Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens... (326 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens... by sta1: 6:27pm On Jan 11
A love as wide as the East is from the West

Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens...

My heart goes out to the family of the banker who I read today took her own life....Imagine though leaving this world to meet a fate infinitely worse
than anything you could imagine here on earth!

If you are at a point of dispair in life, call upon the name of Jesus 3 times. (In Christian numerology 3 is the number of confirmation/ the Trinity). Do this and the dynamism of your situation will change.

There is power in the name of Jesus, and his name is like sweet perfume. Also invite the Holy Spirt into your life, if you have never done so before.

3 Likes

Re: Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens... by phintohlar(f): 6:55pm On Jan 11
Yes i believe in this

1 Like

Re: Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens... by Klinxmanz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11
Me too, jesus is my hope!!....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Me For 500 Us Dollars / Man Kicks Wife With Kids Out After Confronting Him For Impregnating Their Househ / Movie Review: A Taste Of Sin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.