Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest (17236 Views)

Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by DabuIIIT: 7:43am On Jan 12
Lifemanage:

Una don start with baseless unsubstantial claims
What do you know?!
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Oakenshield: 7:43am On Jan 12
CoronaVirusPro:
I love the Adenuga family! Family not loud and always killing it secretly!

Even the children who are suppose to expose the dudes wealth are so reserved.

Its really true! Real cash doesn't make noise!

I heard the man doesn't tolerate nonsense from anyone even his kids dare not go against his wish. Na real house of money were no dey talk unlike some where get forum and dey open big mouth ban people

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by TimeManager(m): 7:44am On Jan 12
Ibadanpikin:
What philanthropic activities has Adenuga,compared
to what Anambra rich did last year.Let me not include Arthur Eze.
Adenuga singlehandedly promotes and sponsors the biggest indigenous art and culture of Ndigbo which is the Ofala festival. A Yoruba man makes your biggest festival possible, reminding you about that it's like a poison to your soul but ain't nothing you can do about it.

-kiss the truth!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Lastmankc(m): 7:44am On Jan 12
muykem:
Without noise like those people with illicit money from drugs, kidnapping, fake medicines etc
Please, mention names.I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by StPete: 7:48am On Jan 12
Rostikol:
He should use 200 million dollars and rebuild the National Stadium Surulere, and write his name in gold. cool

Having such big money is not about hiding it in a bank, or in assets, just so you can be high on Forbes list.

Spend the money on public works to help your countrymen.

If I were him, I would be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars of that money on public works.

Make your own money and spend it how you deem fit. Do not give unsolicited advice when not needed. You didn’t advise him on how to grow his wealth, you shouldn’t be the one to tell him what to do with wealth he has acquired. Nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by aimmoney9: 7:51am On Jan 12
Rostikol:
He should use 200 million dollars and rebuild the National Stadium Surulere, and write his name in gold. cool

Having such big money is not about hiding it in a bank, or in assets, just so you can be high on Forbes list.

If I were him, I would be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars of that money on public works.
Thank God you are not him..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Oshokhai69: 7:51am On Jan 12
LegendHero:
I’m not sure Adenuga will ever meet Dangote unless he diversify his portfolio more.

When Dangote refinery come on stream, the gap he will use to lead the second spot will be so wide.

You think he wakes up every morning thinking about how he can have more net worth than Dangote? You must be a child…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Niyi4321: 7:52am On Jan 12
Rostikol:

I'm talking about if you are worth 7 billion dollars, you should be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars on public works.

Nigeria is a poor country of 230 million people with an annual budget of just 35 billion dollars.

I just don't see how I can in good conscience be worth 7 billion dollars in such a country and not be looking to spend AT LEAST 3 billion dollars on public works, but instead setting up some 'foundation' that might spend 50 to a 100 million dollars if that.

It's bullshiit. UnAfrican.

They learnt that selfishness from westerners.
You mean like giving back to the community kind of things
I think you need to wake up from your excessive slumber
What has become of those who did it?
There's no standard of behavior what keeps you at the top is what works for you.
There's no many paved ways in the country even to survive you need to blaze your own trail.
The extent of wealth you dream to acquire is judged by the size of your equipment

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Oshokhai69: 7:54am On Jan 12
CoronaVirusPro:

You are just talking nonsense. Have you met any of them? Ask anybody wey know them and you will be embarrassed. No be only reserved. Hiss!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Oshokhai69: 7:54am On Jan 12
Wainey:
Rich people are always quiet.
They know they are at the top and doesn't need to prove it to anyone.
Na poor people deh try to impress media

Please try and learn the difference between don’t and doesn’t..
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Dougad: 8:02am On Jan 12
Where the dunces wey dey sympathize the time e net worth dey 3 billion. Shey una own don over double too?

Mumu dey come here type "Billionaires also cry too" lmao. Epic fooling
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by ONNYX: 8:02am On Jan 12
Rostikol:

This is a very sad.
He does not owe you/us.

The money is entirely his.
He chooses how he should spend it.

You too can make money and then decide to build us a brand new stadium and hospitals and free hospitals and schools. We would be grateful.

It is only government that owes you these public structures.

Allow the man breathe. He has committed no crime.

I come in peace.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Dougad: 8:04am On Jan 12
Oshokhai69:

You think he wakes up every morning thinking about how he can have more net worth than Dangote? You must be a child…

The majority of these people are clowns. Their reasoning so childish that it makes you want to weep
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:10am On Jan 12
Wainey:
Rich people are always quiet.
They know they are at the top and doesn't need to prove it to anyone.
Na poor people deh try to impress media

I remember when some people were saying go back to Ur bush all of sudden poor people try to impress media. We will be at ur face bro u can never intimate us. From 20 pounds to something go try it.

