Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture (27784 Views)

Tinubu’s N57.8bn Rice Palliative Raises Dust / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11
FitCorper:
Atiku is in sifia pains
nigerians are in severe pains not Atiku. Atiku is rich and well feed, you cant say the same for millions nigerians.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11
Me, I need it
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by HustlePro: 8:03pm On Jan 11
dangermouse:
Time for Tinubu to sit up and work the economy.

Sharing of palliatives should not be the alternative cos the poverty in the land is bitting very hard.

Fix the economy and everyone can fend for him/herself.
APC WILL NEVER FIX ECONOMY because that will weaken their power. What they are doing puts them in power, which is make Nigerians so weak that they won't be able to fight back. My own wish is for devil to continue push them until there will be a total collapse of the entire country... then they will know how angry Nigerians are.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11
It should be taken to 9ther reasonable people
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by agentarcher(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11
Reject on social media, then gladly collect in reality.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by splendournoni: 9:46pm On Jan 11
This election just showed me that not all yoruba people have common sense.... imagine a full educated person supporting this failed leadership skill showed by Tinubu...

He really has nothing to offer, making Nigerians feel like refugees in their own land...

We are really behind in this world... you only know that when you step outside your borders and continent
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by dangermouse(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11
HustlePro:
APC WILL NEVER FIX ECONOMY because that will weaken their power. What they are doing puts them in power, which is make Nigerians so weak that they won't be able to fight back. My own wish is for devil to continue push them until there will be a total collapse of the entire country... then they will know how angry Nigerians are.

I concur.

But then then they should bear in mind that a hungry man is an angry man.
Even a goat when pushed to the wall bites.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Usmanovic95(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11
dangermouse:

I concur.

But then then they should bear in mind that a hungry man is an angry man.
Even a goat when pushed to the wall bites.

NIGERIANS are too docile,we obviously don't know when enough Is actually enough.A congo of garri is now #1k and we all act like everything is fine. APC government understand us that all we know how to do best is complain and adjust ,that is why they will continue to hit us below the belt.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by John4B: 11:04pm On Jan 11
Make them bring am come Oyo state, we're hungry here.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by adambest(m): 7:48am On Jan 12
Evans41:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/11/nigerians-adamawa-reject-rice-palliative-branded-president-tinubus-picture-says-its
How u go give people wey get better rice them dey even farm rice yeye rice... They are not hungry only Ganye local government in Adamawa can produce rice that will feed the whole of Adamawa
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by aswani(m): 9:26am On Jan 12
Sermwell:
Nigeria will be worse in more years to come because of tribalism and religion!!

Inspite of how northerners died like flies during Buhari's tenure, the northerners never complained!
Now a Yoruba man is president and the Yorubas would rather shout "Ebi nkpa wa" than speak out for the useless policies of this government!!
Tomorrow, when an igbo man becomes president, the Igbos will look away in the face of corruption and insecurities ( this is debatable considering the Igbos haven't had this opportunity yet)

If this palliative has Buhari's pictures, this hungry northerners would have jumped at it!!

The solution of this problem is for the country to be divided. Let the Hausas and Yorubas be merged together, and let the Igbos and other tribes be in a separate country!! grin grin

I rest my case grin grin

First off. Look at voting patterns in the last Presidential elections to see who are the real tribalists amongst Ndigbo, Yoruba and Northerners. I'll give you a clue, it isn't Ndi Yoruba or Ndi Hausa/Fulani

Secondly, I am yet to meet anyone from minority tribes that want to share a country with Ndigbo. Comot eye from dere oyel abeg.

What will it benefit any tribe that is a minority in Nigeria to now be one in Biafra?

Igbos and other tribes in separate countries indeed.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Sermwell(m): 10:24am On Jan 12
aswani:

First off. Look at voting patterns in the last Presidential elections to see who are the real tribalists amongst Ndigbo, Yoruba and Northerners. I'll give you a clue, it isn't Ndi Yoruba or Ndi Hausa/Fulani

Secondly, I am yet to meet anyone from minority tribes that want to share a country with Ndigbo. Comot eye from dere oyel abeg.

