Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest (17283 Views)

Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Solofresh2: 10:10am On Jan 12
SoNature:

This is totally FALSE. You people should stop pushing this false narrative because it's sickening. Being loud or quiet is all about choices. There's no one-fits-it-all rule for how people choose to live their life.

Davido is rich and very loud. He even posts his expensive lifestyle on social media, making you wonder why he hasn't been used to wealth since he was born into it.
No mind am.Even Elon Musk loud

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Solofresh2: 10:11am On Jan 12
My Birthday mate
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Akaegwu(m): 10:21am On Jan 12
While GLO is the worst telecommunications company in Nigeria
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by HBB1(m): 11:04am On Jan 12
Oakenshield:
I heard the man doesn't tolerate nonsense from anyone even his kids dare not go against his wish. Na real house of money were no dey talk unlike some where get forum and dey open big mouth ban people

Met his Son before... very unassuming guy!

If not because of how much they looked alike and how he did not seem to care about the bill we gave him, I would not have known he was an Adenuga.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Golan007: 11:46am On Jan 12
Ashawoman82:
sadio is worth more than 30 million

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by whippersnapper(m): 11:50am On Jan 12
Wainey:
Rich people are always quiet. They know they are at the top and doesn't need to prove it to anyone. Na poor people deh try to impress media
davido and DJ cuppy says Hi!
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by HBB1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12
Golan007:

Anybody can write anything online
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Golan007: 12:07pm On Jan 12
HBB1:

Anybody can write anything online

You know this includes you?
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Wainey: 12:53pm On Jan 12
whippersnapper:
davido and DJ cuppy says Hi!
Those ones are celebrity that does show bizz.

Real people that grow their wealth from scratch to a multi national companies doesn't make noise, those that can build a billion dollar companies don't make noise.

Na portable and Wizkid dem deh make noise just because them but car

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by damkin24(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12
Rostikol:
He should use 200 million dollars and rebuild the National Stadium Surulere, and write his name in gold. cool

Having such big money is not about hiding it in a bank, or in assets, just so you can be high on Forbes list.

Spend the money on public works to help your countrymen.

If I were him, I would be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars of that money on public works.
Make your own money and spend it on your own terms
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by PHAYOL81: 1:18pm On Jan 12
Good. Wish him more success
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by frog12: 1:19pm On Jan 12
but government get money pass this grin grin

Rostikol:
He should use 200 million dollars and rebuild the National Stadium Surulere, and write his name in gold. cool

Having such big money is not about hiding it in a bank, or in assets, just so you can be high on Forbes list.

If I were him, I would be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars of that money on public works.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by YoshihideSuga: 1:25pm On Jan 12
MeinKampf:

Harry Akande is dead. There was a time he made top 10 on Forbes list of richest people in the world

That's not true. No black person has been listed in the top ten richest people in the world.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by HBB1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12
Golan007:

You know this includes you?

Yep!

I could write Sane was worth 10million and you would believe me
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Mirasteel: 2:19pm On Jan 12
Adenuga a silent billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by lawcompa: 2:20pm On Jan 12
We are proud of you Otunba Apesin of Ijebuland. Keep shinning!!!!!

We don't make noise 🤫 unlike
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Golan007: 2:26pm On Jan 12
HBB1:

Yep!

I could write Sane was worth 10million and you would believe me

Yeah, but you aren't an authority whilst others have a reputation to keep.

Givemesport, a popular sports site suggests he's worth 18 million Pounds.

I'll take those sites ahead of you.

Watch how he would try to lampoon those sites but expect us to take his word.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by kay29000(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

How can you spend $3 billion when your net worth is $7billion, no billionaire in the world will do that except if he willfully donate his wealth to charity.

Do you know what is called net worth? It’s not all usually held in raw cash.

Mike Adenuga have been a philanthropist for over 2decades now and have been doing several outreach. Even in the FG tax break scheme, his company have been constructing roads and etc.

I understand your argument tho, these rich men should be building roads, bridges, housing, and etc for poor people BUT we cannot in good faith teach people on how to spend their money.

I remember during Covid period they donated billions too.

That's the problem with people like him... They believe net worth means the person has that amount in the bank.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by okito: 2:45pm On Jan 12
Hmm. I know one of Adenuga's sole risk oil blocks with a new field discovered few years ago and over 500 million bbls of oil in place. Estimate that even at $50 per bbl. He chose to keep it under the radar. I wont say much.quote author=LegendHero post=127895183]I’m not sure Adenuga will ever meet Dangote unless he diversify his portfolio more.

