Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn (1303 Views)

Gay Parade On Social Media Since Pope Francis Blessed Sodomy / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 10:08am On Jan 11
Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised
An Associated Press investigation found that those credibly accused are now teachers, coaches, counselors and also live near playgrounds

So many times my ancestors had to reform the faith because evil forces had crept in to divide and devour the faithful.. Jesus did not invent hell He was the first to teach how to instead get to heaven. Jesus said the gate is narrow and few will make it.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by Felimax(m): 10:10am On Jan 11
Totally agree with you!

2 Likes

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by Fighttillvictory: 10:45am On Jan 11
Yea fuc de pope de man need some retreat
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 3:49pm On Jan 11
The Bible says death penalty for Sodomy and how could a crime punishable by death become blessed?
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 5:59pm On Jan 11
Christ was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by mekus15: 8:36pm On Jan 11
Stop misrepresenting the Pope! You created a thread about this same issue earlier. I tried to educated you on what the Pope meant. You still held on to your earlier view. I don't think I will keep teaching you what the Pope meant. But misrepresenting the Pope is not really cool. And I really wonder why you seem to be so obsessed with this issue.
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 9:10pm On Jan 11
mekus15:
Stop misrepresenting the Pope! You created a thread about this same issue earlier. I tried to educated you on what the Pope meant. You still held on to your earlier view. I don't think I will keep teaching you what the Pope meant. But misrepresenting the Pope is not really cool. And I really wonder why you seem to be so obsessed with this issue.

Follow your own advice and stop trying to stop me. .

All sodomites are burning in hell and more will join them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 9:09am On Jan 12
Hell fire awaits the foggots.
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 9:40pm On Jan 12
I saw many famous people and their families buying tickets to hell.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by Fidecoo(m): 9:24am On Jan 13
mekus15:

No need to come here and rant, or expect explanations.
Me i just jejely withdraw myself from catholic.

You can't sweet preach what I know and see that is bad and expect me to agree or accept.

I am against sodomy and will always be against it.

1 Like

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 5:13pm On Jan 13
Fidecoo:

No need to come here and rant, or expect explanations.
Me i just jejely withdraw myself from catholic.

You can't sweet preach what I know and see that is bad and expect me to agree or accept.

I am against sodomy and will always be against it.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by dkidd: 5:16pm On Jan 13
đź’Ż

1 Like

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 5:21pm On Jan 13
EnvyandHate:
From Flip Wilson to Madea, Black male comedians in dresses are a Hollywood rite of passage
These characters can be funny, but also dangerous

They lie when it's said that White Hollywood puts Black men in dresses because they also put others in dresses too. Yet the timing of this lie is what is crucial to breaking down the truth, this occurred around the time Pres. Barack Obama was championing Gay Marriage as a human right. So sure Black people who are dirty and dishonest was looking to shift the blame unto White Supremacy although black men are the biggest transgenders in the world.

Dave Chappelle and Oprah Winfrey lying before the world about Hollywood putting black men in dresses. Below Dave Chappelle is in a dress as a female tarot card reader he even has on a woman's head price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCahQtiEYb4?si=Cdafct3eg5AEQ0eT

Never put your faith in none of these lying foggots. They all members of foggot cults just like many white men that belong to foggot cults. Homosexuality was never about race but a religion to false gods.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by dkidd: 5:27pm On Jan 13
mekus15:
You're the one deceiving urself or intentionally shying away from the truth because u worship the pope instead of God. The pope is an ordinary man with a mission on behalf of the powers that be and they are here to deceive gullible people like u who will see the truth staring them in the face but still choose to blindly follow man to doom when God points otherwise. Keep serving ur Pope ur eyes go soon clear. Sodomy and same sex marriage is an abomination before God and God does not associate with those dirty things yet ur pope that's supposed to be whatever he claims can associate and bless them yet u blindly want to die with him. The only reason the pope or any true believer should come close to them is to bring light and repentance not to sleep with them or "bless" them like ur pope does. Go and read Revelations 17 until ur brain picks
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 9:34pm On Jan 13
dkidd:

You're the one deceiving urself or intentionally shying away from the truth because u worship the pope instead of God. The pope is an ordinary man with a mission on behalf of the powers that be and they are here to deceive gullible people like u who will see the truth staring them in the face but still choose to blindly follow man to doom when God points otherwise. Keep serving ur Pope ur eyes go soon clear. Sodomy and same sex marriage is an abomination before God and God does not associate with those dirty things yet ur pope that's supposed to be whatever he claims can associate and bless them yet u blindly want to die with him. The only reason the pope or any true believer should come close to them is to bring light and repentance not to sleep with them or "bless" them like ur pope does. Go and read Revelations 17 until ur brain picks

