Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car (59558 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by mosicola(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11
TopNotchTrends:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7963236/portable-buys-new-mercedes-benz

Portable has now shared the cost of his new Mercedes Benz after the particulars of the vehicle was delivered to him.

According to him, the vehicle costs 60 million Naira but was given a discount of 10 million because of his super star status *thinks*

The exciting portable didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a shade as he repeatedly stated that he bought the vehicle with his own money.

Congrats once again to the IKA of Africa.
Silverprince reporting for top notch trends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixK_FoSoWM?si=KLCVoNhJbphrphnH

60 million? I know you are lying but continue
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by MartinsD12(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11
ppogba:

Na person wey get stomach go know whether hin belleful or not.

Even if hin buy the car 15 million say na 60 million, na hin bank balance go know dat one.
Naso everything on social media na hype I doubt if that car reach 20mil self not to talk of 50mil but portable and hype is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Nicepoker(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11
bluebay:
your teeth na vanity . E go brown last last
Keep qiuiet grin
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by BucketHat(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11
mrdharkchild:
Nigeria, a ground to celebrate vanity. Lolz.
Buy that car here and pay alot in insurance.

Somethings are not celebrated over here.
Things that'll only take more money from your pocket.

And I'm not even trying hard to think like a poor man
Affirmative sir.

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by slex(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11
Car weh de my front for 2 weeks before portable came for it .

Well, congratulations to him again.

No be from my mouth you go hear the price.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11
Truly talented and more lyrically deep musicians can't even afford Keke Napep.

Life no fit balance for Naija.

Congrats to Portable!!! tongue
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blowjohn(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11
VaginaAcademic:
do you know if he's an ambassador of the dealership

It was clearly stated that it's because he's a superstar.

Even ambassadors of a dealership don't need to pay for the product or services

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by coputa(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11
Enemyofpeace:
and this portable wey no go school nko?
He is a celebrity,he is known and highly sought after unlike you with a degree,the job market is saturated,no thank to Nigeria visionless government.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blowjohn(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11
BJanta:

You dey there dey analyse your poverty, the guy don use imm moto dey cruise about. Make you dey there dey do skit for poverty.

Ur comment show the kind brain wey dey inside ur coconut head
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by olusamuel01: 7:20pm On Jan 11
TopNotchTrends:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7963236/portable-buys-new-mercedes-benz

Portable has now shared the cost of his new Mercedes Benz after the particulars of the vehicle was delivered to him.

According to him, the vehicle costs 60 million Naira but was given a discount of 10 million because of his super star status *thinks*m

The exciting portable didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a shade as he repeatedly stated that he bought the vehicle with his own money.

Congrats once again to the IKA of Africa.
Silverprince reporting for top notch trends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixK_FoSoWM?si=KLCVoNhJbphrphnH

Lol. Car wey no pass 20M . Either them don knack you or you Dey lie Mr portable
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blowjohn(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11
MartinsD12:

No mind portable the car is not 60M it's under 40m he just has a way of wanting to use everything to trend that is his style

Aswear
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by COMPAQ(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11
ppogba:

So, you have concluded that we don't insure cars in Nigeria.

I have said it before. It seems people normally leave their brain behind at MMA on their way out of the country.

The point is trying to make is that insuring luxury cars in the US is quite expensive. Compressive insurance in Nigeria is pretty cheap. just 2% of the value of the car. in the US a car like this might go for $200 a month.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Enemyofpeace: 7:26pm On Jan 11
coputa:
He is a celebrity,he is known and highly sought after unlike you with a degree,the job market is saturated,no thank to Nigeria visionless government.
dat makes education to be a scam
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by ppogba: 7:27pm On Jan 11
Raph82:
U can make ur point in a matured and cultured manner without raining insults on people. Learn to be civil in ur comments, it makes people resonate with u on the points u're trying to drive down.

Thanks.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by nwauwa(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11
Hate or like him, hes a hustler.
I respect him and Speedy Darlington: no time for anyone, 247 they are hustling and in their lane
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by DrAda(f): 7:38pm On Jan 11
The concept of spending tens of millions on a vehicle that will only depreciate in value overtime is just mind boggling
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blaise26abj(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11
I relate 100 percent with what he said .

Ladies and gentlemen , believe in you and your God only . I have learnt to trust in God only . People will disappoint you badly if you trust people . And the greatest business blessings in my life were by people I never knew before and they never stressed me .