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Kay25(m): 8:12am On Jan 12
LegendHero:
I’m not sure Adenuga will ever meet Dangote unless he diversify his portfolio more.

When Dangote refinery come on stream, the gap he will use to lead the second spot will be so wide.
Like its dangote that owns all in the refinery abi
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Kay25(m): 8:13am On Jan 12
LegendHero:

I remember when I used to follow my grandma to Ijebu Ode that time, you’ll see Adenuga banner everywhere coz he usually sponsor the Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu ode. Na that time my grandma dey always tell me say Adenuga is one of the richest.

There is this one Ibadan man too Harry Akande, that time for Ibadan na him first get helipad for him house.

Harry don die
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Dpharisee: 8:16am On Jan 12
muykem:
Without noise like those people with illicit money from drugs, kidnapping, fake medicines etc
Rest from tribalism, can't you see that this site is getting better with reduced bigotry?
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by BluntCrazeMan: 8:17am On Jan 12
Yet Glo is in total shambles.

Let them take all these money and work on the Glo’s service delivery.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by ObaKlaz: 8:21am On Jan 12
Olówó n s'òré olówó. Olòshì ñ s'òré olòshì. Mike Adénúgà l'òrée tèmi! cool cool cool smiley
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by muykem: 8:25am On Jan 12
Dpharisee:

Rest from tribalism, can't you see that this site is getting better with reduced bigotry?
Where's tribalism here please? Is it not true that many people are into crime parading themselves as being rich.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by tonicyril: 8:25am On Jan 12
ILoveNG:
Please be informed that he owns real companies. Not those sorts of bungalow companies that flood our market with fake goods. Even with this height attained, he still won’t come online to boast of owning the whole of Nigeria.

Actual billionaire with billionaire mentality ✅
you are wicked...

The funny thing is that those with room and parlour companies are the one asking us how many investment we get for lagos...

Awon Oloriburuku gbogbo grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by JayPeeOham: 8:31am On Jan 12
CoronaVirusPro:

The bolded is 100% true and we the Trillionaires know ourselves!

Money no dey like noise na why dem no dey play music for bank!
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Ashawoman82: 8:49am On Jan 12
Golan007:

I agree.

Sadio Mane may not even have 30 million dollars yet hid philanthropy is well known and visible.

We can't count people's money on their behalf but their money must be seen in the form of public utilities.
sadio is worth more than 30 million
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Fearyourcreator: 8:57am On Jan 12
ILoveNG:
Please be informed that he owns real companies. Not those sorts of bungalow companies that flood our market with fake goods. Even with this height attained, he still won’t come online to boast of owning the whole of Nigeria.

Actual billionaire with billionaire mentality ✅
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by membranus: 8:58am On Jan 12
zomby:
The best philanthropists are not known, simply because they do not show off all the great things they do on a regular.

Well done Adenuga PR Guru, you are doing well.

Please stop littering the thread defending your master. Just give us the list of all the philanthropic activities of the man to shut us up. But without that, please shut up yourself.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Fearyourcreator: 9:04am On Jan 12
buhariguy:
adenuga us richer than dangote in real sense
E be like so

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Audaite: 9:28am On Jan 12
When you get your own, spend am de way you like...No de help am think
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:30am On Jan 12
Same man that his company is in serious debt?

Dey play
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by MeinKampf: 9:42am On Jan 12
LegendHero:

I remember when I used to follow my grandma to Ijebu Ode that time, you’ll see Adenuga banner everywhere coz he usually sponsor the Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu ode. Na that time my grandma dey always tell me say Adenuga is one of the richest.

There is this one Ibadan man too Harry Akande, that time for Ibadan na him first get helipad for him house.

Harry Akande is dead. There was a time he made top 10 on Forbes list of richest people in the world

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by georgeakins: 9:47am On Jan 12
CoronaVirusPro:

Adenuga used to be too strict with his kids when they were growing up. I don't know if he has changed now that they're adults.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:00am On Jan 12
SoNature:

This is totally FALSE. You people should stop pushing this false narrative because it's sickening. Being loud or quiet is all about choices. There's no one-fits-it-all rule for how people choose to live their life.

Davido is rich and very loud. He even posts his expensive lifestyle on social media, making you wonder why he hasn't been used to wealth since he was born into it.
Davido is an entertainer, showcasing his wealth is social media is part of his entertainment business. You can't say that of his father and elder brother that are far richer than him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport / Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.