The problem isn't just the leaders they only reflect the state of the church. After generations and even centuries of allowing priests to sexually molest children in their Catholic parishes and Christian congregations, it has produced in them a whole majority that are sexual deviants. They may not all be homosexuals but these people are open to sexual sin and discretion. They justify the Pope and openly gay clergy because it justifies their own sexual deviance and indiscretions. Don't criticize my sins and I won't criticize yours type of attitudes exists in the church. The church are a people under God's judgement so they choose leaders who are under God's judgement. Bishop T.D Jakes raised more money Christmas Day than he ever did whilst covertly disputing the gay allegations gone viral against him. These people in the church love perversion and they are paying heavy in money to buy their sins away. Churches partake in gangstalking and false accusing the innocent in scape goat rituals all to keep karma from striking at them. This is the church of today and its a war that Satan has already won. Don't expect the church to fight evil because the church has become a place where evil reigns.
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 12:57am On Jan 14

Not only does homosexual sex apparently play a role in Masonry, but so do homosexual orgies.

Pike, speaking in general of a newly initiated member, says: "he mingles with the crowd of Initiates, and, crowned with flowers, celebrates with them the holy orgies."

Needless to say, Pike does not define "holy orgy." In at least two other locations in his book he mentions that orgies are associated with Masonic initiations.
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 2:03am On Jan 15

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by jumokeadele(m): 2:18am On Jan 15
the only one thing that confuse me about Christ , gays and God's stand on this is that ... some girls are naturally born with gbola , while some men are naturally born with women physics
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 2:28am On Jan 15
jumokeadele:
the only one thing that confuse me about Christ , gays and God's stand on this is that ... some girls are naturally born with gbola , while some men are naturally born with women physics

Curses. What are they programming into their future genetics foggots that have children who have sex with the same sex? Any strong habit we endure willingly or unwillingly gets passed down to the future generations. A great grandfather passes 12.5 percent of his DNA to the fourth generation. This DNA records how great grandfather lived, what he ate and even
his mannerism.
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by jumokeadele(m): 3:19am On Jan 15
GodisStriking:

bro you are talking about hereditary , this has nothing to do with hereditary . Hereditary is the transformation of characteristics to offspring or progeny. this has NOTHING TO DO WITH HEREDITARY BRO. we are talking about a different form of human
Curses. What are they programming into their future genetics foggots that have children who have sex with the same sex? Any strong habit we endure willingly or unwillingly gets passed down to the future generations. A great grandfather passes 12.5 percent of his DNA to the fourth generation. This DNA records how great grandfather lived, what he ate and even
his mannerism.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 8:41am On Jan 15
[quote author=jumokeadele post=127946898][/quote]

You are talking about a human being born with two sex parts. These are curses brought on by the extended practice of sexual Idolatry within the bloodline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AA2oiLCIog?si=mfaDUGpSVumUJRwY

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 1:16am On Jan 17
Those Blacks were converts by the Edomites Jews who were Middle Eastern looking in Spain and Portugal. Many Blacks came from North Africa to enjoy the vast richness of commerce and trade in the Kingdom. These Blacks didn't want to be Christians because Muslims hated Christianity because they believe Jesus is God. So these blacks didn't want to be Muslims either because they would have to go to war anytime the Caliphate declared Jihad. So they converted to Judaism since paganism was not popular in the old Roman Empire of the Iberian Peninsula provinces of Spain and Portugal. The Christian whites were treated as dogs, their daughters sold into harems of the Moors, Ottomans, Asians and other Muslims. Their sons sold as galley slaves taken to North Africa were many died in horrible treatment. You don't know that this went on from prior to 711 invasion by the Islamics where white Goths were snatched off the beach towns then taken into North African Slavery. This lasted far into the 17th century when the last white galley slaves started a violent revolt that freed them. Those Black convert Jews should have left when the Moors were being beat out Granada their last stronghold. Jews helped the Moors in trading Christian whites as slaves taking their children it's no wonder they inquisitioned the parents and took their children too, dropping them off naked on the islands of St. Thomas infested with reptiles. The white Jews who converted escaped because they quickly converted to Christianity becoming known as the New Christians. Those New Christians are the Jesuits who used to help the Moors sell other whites as slaves. The Jesuits are a military order whose initiation is an exact copy of the Moors. Go read it online Islamic Influence on Jesuit Origins PDF. Nairaland Identity Fraud.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 8:25pm On Jan 18
What you believe is the 2 percent that practice same sex is really sexual Idolatry practiced by various occult people using that 2 percent as a buffer group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78mjqOwcQms?si=zhs1atay37GTtm0d

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 8:51am On Jan 20
We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father: God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I came from God and proceeded into the world. I did not come of My own authority, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speaking? Because you cannot bear to hear My word. You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. Which of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me?

