Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture (27766 Views)

Tinubu’s N57.8bn Rice Palliative Raises Dust / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by adabaraabdul: 3:26pm On Jan 11
Sermwell:
Nigeria will be worse in more years to come because of tribalism and religion!!

Inspite of how northerners died like flies during Buhari's tenure, the northerners never complained!
Now a Yoruba man is president and the Yorubas would rather shout "Ebi nkpa wa" than speak out for the useless policies of this government!!
Tomorrow, when an igbo man becomes president, the Igbos will look away in the face of corruption and insecurities ( this is debatable considering the Igbos haven't had this opportunity yet)

If this palliative has Buhari's pictures, this hungry northerners would have jumped at it!!

The solution of this problem is for the country to be divided. Let the Hausas and Yorubas be merged together, and let the Igbos and other tribes be in a separate country!! grin grin

I rest my case grin grin
I wouldn't support your premise that if it was Buhari, the people from Adamawa you termed Northerners would accept the bags of rice, remember what happenned during the elections, how a rogue INEC senior staff tried to foist the candidate of the APC on the people of adamawa, that might be a reason for some sort of disapproval of the tinubu branded rice on the people. Let me remind you that Fintiri is a man of the people and he is well loved in Adamawa state. The lest they should have done was to distribute rice befitting to eat. Anybody would reject what is not fit for eating. APC should sit up and do the right thing soonest.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Quality20(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11
EmmyDJourno:
The man nobody voted for but Nigeria maths made him President
An empty nobody with nothing to offer
oga obedient make u de cool down na
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by LockDown69(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11
Hunger is not partisan. Better collect it go make jollof rice grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by naija4life247: 3:31pm On Jan 11
Very good.

They are used to begging on the streets. They should not come to Yoruba land to beg. Let them beg their fellow beggars in their state for food
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by AbujaLagos: 3:31pm On Jan 11
Hunger no dey the state
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:33pm On Jan 11
A plate of rice with frog meat no one will surely eat.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by owem19(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11
@mannabgrills
Proudlyomonna:

E no go better for anybody wey curse Jona wey come dey praise or keep quiet for this APC disaster wey befall this Country.

From the North to the South to the East to the West APC na the greatest calamity to befall the common Nigerian hustling to make ends meet.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Ghoxt: 3:36pm On Jan 11
His face isn't supposed to be on it, it's not his money that purchased it.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Fr33born(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11
When did the catholic church rejoin CAN? I thought they pulled out sometime ago.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Yestogood: 3:45pm On Jan 11
inforesource:
Are they tired already? It is just barely 8 months or so na.

Is it for gari? Is it for ewa?

That's the person who wangled his way into power. APC is a catastrophe.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by EmmyDJourno: 3:46pm On Jan 11
Quality20:
oga obedient make u de cool down na

I’m cool, I hope your finances are cool too

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Quebec91(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11
cheesy
Macdeey:
APC has turned everyone to a Refugee undecided
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Asswipemod: 3:50pm On Jan 11
Sermwell:

Inspite of how northerners died like flies during Buhari's tenure, the northerners never complained!
Now a Yoruba man is president and the Yorubas would rather shout "Ebi nkpa wa" than speak out for the useless policies of this government!!
Tomorrow, when an igbo man becomes president, the Igbos will look away in the face of corruption and insecurities ( this is debatable considering the Igbos haven't had this opportunity yet)

If this palliative has Buhari's pictures, this hungry northerners would have jumped at it!!

The solution of this problem is for the country to be divided. Let the Hausas and Yorubas be merged together, and let the Igbos and other tribes be in a separate country!! grin grin

I rest my case grin grin

You never had a case. So what are you resting?
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Quebec91(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11
Your mumu no be small at all

Whats the essence of your so suggested Division if you still merging YORUBA with those Iliterate Hausa ? 🤷‍♂️Almajiri
Sermwell:

I rest my case grin grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Asswipemod: 3:53pm On Jan 11
Ghoxt:
His face isn't supposed to be on it, it's not his money that purchased it.

