Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,533 members, 7,830,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman (17850 Views)

Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by LeeSmart: 7:14am On Jan 12
sunboy:

Well incase you’re not following…

1. That gulf is where 20% of oil tankers pass through everyday, how’s that a bait? Many tankers have passed by and they decided to take this one, so what bait? Abi you think military jet follow all tankers around ni ?

2. What prisoner swap? Again? Read! US seized their tanker some years ago and they are seizing in return for their stolen tanker.

Read and understand first before comment.
Are u aware that the ship daht was hijacked by de Iranians deliberately had to pass through Iranian waters? Of which it knew daht de two countries don't see eye for an eye. If daht was not pre planned by the U.S den tell me waht it's brother?
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Uncletony(m): 7:18am On Jan 12
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin

Good
I love revenge with passion cool
Revenge makes the world go round cool

Iran has continued to pepper TERRORlST ZIONÌST pigs lately, even as USA is still strongly backing and giving them muscles.

In terms of military might and strength, IRAN IS AHEAD OF ÌSREAL.
I know some mugus will quote and argue, you can argue with Google.
Google you said?! Isreals military capabilities are classified, little wonder Arab leaders are jittery at the mention of isreal.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by LeeSmart: 7:19am On Jan 12
Jaxefij:

The failing hegemon is biting the dust in Ukraine and several other parts of the globe.
SCAMerica should go and take back the vessel from Iran, if e sure for them. 🥴

That USELESS degenerate wasteland doesn't scare anyone anymore.

GAME OVER B¡TCHEZ!

On God knows the number of times you've applied for U.S visa😆😆
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by LeeSmart: 7:22am On Jan 12
erico2k2:

US wont do anything.this is not Iraq.Iran is a unclear power state.No one dares blow up that kind of state.this is why North Korea is still breathing.
It hasn't attain that state to be called a nuclear power country yet bro, but they are a threat to be honest.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by 211kamharida: 7:24am On Jan 12
Modified...Na even Internal matter between the US and the Iran. Make dey sha settle.Modified...Na even Internal matter between the US and the Iran. Make dey sha settle....
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Ayodeoba: 7:26am On Jan 12
Lightorder:
you have all started again. Keep running your mouth. You soon start crying when US will go to release that vessel. Your hero will soon start playing victim
you re a kid lol 😂
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Ayodeoba: 7:27am On Jan 12
LeeSmart:

On God knows the number of times you've applied for U.S visa😆😆
lol you think it’s every one who really wants to travel to the US? You re wrong
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Ayodeoba: 7:29am On Jan 12
sematec:
US come rename the from suez raman to st nicholas
As per thief wey dem be
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by LeeSmart: 7:30am On Jan 12
Ayodeoba:
lol you think it’s every one who really wants to travel to the US? You re wrong
How about it allied counties?
You go must agree for one oo😂😂
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Ayodeoba: 7:42am On Jan 12
LeeSmart:

How about it allied counties?
You go must agree for one oo😂😂
lemme tell you the truth, I have businesses in Nigeria fetching me enough, should I feel like traveling? It’s for vacation
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by erniok(m): 7:54am On Jan 12
shiwex:
so US court is now world court

The oil tanker Suez Rajan has been involved in two geopolitically prominent seizures, by the United States and Iran. In April 2023 the Greek-managed Marshall Islands-flagged oil tanker Suez Rajan was seized by US authorities, for breaching US sanctions against Iranian oil, which fell under US jurisdiction due to the use of US financial services.

Don't use US services or have anything to do with their citizens if you don't want them to come after you. Ask Pfizer and Mobil if in doubt.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by hotseat: 8:21am On Jan 12
The imperial status of the USA in global politics is being called to question by several rogue States and this bravado has been going on for quite some time now and they seem prepared to go for the jugular of the USA.

In times past, Iran wouldn't have had the temerity to confront the almighty USA in this 'no gree for anybody " manner.

The USA has now come to the crossroads!

Should it reenact, reassert or reaffirm its place as the top dog on the world stage or fold its tail behind its hind like a miserable dog and eat the humble pie?

How the USA goes from here would be a must watch!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by teadrake(m): 8:55am On Jan 12
Lightorder:
you have all started again. Keep running your mouth. You soon start crying when US will go to release that vessel. Your hero will soon start playing victim
See this fool. What's your business with my comment?? Were you tagged
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by bbamusa: 9:06am On Jan 12
its a fair deal, at least, they say "no gree for anybody this year".
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Jan 12
LeeSmart:

It hasn't attain that state to be called a nuclear power country yet bro, but they are a threat to be honest.
They are hence they are termed rougue state.so is India.so is pakistan..
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by LeeSmart: 9:29am On Jan 12
Jaxefij:

The collapse continues
Make your family dey play 🤣😂
😃😂 werey
Enough of the banters
How you dey now?
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by olufeyikemi722: 11:57am On Jan 12
Iran pls this is 2024, no gree for US abegUS is the main reason why they are not in peace, go through historyIran pls this is 2024, no gree for US abegUS is the main reason why they are not in peace, go through history...
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Lightorder: 1:49pm On Jan 12
teadrake:

mute
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Lightorder: 1:58pm On Jan 12
teadrake:

As I reply you now , it is already going down, been whipped by UK & US . Losers are always losers. Get ready to cry as usual
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by sunboy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12
LeeSmart:

Are u aware that the ship daht was hijacked by de Iranians deliberately had to pass through Iranian waters? Of which it knew daht de two countries don't see eye for an eye. If daht was not pre planned by the U.S den tell me waht its brother?

The tanker did not pass Iranian territorial water, it was in the Gulf of Oman. It is all over the news, stop making stuff up.

Show us proof that the tanker was in Iranian territorial water??
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by Eneye4me: 10:46pm On Jan 12
Righteousness2:
Weak leadership is a cancer.
The weakness of the leadership of the US is turning them to a caricature.

I am not surprised anyway.
Advancing ,promoting and Exalting Iniquity, abomination and sodomy has Weakened 5ge US spiritually and physically and turned America to Nomerica.U are Mad.

Righteousness Exalts a nation! Sin is a reproach

I Believe Biden was brought in for the Destruction of Nomerica as all sorts of abominations has gone amock since he took over. And GOD will not destroy a nation when a righteous king is on the throne.

God ALMIGHTY has taken his Hands of protection off America aka Nomerica as a nation and is now on individuals who are refusing to be a part of the abominations in the nation.

If you a student of Bible prophecy you will know about Mystery Babylon, God's judgement on her and her fall.

I have said it here long ago that Nomerica will be brought low.

Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by ekelebeXstunner: 10:59pm On Jan 12
The news should not concern us.
Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by CrownedPhoenix: 7:36am On Jan 13

The Suez Rajan, which was at the center of a dispute between the United States and Iran, was seized by the US government last year after a court found that it was used to “covertly sell and transport Iranian oil to a customer abroad,” the US Department of Justice said in a press release.

The DOJ said “multiple entities” affiliated with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps were involved in the scheme to “disguise the origin of the oil” and illegally sell it to China, according to court documents.

Almost 1 million barrels of Iranian crude oil were seized by the US government at the time, the DOJ said.

In April last year, the company operating the ship that was carrying the oil, Empire Navigation, pleaded guilty to conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act. The Suez Rajan transported the contraband to the United States and “incurred the significant expenses associated with the vessel’s voyage to the United States,” according to the DOJ.

Iran's oil was not stolen. The operators of the ship pleaded guilty to wrongdoing. Those involved tried to disguise the origin of the oil and sell illegally. It was why it was seized.

Anyway, they now have their vessel back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump / Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition / US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.