Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car (59669 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by foleskay(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11
iamtardey:
Congrats. You worked and deserved your shit. God knows
Wait! Did they really fight?? grin
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by highchief1: 9:49pm On Jan 11
Ybholy:

You’re right bro 😎

30m to 35m for 2017.

If he’s own is 2016, it’s got to be 27m as u claim
everything about them is over hyped.

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11
blowjohn:

Ur arguments make sense unlike some people that replied me carelessly. But ur still speculating.

Yeah, speculation. And it is allowed in this case.

First of all, why wud he sell at no profit?
Why not just do some paparazzi and make it look like a gift.

Like I speculated, he could be a fan of him.

Thats why I said the car is less than the 50 M and someone agreed with me here on this forum.

People are here telling me that what if he's the company ambassador.

Company ambassador dey pay for their products? Them go just dash u the car for free and they will make u the fan and the media know is becos he's their ambassador.

And them go even do the showbiz for their office.

Abi ambassador go collect key of car barechested?

Even if the man is a fan of portable he will dash him the car, cos it's obvious the guy na millionaire ( the seller).

And nobody sells such a big car to make tiny profit. That's why I analyzed the whole thing the way I did. All na scope. The seller got the car cheap so he can sell it at that 50M and make big profit still.

OR

Portable just the lie say discount na 10 M so that people wey want buy car go ask am for the guy number.
Possible too

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Emma1Oj(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11
KillingJoke:
He's looking so fresh
how?
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11
Richtaiwo:

Stfu.

Why the STFU part when I literally repeated what you said and you in turn literally repeated what I said?

That you can do anything for money (legit though) doesn't mean everyone else is ready to do same just because he wants to be a man. That is why the word "passion" exists.

And who said you must? You said you don't envy him and I agreed with you.

Not everyone is desperate for money.

In one sentence, you mentioned "passion". But in another sentence, you are mentioning "desperation". Don't you think you're confused or lost in articulating your thoughts?

Good number of men are very satisfied with the little they earn. I'm one of those men.
And who said they're not? Who said you are not? Me quoting you wasn't trying to make this about you, why trying so hard to make this personal?
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Richtaiwo: 10:08pm On Jan 11
maasoap:

Why the STFU part when I literally repeated what you said and you in turn literally repeated what I said?

And who said you must? You said you don't envy him and I agreed with you.

In one sentence, you mentioned "passion". But in another sentence, you are mentioning "desperation". Don't you think you're confused or lost in articulating your thoughts?

And who said they're not? Who said you are not? Me quoting you wasn't trying to make this about you, why trying so hard to make this personal?
My bad. But your original post wasn't complete and I wrongly interpreted. The word "envy" was missing in the initial post. Once again, I'm sorry about that.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11
Richtaiwo:

My bad. But your original post wasn't complete and I wrongly interpreted. The word "envy" was missing in the initial post. Once again, I'm sorry about that.
I noticed that too. I was in agreement with your initial post. Sorry too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blowjohn(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11
maasoap:

Yeah, speculation. And it is allowed in this case.

Like I speculated, he could be a fan of him.

Possible too

Ok na only u get sense for all the people wey reply me.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by opius: 5:04am On Jan 12
Congratulations.
Don't forget to invest sha
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:24am On Jan 12
Richtaiwo:
Who Jah bless, no man can curse. The ways of God are not the ways of man. Portable is a good case in point. Because I honestly can't see what exactly he does other than clowning around. But does anyone envy this guy? Certainly, I don't. I sincerely don't see myself doing those things he does even for double what he earns.

Good hold your 8 to 5 work tight o
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Gre8ness: 6:29am On Jan 12
Akoi Grace. Who go help u no go stress you. Some people say na vanity, abeg dat okada wey u dey carry about na watin abi d maruwa wey u dey enta na watin? Your mate dey use 50m buy just one car u come here dey comment vanity, so dat poverty wey dey deal wit u na watin... Maturity abi. Lol
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by rumenase(m): 10:06am On Jan 12
TopNotchTrends:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7963236/portable-buys-new-mercedes-benz

Portable has now shared the cost of his new Mercedes Benz after the particulars of the vehicle was delivered to him.

According to him, the vehicle costs 60 million Naira but was given a discount of 10 million because of his super star status *thinks*

The exciting portable didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a shade as he repeatedly stated that he bought the vehicle with his own money.

Congrats once again to the IKA of Africa.
Silverprince reporting for top notch trends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixK_FoSoWM?si=KLCVoNhJbphrphnH

lol GLE350 is not up to that amount, even GLE450 is not up to 60M.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by rumenase(m): 10:07am On Jan 12
blowjohn:
Even house we person buy, nobody go give u discount of 10 million naira. For wetin?

Is not better to just say that the price of the car is 50 M?

So I will have a car I want to sell at asking price of 65 M. Then I see a serious buyer that has 60 M.
I'll now remove a whopping 10 M.

That means the car seller probably bought the car for less than 40 M
All na wash bro that motor no pass 30M

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.