But if they put Buhari's face or Atiku's face, they will jump at it. Awon oniyeye.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by ImoleNaija: 3:54pm On Jan 11
Another person, Johnson Abana, said, "I don't think the President has seen this rice. I can only suspect that someone within the corridor of power may have short-changed both the President and the people.”

How I wish those fūlish NLers could learn from this man & stop seeing everything from political angles.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by tishbite41(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11
saphiere:
This is how bad Nigerian men are. They support anything that berates women.
Are you mentally alright?!

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by pharmagba: 4:15pm On Jan 11
inforesource:
No
They are not hungry. Please let it be bought to sabon gari Kano. We need it
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by VinnyBaba: 4:24pm On Jan 11
mukthar2000:
Becos their Brother Atiku was elected, I pity them, that make Atiku to use their allocation build American University in adamawa.

Has Atiku ever been the Governor of Adamawa state,
that he was in charge of Allocation

Una go dey una yeye Mouth, dey talk RUBBISH. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Raph82(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11
I am a typical Yoruba man, but that won't stop me from saying it the way it is. Is this the way to go? For how long will people feed on less than 5 kg bag of rice? Will this solve poor man's problems permanently? Tinubu just keeps going about everything in a wrong way. He should remember mercy for the poor.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Everydaylove: 4:42pm On Jan 11
Who want bad luck? He came and scattered the economy.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by oyeb15: 4:45pm On Jan 11
Tinubu made Nigerians poor. He's now sharing rice. To hell with him and his rice
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Image123(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11
inforesource:

Adamawa is Atiku's home state, Atiku won the state.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Image123(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11
dangermouse:
Rime for Tinubu to sit up and work the economy.

Sharing of palliatives should not be the alternative cos the the poverty in the land is bitting very hard.

Fix the economy and everyone can fend for him/herself.

But labour leaders and opposition clamoured for palliatives.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Kaiser20: 5:02pm On Jan 11
War or natural catastrophes are not the only means to destroy a country.
To Destroy a country, just allow empty skulls like Tinubu to be president for 8 years. The majority of Nigerian professionals will emigrate to other countries
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Ezmans: 5:14pm On Jan 11
dangermouse:
Rime for Tinubu to sit up and work the economy.

Sharing of palliatives should not be the alternative cos the the poverty in the land is bitting very hard.

Fix the economy and everyone can fend for him/herself.
continue receiving your self
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:20pm On Jan 11
Sell your soul and future for five thousand naira during election and eat a sacrifice of stone rice, chop am and get ready to be purged grin Tell bulada make he take back the economy where he met it.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by AyomideOG01: 5:30pm On Jan 11
tishbite41:

Are you mentally alright?!

No she's not... she's posting currently from a psychiatric hospital
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Apel147(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11
The wailer should have headlined this nuisance post as.. some paid citizens rejected rice palliatives by the federal government as a show of opposition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bring the rice come jemita see whether they no go collect everything!
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by dangermouse(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11
Image123:

But labour leaders and opposition clamoured for palliatives.

They clamoured for palliatives in the form of increment in wages and not sharing food stuffs.

Even if you give each household a bag of rice in Nigeria, would it achieve anything? Won't they buy condiments to cook the rice? What about gas and meat etc?, and would they be eating only the bag of rice for the whole year etc?

We need to be realistic in our approach.

Fix the economy and everything would fall into place.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by mukthar2000(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11
VinnyBaba:

Has Atiku ever been the Governor of Adamawa state,
that he was in charge of Allocation

Una go dey una yeye Mouth, dey talk RUBBISH. undecided undecided
Op I don't blame u, na me they yeye mouth? thank you,Try do ur findings when the was obasonjo vice .
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by lapintoz: 6:51pm On Jan 11
That is Atiku home state. They prefer the one with Atiku's picture. 😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen / Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.