Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! (26924 Views)

Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Preenxess(f): 1:46pm On Jan 11
Hearty cheers to you birthday girl. Keep shining dearie

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by coputa(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11
Typing:

You this scammer
do people still fall for his scam

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Ahnii(f): 1:47pm On Jan 11
Sorry ma'am!
Preenxess:

What's me sasa?
Abeg say mi' sasare or oyoma
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Konquest: 1:48pm On Jan 11
gaby:
Hello Aunties and Uncles, my name is Sage a.k.a Nairaland baby, and it's my 5th birthday today.

Pray for me and wish me well, as I continue to grow in God's grace and love while sending baby dust to all TTC parents.

Enjoy some of my current pictures.

God's blessings, always.
She's looks so adorable... Happy birthday to @Sage. Keep it going positively till you get on to the next age and beyond.

Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Faposky95: 1:50pm On Jan 11
gaby:
Hello Aunties and Uncles, my name is Sage a.k.a Nairaland baby, and it's my 5th birthday today.

Pray for me and wish me well, as I continue to grow in God's grace and love while sending baby dust to all TTC parents.

God's blessings, always.

Blessings girl........long life ahead...
Dad...train her to be a soldier rather than princess....
the years ahead for chics wan choke.......
good luck

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Kingson28: 1:51pm On Jan 11
She Is obviously beautiful.
But let her enjoy her natural beauty.
Stop beautifying her with false hair and makeup.
Let her grow.
Stop forcing her to look like adults.
Take her pics in nature, like at beachside with no make up and wigs on..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by tuzle(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11
Is the op her father?
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Salubata(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11
Congratulations our Nairaland baby.

Jennyclay come and see, your semblance.

Nah this kind pikin we go get or a bit fair like myself

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by TheMostComplex1: 1:55pm On Jan 11
Wow! Cute baby you will make your parents proud & you shall fulfil your destiny ijn Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by BloomingDale(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:
You needed to hear this kid accent
kiss kiss kiss.

Watched some of her videos.

Gaby ose...migwo sir!

Lol
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Bamzas: 2:01pm On Jan 11
โ€Ž
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by April4th(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday little princess ๐Ÿ’

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday Sage, God bless you ๐Ÿ’–

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Prestar(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by brunobaba(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11
gaby:

God's blessings, always.
My son will be 5 tomorrow too, congrats darling.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Promise47(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday to her and congratulations make she no gree for anybody congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by VictorIfe(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11
happy birthday girl ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
long life and prosperity
kids grow fast this days still remember her birth picture that year ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Babaj02: 2:16pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday dear. God bless you real good is my prayer for you ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11
gaby:

God's blessings, always.
Money sweet o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11
see as everywhere soft 4 d รณmรณmรณ.

cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by sylve11: 2:26pm On Jan 11
Congratulations. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11
brunobaba:

My son will be 5 tomorrow too, congrats darling.
Baba, na big stout I dey drink!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by folake4u(f): 2:33pm On Jan 11
Gorgeous gorgeous girl.

Happy Birthday beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by opius: 2:42pm On Jan 11
Happy Birthday To You Dear

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by 2elliot: 2:53pm On Jan 11
Simply adrable

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Uniquekriss(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11
gaby:

God's blessings, always.
Happy 5th birthday to your lovely daughter. Hope you have a gun bro and hope you were not careless with women while you were growing, else... Na there I talk reach

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by kushercain: 2:58pm On Jan 11
gaby:
More pics.

Happy birthday beautiful princess. May you grow in wisdom and intelligence, may you find your tribe, live long and happy and may all your dreams come true. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by AwokenVawulence: 3:02pm On Jan 11
immortalcrown:
A five-year-old Nairalander?

Anyways, happy birthday ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ to you.

No na , his daughter

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by simply22: 3:08pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday to you. Many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by brunobaba(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11
MichaelSokoto:

Baba, na big stout I dey drink!

cool

Oya nah

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by RoyalBlu(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday sweetie ๐Ÿ˜˜.

Your new age is blessed. Keep shining in God's Love.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by free2ryhme: 3:27pm On Jan 11
gaby:

God's blessings, always.

Why hide your own pictures but splash you child's picture over the Internet.

Children also deserve privacy too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality Used In Manipulating Women Into Marriage / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) / Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.