Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car (59604 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by ppogba: 6:14pm On Jan 11
MartinsD12:

No mind portable the car is not 60M it's under 40m he just has a way of wanting to use everything to trend that is his style

Na person wey get stomach go know whether hin belleful or not.

Even if hin buy the car 15 million say na 60 million, na hin bank balance go know dat one.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by highchief1: 6:15pm On Jan 11
TopNotchTrends:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7963236/portable-buys-new-mercedes-benz

Portable has now shared the cost of his new Mercedes Benz after the particulars of the vehicle was delivered to him.

According to him, the vehicle costs 60 million Naira but was given a discount of 10 million because of his super star status *thinks*

The exciting portable didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a shade as he repeatedly stated that he bought the vehicle with his own money.

Congrats once again to the IKA of Africa.
Silverprince reporting for top notch trends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixK_FoSoWM?si=KLCVoNhJbphrphnH
this is how they make guys want to commit suicide.which kind 60m.for an 2016 car.how much is GLE 018,19?That car is about 27m max

4 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Ray07(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11
mrdharkchild:
Nigeria, a ground to celebrate vanity. Lolz.
Buy that car here and pay alot in insurance.

Somethings are not celebrated over here.
Things that'll only take more money from your pocket.

And I'm not even trying hard to think like a poor man
as in person go buy car come the feel sad on top am. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by LikeAking: 6:16pm On Jan 11
Nonesense!
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by BJanta: 6:16pm On Jan 11
blowjohn:
Even house we person buy, nobody go give u discount of 10 million naira. For wetin?

Is not better to just say that the price of the car is 50 M?

So I will have a car I want to sell at asking price of 65 M. Then I see a serious buyer that has 60 M.
I'll now remove a whopping 10 M.

That means the car seller probably bought the car for less than 40 M

You dey there dey analyse your poverty, the guy don use imm moto dey cruise about. Make you dey there dey do skit for poverty.

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Nomerci: 6:19pm On Jan 11
smileyOn top old model benz. Portable is using ogun to cashout. Check his videos onyoutube. U will see him bowing down and worshipping one useless ogun at a shrine. Upon all the ogun.u ended up buying old model toks car of 20m. Stip the hype.

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by prizeless(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11
Poverty minds
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Maxymilliano(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11
LoL ... The car is a right hand drive if you bother to check
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by MT: 6:30pm On Jan 11
whippersnapper:
Grace na Koko
talent is not enough

Grace ko, Isabella ni grin grin
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by nedekid: 6:31pm On Jan 11
Kai! Apc has finished us.
50m for a used car.

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Raph82(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11
ppogba:

So, you have concluded that we don't insure cars in Nigeria.

I have said it before. It seems people normally leave their brain behind at MMA on their way out of the country.
U can make ur point in a matured and cultured manner without raining insults on people. Learn to be civil in ur comments, it makes people resonate with u on the points u're trying to drive down.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Ybholy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11
highchief1:
this is how they make guys want to commit suicide.which kind 60m.for an 2016 car.how much is GLE 018,19?That car is about 27m max

You’re right bro 😎

30m to 35m for 2017.

If he’s own is 2016, it’s got to be 27m as u claim

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11
Congrats portable. But no be me you go bobo with lie. That Benz Toks sells for around 20 million. So it's either two things. Either Dem rip you or you dey bobo us with lie

5 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Calitoscassius(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11
mrdharkchild:

Don't worry you are not the only one who feels this way, it is absolute absurd, celebrating a liability. Then again, these are Naigerians. sad

4 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Trendy247: 6:41pm On Jan 11
KillingJoke:
He's looking so fresh
You mean Portable or the Benz

3 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Enemyofpeace: 6:42pm On Jan 11
Upon all the masters degree that I struggled to acquire, I no get bicycle, not to talk of car tyres.

Education na scam I beg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Calitoscassius(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11
That Benz is not more than $20000 i don't know how much that is in Naira, since Naira began to reduce to kitchen towel i have lost track

2 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Samakus(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11
KillingJoke:
He's looking so fresh

This Portable is looking so fresh in your eyes?

Chai Umunwanyi
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by gr8child(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11
Lol. 2017 GLE 350 for N60m? grin They just dey rip am dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by bluebay(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11
Nicepoker:
Vanity grin
your teeth na vanity . E go brown last last

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Sammy5413(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11
An irritating potable dude
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by dangoteinlaw: 6:48pm On Jan 11
Enemyofpeace:
Upon all the masters degree that I struggled to acquire, I no get bicycle, not to talk of car tyres.

Education na scam I beg.
huge scam, like eh i even feel ashamed to identify myself in as a graduate.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Enemyofpeace: 6:51pm On Jan 11
dangoteinlaw:
huge scam, like eh i even feel ashamed to identify myself in as a graduate.
I tell you. See MC Oluomo, see Portable, Asake and co. I dey here dey carry my yeye masters degree up and down. Nobody dey even look my side again. MC Oluomo wey no go school dey control millions and dey fok our so-called femail celebrities

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by coputa(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11
naija4life247:

Now you should know that it is not only you church goers that God blesses
But he said that the way of God is not the way of man,what other clarification do you want.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by VaginaAcademic: 6:54pm On Jan 11
blowjohn:
Even house we person buy, nobody go give u discount of 10 million naira. For wetin?

Is not better to just say that the price of the car is 50 M?

So I will have a car I want to sell at asking price of 65 M. Then I see a serious buyer that has 60 M.
I'll now remove a whopping 10 M.

That means the car seller probably bought the car for less than 40 M
do you know if he's an ambassador of the dealership
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by coputa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11
Enemyofpeace:

Education na scam I beg.
your degree is not meant to make you rich,it is just a ticket to servitude.

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by adecz: 6:57pm On Jan 11
He go soon crash am with his drug
fueled erratic behavior and then blame
his detractors and stepmother❗️❗️❗️

Congrats & Safe driving tho🆗

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Enemyofpeace: 7:05pm On Jan 11
coputa:
your degree is not meant to make you rich,it is just a ticket to servitude.
and this portable wey no go school nko?
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Xtraterestial: 7:06pm On Jan 11
the cars are nstallments payments maybe 50k to 100k per month after down payment of like 2 mill.
depending on the car or deal you make with dealers plus additional charges, when they don't pay for some months they seize the car. It's on credit. Even USA rappers are the same.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Curious345: 7:08pm On Jan 11
Stop glorifying touts
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Greenfaces: 7:08pm On Jan 11
mrdharkchild:

What annoys me is Nigerians drooling over technologies made by people with one heads abroad too, and never even making any efforts to create a society that produces too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.