Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account (4029 Views)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation / FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by KillahPriest: 11:41am On Jan 11
Goodnewsforlife:
peter obi did same for his daughter or should we look d other way cos he’s our messiah?

I am not defending wrong but d way u igbos present it n u present your obi like he has never been dere before

the way you agbadô people defend the indefensible really needs to be studied at Harvard, MIT and indeed all universities in the world. Is it the same Obi who promised to step down from the presidential race if ANY iota of corruption was proven against him especially when your people were in charge of EFCC and ICPC unlike a certain candidate who pulled all strings to redact his name from bagman charges in Chicago ? Even if Obi is as guilty as you allege, does it make it right for your man to hide $265m in his six year old child's account ? You're talking as if you would have seen one Kobo inside the money while the thief is laughing at you and asking "who born dog" grin

This is 2024, I don't know if you're paid for this gig or not but please stop defending these criminals. $265m can solve a lot of problems in this country that can impact even you positively

Obi is not my messiah, that is a dirty beer parlor talk. I have said it several times, I supported Kwankwanso before the elections

You can see Izon clearly in my signature. Izon is the original word for Ijaw so stop calling me Igbo
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by Smile4me01(m): 11:50am On Jan 11
Which Bank that open domiciliary account to the child those Bank are the major panacea to all the looting and corruption in Nigeria they are good in abetting evil
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by bjdon: 12:03pm On Jan 11
CharleyBright:
The level of brazen looting in Nigeria is such that people are no longer considering just stealing from the cookie jar, they are wanting the steal the entire jar.
One day soon, someone will steal our entire National budget.
It is time we'll meaning Nigerians rose up in unison and fight looters, and we must get past ethnic sentiments to succeed in this fight.
If Nigeria doesn't kill Looting, Looting will kill Nigeria.
Forget the cookie jar, these current set of looters are taking the whole kitchen!
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by RepoMan007: 12:13pm On Jan 11
Solomon reincarnated?
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by Kukutente23: 12:16pm On Jan 11
Brendaniel:

I laugh each time some people say the naira is falling because we import or we don't produce enough, if you still can't see through the deceit of that statement then you have been deceived....

The naira is falling mainly because of corrupt politicians and people in different position of authority with their cronies in the private sector are stealing and mopping funds in foreign currencies, the pressure on the dollar in Nigeria is more than that of the naira by these set of people....

Each time you hear of millions or billions of dollars siphoned, cornered or used to purchase properties or sent abroad into foreign accounts, those monies were all extracted from our available FX here in Nigeria that should have been used for more productive ventures for Nigerians by Nigerians.

And we only get to hear of the ones that were leaked and the unleaked ones are more than the leaked ones by far.

Spot on
But Zombies no go gree
They will say they need to kill importation
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by asanausana91: 12:30pm On Jan 11
Yet their problem is a poor soldier that follow one way.
Some idiots see corruption as normal way of life, they are praising and hailing the governors that made them poorer and poorest.
If a politician commit a crime the poor will say it doesn't matter but if their fellow poor man commit same crime they will start shouting kill him! kill him!! Kill him!!!
Nigeria is not a country to die for.
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by Bamzas: 2:23pm On Jan 11
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by seunjungle1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11
Do you think all this will cast out had it been atiku win last election?
Tunde sabir, onikure oo.
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by bdon12: 2:50pm On Jan 11
Media trial..
Goto court n stop making noise.
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by seborrhic: 3:00pm On Jan 11
So as corrupt as dezianni was she was still a saint compared to this born thieves
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by MissSlimbody(f): 3:26pm On Jan 11
Tallesty1:
A 16 year old child of a politician already has millions in his account but you still Chinedo and Ayomide that can't even afford spag is the problem.

Keep attacking yourself while your leaders enrich themselves and their generations to come.

6yrs old bro, not 16.
You dash the pikin 10yrs more.
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by Iamanoited: 6:05pm On Jan 11
Nothing missed.
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11
MissSlimbody:

6yrs old bro, not 16.
You dash the pikin 10yrs more.
Can you imagine.
Re: CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Jan 11
Fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Counted As Igbo In The U S 2010 Census Now On-going (deadline Is April 1) / Nigerians In Foreign Jails: Who Is To Blame? / A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.