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 10:20pm On Jan 20
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 7:18pm On Jan 22
The LGBTQ+ community and feminism have been closely intertwined throughout history, as both movements have sought to challenge traditional gender roles and norms.

One of the earliest connections between the two movements can be traced back to the suffrage movement of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, when both women and gay men sought to gain political and social equality. Many of the early leaders in these movements came from similar social and economic backgrounds and faced similar challenges, such as not being able to vote or hold public office.

In the 1960s and 1970s, second-wave feminism emerged as a broader social movement, which included lesbian and bisexual women who were fighting for equality in the workplace, family, and society. Many of these women came out of the women's liberation movement and the anti-war movement, and saw the LGBTQ+ movement as a natural extension of their work for social justice.

In the 1990s, third-wave feminism emerged as a more diverse and inclusive movement that included the perspectives of women of color, transgender individuals, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. This movement sought to challenge traditional understandings of gender and sexuality, and to create a more inclusive and equitable society.

Today, feminism and the LGBTQ+ movement continue to work together to create a more just and equitable society, and to challenge traditional gender roles and expectations. The LGBTQ+ community has also been instrumental in the fight for gay and lesbian rights, and many LGBTQ+ individuals are also engaged in feminist activism.

What's the secret connection between pedophiles and whores?
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 8:45pm On Jan 22
Of all of the foreign life ways Indians held, one of the first the Europeans targeted for elimination was the Two Spirits among Native American cultures.

"The New World." This romanticized term inspired legions of Europeans to race to the places we live in search of freedoms from oppressive regimes or treasures that would be claimed in the name of some European nation.

Those who arrived in the Native American Garden of Eden had never seen a land so uncorrupted. The Europeans saw new geography, new plants, new animals, but the most perplexing curiosity to these people were the Original Peoples and our ways of life. Of all of the foreign life ways Indians held, one of the first the Europeans targeted for elimination was the Two Spirit tradition among Native American cultures. At the point of contact, all Native American societies acknowledged three to five gender roles: Female, male, Two Spirit female, Two Spirit male and transgendered. LGBT Native Americans wanting to be identified within their respective tribes and not grouped with other races officially adopted the term "Two Spirit" from the Ojibwe language in Winnipeg, Manitoba, 1989. Each tribe has their own specific term, but there was a need for a universal term that the general population could understand. The Navajo refer to Two Spirits as Nádleehí (one who is transformed), among the Lakota is Winkté (indicative of a male who has a compulsion to behave as a female), Niizh Manidoowag (two spirit) in Ojibwe, Hemaneh (half man, half woman) in Cheyenne, to name a few. As the purpose of "Two Spirit" is to be used as a universal term in the English language, it is not always translatable with the same meaning in Native languages. For example, in the Iroquois Cherokee language, there is no way to translate the term, but the Cherokee do have gender variance terms for "women who feel like men" and vice versa.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 10:02pm On Jan 29
One thing most don't give is that sodomites connect Sodomy with their skin.

Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 6:57pm On Jan 30
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 5:38pm On Feb 10
GodisStriking:
"Anti" is a Greek prefix that means "against" or "opposite of." In the context of the Christian religion, the term "anti-Christ" refers to someone who opposes or contradicts the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian faith. The Anti-Christ is believed to be the opposite of Christ and a representative of evil or the devil.
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by MrCork: 6:54pm On Feb 10
GodisStriking:
Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised
An Associated Press investigation found that those credibly accused are now teachers, coaches, counselors and also live near playgrounds

So many times my ancestors had to reform the faith because evil forces had crept in to divide and devour the faithful.. Jesus did not invent hell He was the first to teach how to instead get to heaven. Jesus said the gate is narrow and few will make it.

Did priest mistakenly bless u & is yor husband a chrissstian sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn by GodisStriking: 8:52pm On Feb 10
MrCork:

Did priest mistakenly bless u & is yor husband a chrissstian sir?(no oofencse) angry

MrCork:
This is confusing. Altho am handsome , we still cannnot understand why all women call me odogu...even in the gym., Am a Londoner & here in London, it dont make sense...we spek queens English.
Why?
Please advise? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-husband Had An Affair With My Best Friend While I Was Fighting For My Life / Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? / Shake It Like It Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.