What will it benefit any tribe that is a minority in Nigeria to now be one in Biafra?

Igbos and other tribes in separate countries indeed.
You're just lying to yourself!! I have seen in this country where Igbos massively voted for Yorubas (MKO & OBJ), Hausas (Atiku & Yaradua),. Now show me where the Hausas and Yorubas ever massively voted for an igbo man! Yet you call them tribalistic!!

Just continue lying to yourself!
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by aswani(m): 11:05am On Jan 12
Sermwell:

You're just lying to yourself!! I have seen in this country where Igbos massively voted for Yorubas (MKO & OBJ), Hausas (Atiku & Yaradua),. Now show me where the Hausas and Yorubas ever massively voted for an igbo man! Yet you call them tribalistic!!

Just continue lying to yourself!

Going by the last elections, some people are more tribalistic than others. Feel free to focus on and counter that particular point.

Bring up other elections in another thread or post and I will happily comment on that. Stop conflatimg issues.

By the way, Ndi Yoruba and Ndi Fulani voted Peter Obi massively in Lagos state is why President Tinubu lost.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Image123(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12
dangermouse:

They clamoured for palliatives in the form of increment in wages and not sharing food stuffs.

Even if you give each household a bag of rice in Nigeria, would it achieve anything? Won't they buy condiments to cook the rice? What about gas and meat etc?, and would they be eating only the bag of rice for the whole year etc?

We need to be realistic in our approach.

Fix the economy and everything would fall into place.

They have to either be very ignorant, naive or selfish if that's all they asked for.
Do the math. There's claim that there over 200 million Nigerians.
There's claim that over 120 million Nigerians are poor.
Now, how many of these Nigerians are in the civil service that they are fighting for their wage increase? Less than 1 million Nigerians. Take note that these civil servants are not among the so called poor, but have one of the safest jobs in Nigeria.
If the FG increase their salary, like they plan to, and already approved 30,000 extra until then.
What happens to the dear 120 million and how do they also have ANY benefit before things get better?
In other words, what do you suggest that they get, and how do they get it in a practicable, realistic way?

BTW, the economy is being fixed and it will fall into place, but asides maybe the Messiah, no one can fix it in 3 months or whatever expectations you have. It will take years. Anyone that promised you otherwise has deceived you.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by dangermouse(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12
Image123:

They have to either be very ignorant, naive or selfish if that's all they asked for.
Do the math. There's claim that there over 200 million Nigerians.
There's claim that over 120 million Nigerians are poor.
Now, how many of these Nigerians are in the civil service that they are fighting for their wage increase? Less than 1 million Nigerians. Take note that these civil servants are not among the so called poor, but have one of the safest jobs in Nigeria.
If the FG increase their salary, like they plan to, and already approved 30,000 extra until then.
What happens to the dear 120 million and how do they also have ANY benefit before things get better?
In other words, what do you suggest that they get, and how do they get it in a practicable, realistic way?

BTW, the economy is being fixed and it will fall into place, but asides maybe the Messiah, no one can fix it in 3 months or whatever expectations you have. It will take years. Anyone that promised you otherwise has deceived you.

But it took them just a month to destroy the economy?
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Image123(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12
dangermouse:

But it took them just a month to destroy the economy?

What do you know about economy? What are indicators that show when economy is destroyed and time taken? Let's be a bit objective here.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by dangermouse(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12
Image123:

What do you know about economy? What are indicators that show when economy is destroyed and time taken? Let's be a bit objective here.

Its common knowledge in the street.

The common man knows and don't pretend you don't.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Image123(m): 7:58am On Jan 13
dangermouse:

Its common knowledge in the street.

The common man knows and don't pretend you don't.

Your knowledge is from the street, not from valid and relevant indicators. No wonder. Have a good time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Isn't, Lagos Is The Largest City In Africa. / CCECC Railway Scholarships: List Of Public Officials Who ‘Hijacked’ It / Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.