Keep doing you and have faith that God will always raise helpers .

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Nakedtruthkk(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11
Congratulations ! Portable !
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Kay25(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11
He go soon crash am...till he fixes this wiri wiri lifestyle
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by coputa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11
Enemyofpeace:
dat makes education to be a scam
No education is never a scam, the fact that you can read and write is an achievement.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by MamaletASO: 8:12pm On Jan 11
Lolz
Dis crazy boy is too funny..

He is too real.

Welldone and congratulations for your new Car/ vehicle/ Machine
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Micmuzac: 8:16pm On Jan 11
mrdharkchild:

lol, is the country def not in vanity, it has lost purpose, I'm happy cause I didn't think he'll last this long in limelight

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Smithwilliams826: 8:20pm On Jan 11
Vehicle wey people dey use take do taxi for other countries.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by AfonjaScud: 8:23pm On Jan 11
grin
Golan007:
Since he pummelled Charles Okocha he gained a fan.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:40pm On Jan 11
blowjohn:
Even house we person buy, nobody go give u discount of 10 million naira. For wetin?

Is not better to just say that the price of the car is 50 M?

So I will have a car I want to sell at asking price of 65 M. Then I see a serious buyer that has 60 M.
I'll now remove a whopping 10 M.

That means the car seller probably bought the car for less than 40 M
You don't anything...
WHY DO YOU THINK COMPANIES HIRE AND PAY CELEBRITIES TO BE THEIR AMBASSADOR?
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11
Richtaiwo:
Who Jah bless, no man can curse. The ways of God are not the ways of man. Portable is a good case in point. Because I honestly can't see what exactly he does other than clowning around. But does anyone envy this guy? Certainly, I don't. I sincerely don't see myself doing those things he does even for double what he earns.

That's it. You can't ENVY a man for making money legitimately doing what he's doing as long as you can't do it
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11
OSUigboFlatHead:

You don't anything...
WHY DO YOU THINK COMPANIES HIRE AND PAY CELEBRITIES TO BE THEIR AMBASSADOR?

Where have u ever heard an ambassador buying the product or paying for the services of a company he or she represents on discount?

Shebi u know everything.

Did u not read that the discount was because he's a superstar?

If ur an ambassador u will even get their products be it a car for free.

What are u sayin??
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11
mrdharkchild:

So?

Of course you are grin grin grin
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by cardoctor(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11
News
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11
blowjohn:
Even house we person buy, nobody go give u discount of 10 million naira. For wetin?

Is not better to just say that the price of the car is 50 M?

So I will have a car I want to sell at asking price of 65 M. Then I see a serious buyer that has 60 M.
I'll now remove a whopping 10 M.

That means the car seller probably bought the car for less than 40 M

You don't know the dealer, do you? How close they're, do you? May be he's a fan of him, do you? What if he sells to him at no profit? Or, at a little loss? Or you think it is not possible?
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Richtaiwo: 9:21pm On Jan 11
maasoap:

That's it. You can't a man for making money legitimately doing what he's doing as long as you can't do it
Stfu. That you can do anything for money (legit though) doesn't mean everyone else is ready to do same just because he wants to be a man. That is why the word "passion" exists. Not everyone is desperate for money. Good number of men are very satisfied with the little they earn. I'm one of those men.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blowjohn(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11
maasoap:

You don't know the dealer, do you? How close they're, do you? May be he's a fan of him, do you? What if he sells to him at no profit? Or, at a little loss? Or you think it is not possible?

Ur arguments make sense unlike some people that replied me carelessly. But ur still speculating.

First of all, why wud he sell at no profit?
Why not just do some paparazzi and make it look like a gift.

Thats why I said the car is less than the 50 M and someone agreed with me here on this forum.

People are here telling me that what if he's the company ambassador.

Company ambassador dey pay for their products? Them go just dash u the car for free and they will make u the fan and the media know is becos he's their ambassador.

And them go even do the showbiz for their office.

Abi ambassador go collect key of car barechested?

Even if the man is a fan of portable he will dash him the car, cos it's obvious the guy na millionaire ( the seller).

And nobody sells such a big car to make tiny profit. That's why I analyzed the whole thing the way I did. All na scope. The seller got the car cheap so he can sell it at that 50M and make big profit still.

OR

Portable just the lie say discount na 10 M so that people wey want buy car go ask am for the guy number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.