Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs (758 Views)

2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by Melezenawii: 8:58pm On Jan 11
Ex- Atiku Spokesman Segun Sowunmi said Daniel Bwala To Keep Space For Him In APC. 😂

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1745528921955647754

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by ijmed: 9:22pm On Jan 11
That's politician for you

1 Like

Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by jkpbestseries: 9:39pm On Jan 11
they want their bill to be funded

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by Odogwuzack: 9:40pm On Jan 11
cheesy cheesy
Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by LegendHero(m): 12:00am On Jan 12
That’s a PDP chairmanship aspirant right there.

PDP is a finished party. They should just sell it as scrap and all the members should decamp to another party.

The only survival for PDP now is to pronounce Tinubu the leader of PDP. That is the only way that party won’t die off.

4 Likes

Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by faceland: 12:05am On Jan 12
After hearing that Betta Edu can clear half a billion naira in 4 months, everyone is willing to work with the present government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0LyN6ClfM
Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:09am On Jan 12
Our leaders are really toiling with our destinies
Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by Bhella5(m): 12:21am On Jan 12
I wonder why no one is berthing with Eluupe cry
Re: Audio: Keep Space For Me In APC, Another Ex- Atiku Spokesman Begs by DeLaRue: 12:23am On Jan 12
In the immediate aftermath of the removal of subsidy, exchange rate palava, higher food prices etc when a large proportion of the population was up in arms against the new government PDP and Labour Party were very confident that they would turf out APC come 2027.

Although people are still angry and frustrated, the government has been taking some good decisions lately that is beginning to raise hopes that things may turn our better eventually.

As a result, the prospects of APC losing in 2027 are beginning to recede.

It is no surprise that some senior Labour and PDP politicians are beginning to think about jumping ship.

The prospects of being in the political wilderness for 16 years in a row is a daunting reality for PDP politicians that need money.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Win Plateau State / President Tinubu Must Maintain His Economic Policy / Why Are Some People Still Stuck With GEJ 2015 Election Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.