Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! (754 Views)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / FG To Intensify Efforts On Periodic Review Of University Curriculum – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by Kimiso(m): 8:59am On Jan 11
How would it have been if I have a confidence for just a sec I am not I don't want to take drugs please anybody else feels the same way I feel,what can I take to boost my confidence please I don't like drugs
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by talk2hb1(m): 9:31am On Jan 11
Kimiso:
How would it have been if I have a confidence for just a sec I am not I don't want to take drugs please anybody else feels the same way I feel,what can I take to boost my confidence please I don't like drugs
By not being afraid of the consequences of your actions.

1 Like

Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by Jewesgratitud3: 11:15am On Jan 11
What are you feeling insecure about?

Your looks? Then I think you should try concealing that part of your body if it's concealable till you overcome that insecurity.
If it facial looks, then try grooming your skin more to appear fresher and cleaner.
Your teeth, visit a dentist and get it fixed.

If it's your inability to face the crowd , try talking in small groups first like your cell meetings in church, school or any social gathering. Be intentional about it and you see yourself improve and being able to face bigger crowds.

Is it in interacting with someone boldy,? Try not to look away from them often as that will give you away. Look straight into their eyes like you're observing them but you're not really seeing them, with time you'll master the act and shyness will be a thing of the past.

Is it in expressing yourself with a good command of English? Get English textbooks on grammar. Brighter grammar is your best bet. Also read some literature books to help improve on advanced English language usage.

I hope this helps.

6 Likes

Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by Tohsynetita1: 4:46pm On Jan 11
Kimiso:
Study has shown that if 100 people ask about solution from a post online, about 20 percent would be really serious about it. Many has told me about this but eventually they are not serious.
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by Seunpapa65: 6:13pm On Jan 11
Evening time locate a bunk around you row with men
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by Nicepoker(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11
You are looking for the kind of drugs that will boast your morale with less side effects. grin stop beating around the bush.
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by captainbangz: 7:43pm On Jan 16
Confidence comes with having money... The feeling of being able to afford anything you need.
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by MiddleDimension: 8:15pm On Jan 16
Kimiso:

You don't have to take drugs, you don't need it.

My advice is that you become scientific and philosophically enquiring. What I mean by that is that you ahould become truth-oriented. Try to know the nature of things. You can at at night probably, take a mat outside of your house depending on where you live, but just lie on your back looking at the night sky. As you do that, see the different shades of the clouds. Look beyond the clouds and see the stars; also, see how they twinkle. Let this immense beauty fill you with awe and wonder! As you do that, allow your mind to ask very natural questions like: where do the stars and the clouds come from? Of what are they made? Why do some of the stars appear brighter than the others? Why do some tend to twinkle more than the others? You can ask this question or any other one that spontaneously (without any external promtings) drops into your mind. Then, proceed to finding answers to those questions.

You can also observe the human being or any other natural entity you mind goes to. As you observe, let allow yourself to ask some of the most profound questions about it and then proceed to find answers to those questions. Make sure you settle for that answer that satisfies you. You also should do this with an open mind.

Now, as you do this, you will find out that over time, you will be able to hold conversations on many topics better than most people and they will begin to reckon with you. You won't know this change is taking place until people begin to point it out to you. They will also begin to look up to you ro provide solutions to many of their problems as they will value your insight.

When you sit back to reflect on your life, you will find out that the things you use to be afraid of, you are no longer afraid of them. They will be a thing of the past.
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 1:33pm On Jan 18
Compete the great get the job done, As i browse small amount of content articles in this particular websites and even It looks like that your choice of word wide web web log is without a doubt realistic important and allows gotten forums in fabulous tips. Antirressaca
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 3:50pm On Jan 18
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! nuvali subdivision
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 1:10pm On Jan 20
Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. funny lingerie gift
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by derreck14: 11:47am On Jan 21
The on-line world might be bogged downwards with the help of counterfeit web logs without a proper personal message nonetheless put up was basically awesome not to mention value typically the read through. Regards for the purpose of showing this unique when camping. bathroom remodel
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by derreck14: 11:14am On Jan 30
I’m moved considering the surpassing and even preachy index that you really generate such modest timing. Coron Expedition Sustainable Travel
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by Cassandraloius: 3:10pm On Jan 30
Perhaps you should see someone good in this aspect or read books that would build your self confidence and your emotional capacity.
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by helara6095: 11:59am On Feb 07
You will be permitted to posting companies, yet not one-way links, except in cases where they can be permitted plus for issue.VIETNAM VISA FROM UAE https://www.vietnam-e-visa.org/vietnam-visa-from-the-united-arab-emirates/
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 11:02am On Feb 12
Like a Beginner, I'm completely discovering on the internet with regard to content articles that may be associated with help me personally. Thanks. personal training program Winter Park
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 12:10pm On Feb 21
Do-it-yourself jobs may be tough but gratifying. Organizing will be important to be able to accomplishment. Whether it is a tiny fix or even a key reconstruction, establishing any price range and also timeline is essential. Exploring components and also installers ensures top quality. Do not forget security precautions. Together with appropriate organizing, your property development venture can easily boost equally features and also looks. ShowerDrape.com
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by derreck14: 10:30am On Feb 22
Growing plants is usually a gratifying passion of which hooks up those with characteristics. As a result of taking care of facilities, just one cultivates fortitude, resilience, in addition to love intended for life's rounds. No matter if rising blooms, produce, or maybe natural herbs, growing plants fosters an awareness of connected with relaxed atmosphere in addition to outcome. It is just a treatment process of which assure magnificence, sustenance, in addition to the environmental gains. HotAndBestDeals.com
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 12:26pm On Apr 18
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. auto repair shop software
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 12:34pm On Apr 18
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. auto shop software
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by IAmHim1: 11:52pm On Apr 18
If it's an addiction to drugs, I can help

https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

This method works for all kind of addictions

Kimiso:
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 5:49pm On Apr 20
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. trading in mobile
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by IAmHim1: 8:07pm On Apr 20
Bet on yourself.

Source: Psyhacks, YouTube. Dr Orion Taraban

Kimiso:
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by mehmood92: 12:29pm On Apr 23
Stay informed on all things crypto with CRYPTO30X! Our comprehensive news and analysis delve into Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Venture into the metaverse and unravel digital tokens with our simplified insights. Crypto30x.com Bitcoin
Re: How Do i Intensify My Confidence Without Taking Drugs!! by seoxsf: 2:05pm On Apr 27
Looking for a practical and stylish gift for a Tesla Model 3 owner? Our premium floor mat set is the answer. Designed for 2021-2023 models, these mats offer superior quality and functionality. tesla floor mats model 3

(1) (Reply)

Varsities Banned From Charging Fees For Post-ume Tests / Register Your Toefl And Gre Within 1-2 Business Days / Nigerians English Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.