When Dangote refinery come on stream, the gap he will use to lead the second spot will be so wide.
[/quote]
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12
author=okito post=127906613]Hmm. I know one of Adenuga's sole risk oil blocks with a new field discovered few years ago and over 500 million bbls of oil in place. Estimate that even at $50 per bbl. He chose to keep it under the radar. I wont say much.

Mmmm that’s possible. Until he makes it open to the world to know, we’ll just categorize him now in the spot he currently is.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by tunize(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12
Rostikol:

Easier said than done wait till u wear him shoe
Somebody is worth $7b in both assets and cash and you want him to use $3b on public work as per what ?
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by HBB1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12
Golan007:

Yeah, but you aren't an authority whilst others have a reputation to keep.

Givemesport, a popular sports site suggests he's worth 18 million Pounds.

I'll take those sites ahead of you.

Watch how he would try to lampoon those sites but expect us to take his word.

Hold your horses oga!

I don't care how much Mane has or hasn't.

One site says 30milliion another 18...

Which do we take?
That is a whole 12 million naira difference

What are these 'guesstimates' do we take then?

There are many websites that estimate people's wealth including Nigerian actors.
Does that mean it is true?

Same way they told us Flamini was worth Billions years ago and he has now denied it.

So nobody knows how much Mane has.
He could have less than estimated or much more.

So calm down!
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Golan007: 4:15pm On Jan 12
HBB1:

Hold your horses oga!

I don't care how much Mane has or hasn't.

One site says 30milliion another 18...

Which do we take?
That is a whole 12 million naira difference

What are these 'guesstimates' do we take then?

There are many websites that estimate people's wealth including Nigerian actors.
Does that mean it is true?

Same way they told us Flamini was worth Billions years ago and he has now denied it.

So nobody knows how much Mane has.
He could have less than estimated or much more.

So calm down!

Learn to read between dollars and pounds.

Aslo, learn to know at what point it was created and by how much circumstance have changed since then.

Watch him, oh he go still argue.

grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by HBB1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12
Golan007:

Learn to read between dollars and pounds.

Aslo, learn to know at what point it was created and by how much circumstance have changed since then.

Watch him, oh he go still argue.

grin

You are not making sense...
undecided

Mane can be worth less or much more than your wonky website estimates.

Simple!
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Gerrard59(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12
Rostikol:

I'm talking about if you are worth 7 billion dollars, you should be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars on public works.

Nigeria is a poor country of 230 million people with an annual budget of just 35 billion dollars.

I just don't see how I can in good conscience be worth 7 billion dollars in such a country and not be looking to spend AT LEAST[/b] 3 billion dollars on public works, but instead setting up some 'foundation' that might spend 50 to a 100 million dollars if that.

Now I know you are a fvcking illiterate! It is official! No need to question your mental capacity. So, you think any billionaire or even a well-to-do entrepreneur has billions or millions sitting in the bank? So you think Adenuga in question has 3 billion dollars lying somewhere?!

Nah! You are an illiterate!

P.S. It is good you finally accept that Nigeria is a poor country. But man, you reason through your ears for you to believe a billionaire has billions lying somewhere. Were you taught economics or mathematics in secondary school?
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by nedekid: 6:19pm On Jan 12
Babangida money talking.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Shattuck(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12
MeinKampf:

Harry Akande is dead. There was a time he made top 10 on Forbes list of richest people in the world
lies, dude never made Forbes list, let alone making top 10.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by crossbreedwears(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12
The baba hardly goes out to owanbe or show. I've been to his house tiwce anf that's when i knew hes a silent bastard billionaire. Whatever party he has to celebrate will be held in his house because he had a hall that will occupy over a thousand guest. Bro, Adenuga get wetin them dey call money. His value of his house would be up to 10B
CoronaVirusPro:
I love the Adenuga family! Family not loud and always killing it secretly!

Even the children who are suppose to expose the dudes wealth are so reserved.

Its really true! Real cash doesn't make noise!

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by soccerlite: 9:42pm On Jan 12
glo the poorest network, least subscribers

Conoil na petrol station

And he's top 2 billionaire

Oga O
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Konquest: 8:50am On Jan 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria? / Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.