Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman (17830 Views)

Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by cardoctor(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11
Dem go return am.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Zimzy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11
Oyes
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by MT: 9:18pm On Jan 11
Iran and the Houthis are flirting with fire.

Both are on the radar of the United States.

I fear for the middle east as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Musauzor(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11
Cowardly Iran. Instead of attacking the numerous American warships and aircraft carriers and submarines stationed all around the Meditaranean Sea, Red Sea, Black Sea, South China Sea, the Yellow Sea, the Caspian Sea , etc , they are here harassing and attacking civilian ocean liners and ships in order to draw world attention. I thought by now they would have bombed Israel to smithereens when they (Israelis) assassinated one of their top Generals. Iran is always seeking attention. Let's just ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Ironbull: 9:23pm On Jan 11
teadrake:

The US thought they could bully everyone.

You people ehn....hhmm una mouth ehn...by the time the US dronee strike you are the one who will be shouting.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11
Biden is weakling... How I wish Trump is there

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:27pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:
Weak leadership is a cancer.
The weakness of the leadership of the US is turning them to a caricature.

I am not surprised anyway.
Advancing ,promoting and Exalting Iniquity, abomination and sodomy has Weakened 5ge US spiritually and physically and turned America to Nomerica.

Righteousness Exalts a nation! Sin is a reproach

I Believe Biden was brought in for the Destruction of Nomerica as all sorts of abominations has gone amock since he took over. And GOD will not destroy a nation when a righteous king is on the throne.

God ALMIGHTY has taken his Hands of protection off America aka Nomerica as a nation and is now on individuals who are refusing to be a part of the abominations in the nation.

If you a student of Bible prophecy you will know about Mystery Babylon, God's judgement on her and her fall.

I have said it here long ago that Nomerica will be brought low.

Town cryer grin
E pain am grin
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by CaptainFM1: 9:29pm On Jan 11
I only checked to know if it's not Nigerian Tanker seized.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by tkgindofa(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin

Good
I love revenge with passion cool
Revenge makes the world go round cool

Iran has continued to pepper TERRORlST ZIONÌST pigs lately, even as USA is still strongly backing and giving them muscles.

In terms of military might and strength, IRAN IS AHEAD OF ÌSREAL.
I know some mugus will quote and argue, you can argue with Google.

If what you're saying is the truth, why can't they go to Gaza strip and assist the Palestinians?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by samfrancis1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11
LeeSmart:
Iran no wise at all
To me dis sounds like a bait for dem and it's so unfortunate dey fell for it
Just wait for U.S comeback....

Something tells me daht dey want to use dis opportunity to negotiate for prisoners swap with USA
lol still wondering how someone from a state in Nigeria knows better than Supreme leader and president .. well done..
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by jayAjoku(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11
mcmbonu:
Iran is the main reason Middle East not in peace
the USA is the main reason the whole world is not at peace . Go and do some reading and research

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by LifeofDream: 9:42pm On Jan 11
LeeSmart:
Iran no wise at all

Something tells me daht dey want to use dis opportunity to negotiate for prisoners swap with USA
It's actually versa, this is a bait for the US...

Putin is controlling the chess play, Russia and China are waiting for US to make a mistake and Biden know this... wink

5 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by aestake: 9:46pm On Jan 11
teadrake:

The US thought they could bully everyone.
Politicians are bullying you in Nigeria.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Rostikol: 10:01pm On Jan 11
LifeofDream:

Putin is controlling the chess play, Russia and China are waiting for US to make a mistake and Biden know this... wink

Exactly.

This is all Putin.

He's testing Biden.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by LeeSmart: 10:09pm On Jan 11
LifeofDream:

Lol to make a mistake so that Russia and China will wage a war on U.S or waht brother?
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by erico2k2(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11
LeeSmart:
Iran no wise at all

US wont do anything.this is not Iraq.Iran is a unclear power state.No one dares blow up that kind of state.this is why North Korea is still breathing.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Bkelly2: 10:29pm On Jan 11
God1000:
weak leadership, so you know about Iran more than US government, they should go to war with Iran which will destabilize the entire region

Donald trump whom you guys Revere and idolize is the real antichrist, he's a white supremacist and sexual predator

I'm not a fan of Biden anymore but he brought law and order to America after the chaotic regime of Donald trump

The same nomerica under Biden is supporting your darling Israel with weapons and soldiers which they are using to commit murder Gaza.

