Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest (17231 Views)

Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rostikol: 10:19pm On Jan 11
Wainey:
he is a philanthropist already. He has a foundation

Spare me that BIG ENGLISH WESTERNISED CRAP of being a 'philanthropist' with a 'foundation'.

Stupid terms invented by greedy, selfish white bastards to throw pennies at their poor, is not what I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by curfew: 10:20pm On Jan 11
Tinubu is working - for some people though.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by LegendHero(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11
Rostikol:

Spare me that BIG ENGLISH WESTERNISED CRAP of being a 'philanthropist' with a 'foundation'.

Stupid terms invented by greedy, selfish white bastards to throw pennies at their poor, is not what I'm talking about.

So what exactly are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rostikol: 10:35pm On Jan 11
LegendHero:

So what exactly are you talking about?

I'm talking about if you are worth 7 billion dollars, you should be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars on public works.

Nigeria is a poor country of 230 million people with an annual budget of just 35 billion dollars.

I just don't see how I can in good conscience be worth 7 billion dollars in such a country and not be looking to spend AT LEAST 3 billion dollars on public works, but instead setting up some 'foundation' that might spend 50 to a 100 million dollars if that.

It's bullshiit. UnAfrican.

They learnt that selfishness from westerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by LegendHero(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11
Rostikol:

I'm talking about if you are worth 7 billion dollars, you should be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars on public works.

Nigeria is a poor country of 230 million people with an annual budget of just 35 billion dollars.

I just don't see how I can in good conscience be worth 7 billion dollars in such a country and not be looking to spend AT LEAST 3 billion dollars on public works, but instead setting up some 'foundation' that might spend 50 to a 100 million dollars if that.

How can you spend $3 billion when your net worth is $7billion, no billionaire in the world will do that except if he willfully donate his wealth to charity.

Do you know what is called net worth? It’s not all usually held in raw cash.

Mike Adenuga have been a philanthropist for over 2decades now and have been doing several outreach. Even in the FG tax break scheme, his company have been constructing roads and etc.

I understand your argument tho, these rich men should be building roads, bridges, housing, and etc for poor people BUT we cannot in good faith teach people on how to spend their money.

I remember during Covid period they donated billions too.

14 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by LegendHero(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11
Magicbitterkola:
harry akande, akindele fernadez used to be among the richest men in naija i wonder were these big names are now

I think he died in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Notasyouthink: 11:57pm On Jan 11
muykem:
Without noise like those people with illicit money from drugs, kidnapping, fake medicines etc
He is one rich man in the midst of millions of hungry peasants.

Talking about drugs, tienubu and the late widow below comes to mind grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Notasyouthink: 12:06am On Jan 12
ILoveNG:
Please be informed that he owns real companies. Not those sorts of bungalow companies that flood our market with fake goods. Even with this height attained, he still won’t come online to boast of owning the whole of Nigeria.

Actual billionaire with billionaire mentality ✅
Yeah he is just a billionaire surrounded by hungry people.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 12:07am On Jan 12
LegendHero:
I’m not sure Adenuga will ever meet Dangote unless he diversify his portfolio more.

When Dangote refinery come on stream, the gap he will use to lead the second spot will be so wide.

The truth is, Adenuga is richer than Dangote. Believe it or not, Dangote knows this and in fact he has also stated it a few times.
You will never know exactly how much Mike Adenuga worth; the man is known to keep things down…if you know you know, he doesn’t care amount the noise or the glory.

Furthermore, the profits from the refinery will be shared accordingly, and the heavy debts/ fraudulent activities from the refinery must also be paid back in full.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t hear much from Dangote for the next few years, as Nigeria is being led by a man that clearly understands how things are done…Severely incompetent Buhari is no longer in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Gboss247(m): 12:21am On Jan 12
SoNature:

This is totally FALSE. You people should stop pushing this false narrative because it's sickening. Being loud or quiet is all about choices. There's no one-fits-it-all rule for how people choose to live their life.

Davido is rich and very loud. He even posts his expensive lifestyle on social media, making you wonder why he hasn't been used to wealth since he was born into it.
Comparing Davido with Adenuga is off point, because artiste/celebrities have a tradition of show off while normal businessmen live a simple life.

10 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Gboss247(m): 12:41am On Jan 12
Rostikol:

The issue is that you don't understand the meaning of networth and are mistaking for bank account. Networth is simply assets minus liabilities, assets are your investment where liabilities are debts. For example, you need a capital of N500,000 to stock your shop and borrowed N300,000 to add with the N200,000 that you have which makes it N500,000 capital required.
Now, networths is assets-liabilities which is investment capital-debts, where investment is N500,000 minus N300,000 debts gives N200,000 networths. Then, N200,000/N1,000(official rates)=$200 networth.
NB: The interest rate on the loan was excluded from the calculation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:49am On Jan 12
Stop stealing from us, go fix Glo network.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Ibadanpikin: 1:35am On Jan 12
LegendHero:

How can you spend $3 billion when your net worth is $7billion, no billionaire in the world will do that except if he willfully donate his wealth to charity.

Do you know what is called net worth? It’s not all usually held in raw cash.

Mike Adenuga have been a philanthropist for over 2decades now and have been doing several outreach. Even in the FG tax break scheme, his company have been constructing roads and etc.

I understand your argument tho, these rich men should be building roads, bridges, housing, and etc for poor people BUT we cannot in good faith teach people on how to spend their money.

I remember during Covid period they donated billions too.

Only Anambra rich men donate to there communities without looking back.Arthur Eze gave the state about 5 billion naira.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by LegendHero(m): 2:34am On Jan 12
Ibadanpikin:
Only Anambra rich men donate to there communities without looking back.Arthur Eze gave the state about 5 billion naira.

We are talking about true billionaire you’re brining nonsense Athur Eze.

Philanthropic activities that Adenuga has done, Arthur can’t dream of it.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 3:53am On Jan 12
NGArmyTerrorist:
Stop stealing from us, go fix Glo network.

You sound like a loser!
May God forgive me..

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 3:55am On Jan 12
Ibadanpikin:
We are talking about serious businessmen, you’re talking about a local bushman. What is wrong with you?
You guys are simply not blessed with sense.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 3:59am On Jan 12
SoNature:

This is totally FALSE. You people should stop pushing this false narrative because it's sickening. Being loud or quiet is all about choices. There's no one-fits-it-all rule for how people choose to live their life.

Davido is rich and very loud. He even posts his expensive lifestyle on social media, making you wonder why he hasn't been used to wealth since he was born into it.

Are you ok?
You are comparing a 30 yr old entertainer to a 70 yr old serious businessman, who has never worked for anyone before…and has been a wealthy person since his early 20s.
Common on dude, go and take your medication. You sound ridiculous!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Difrent: 5:00am On Jan 12
kettykin:

It seems this is another paper evaluation gone wrong because Glo is not in good financial state, most companies in Lagos are in red though

The whole world is bleeding

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Difrent: 5:11am On Jan 12
Rostikol:

You are assuming He owns all the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail / Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport / Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.