cell
Re: Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result by Galadimabawa: 3:46pm On Jan 11
for how long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.