You are a confused christian

So the unprovoked murder in Israel by Hamas was a good thing right?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by nedekid: 10:30pm On Jan 11
achokocashew:
Iran are you people still existing
Is Iran still existing?
Lol, their per capita is more than 2ice that of naija despite the illegal oppressive sanctions by the US for decades. A country formally reliant on the US for oil and refining. America pulled the plug on their expertise thinking the Iranians will collapse, rather their engineers took over, built their capacity home grown and even became exporters of refining technology to Venezuela, Syria etc.
Their knowledge in aviation nko, maintaining aircrafts, making war planes, uavs, rockets etc.
Vehicle and agricultural equipment manufactur is done fully in Iran.
Their quality of life is way better than us over here in naija, just visit YouTube and see Iran.
Under the circumstances, they exist and have done pretty well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:31pm On Jan 11
US and stealing na 5&6 . Its even worst in this Biden regime and its now daylight robbery.. Before na coded things and no media go report am but now awuuuu!
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by ViceGovernor: 10:39pm On Jan 11
Ayatollah....your monkey go enter market very soon and he no go return o 🥺

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by anonymous1759(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11
Musauzor:
Cowardly Iran. Instead of attacking the numerous American warships and aircraft carriers and submarines stationed all around the Meditaranean Sea, Red Sea, Black Sea, South China Sea, the Yellow Sea, the Caspian Sea , etc , they are here harassing and attacking civilian ocean liners and ships in order to draw world attention. I thought by now they would have bombed Israel to smithereens when they (Israelis) assassinated one of their top Generals. Iran is always seeking attention. Let's just ignore them.

Read wide before you display your ignorance online.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Jaxefij: 10:43pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

Advancing ,promoting and Exalting Iniquity, abomination and sodomy has Weakened 5ge US spiritually and physically and turned America to Nomerica.

I Believe Biden was brought in for the Destruction of Nomerica as all sorts of abominations has gone amock since he took over. And GOD will not destroy a nation when a righteous king is on the throne.

God ALMIGHTY has taken his Hands of protection off America aka Nomerica as a nation and is now on individuals who are refusing to be a part of the abominations in the nation.

If you a student of Bible prophecy you will know about Mystery Babylon, God's judgement on her and her fall.

1stgenamerican how market?

EpsteinGate has been trending, still no update from you.
Reporter isonu 😂

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Cti28(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11
God1000:
weak leadership, so you know about Iran more than US government, they should go to war with Iran which will destabilize the entire region

Donald trump whom you guys Revere and idolize is the real antichrist, he's a white supremacist and sexual predator

I'm not a fan of Biden anymore but he brought law and order to America after the chaotic regime of Donald trump

The same nomerica under Biden is supporting your darling Israel with weapons and soldiers which they are using to commit murder Gaza.

You are a confused christian
The person you quoted is very confused, I think he is suffering from brain disorder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Jaxefij: 10:46pm On Jan 11
God1000:
Iran cannot be contained anymore, I wonder how they manage to build their military to this level with all the decades of sanctions placed on them

The collapse of SCAMerica is accelerating.
Their sanctions are now USELESS.

Degenerate West is a plague to the world.
Game over b¡tchez!

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Jaxefij: 10:51pm On Jan 11
Danisaint112:
Small yansh day shake! Dem no dey tell monkey say wild fire sldon start for forest. We E set E go confirm am.

See how their terrorist sympathizers in Nigeria are quoting rubbish to massage their shattered ego. Iran won't try shit wether or not U.S is backing them and they know this.

They can only rant. They do they do they know it's doom day and have fully decided to be damn matyrs for the moon God. Know this and know peace.

They have seized the vessel.
Make SCAMerica go "unseize" na...🥴
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

B
what are you saying now.....you always distance yourself from anything sensible

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by shiwex: 10:57pm On Jan 11
erniok:

The company operating the ship pleaded guilty to conspiracy. I guess you failed to read that one.
so US court is now world court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.